Rep. Cheney says it is 'it is absolutely clear that what President Trump was doing ... was unlawful'

LOL...then there's the DNC J6 fund raiser.

Isn't that odd, the non stop war that keeps the focus off the laptop and Biden's incompetency?

You support teaching little children, who haven't yet started maturing, being taught things they become familiar with during puberty, in grade school?
Hahahaha, you’re still talking about that damn laptop?!?! Really man, get a life

You support teaching little children, who haven't yet started maturing, being taught things they become familiar with during puberty, in grade school?
You don’t know a thing about what I support. It’s certainly not teaching children anything inappropriate in school. Especially grade school

You don’t know a thing about what I support. It’s certainly not teaching children anything inappropriate in school. Especially grade school
The way you crow about it sure seems you do.
Hahahaha, you’re still talking about that damn laptop?!?! Really man, get a life
Not talking about it as much as it overflowed in MSM....just like I said it would.

The way you crow about it sure seems you do.

Not talking about it as much as it overflowed in MSM....just like I said it would.
What you think it “sure seems like” is not reality. Maybe less talking and more listening for you and you’ll be more accurate

What you think it “sure seems like” is not reality. Maybe less talking and more listening for you and you’ll be more accurate
What you think doesn't exist, is not reality. it exists, and also has damning evidence of corruption
to think differently, because you are to stupid to see TRUTH, falls on you
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

What you think doesn't exist, is not reality. it exists, and also has damning evidence of corruption
to think differently, because you are to stupid to see TRUTH, falls on you
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
You don’t really know what I think so that last statement of yours is pure assumption and ignorance

denial.

funny as shit.

got nothing and can't logically refute,. just deny.

the idiots play and you are most certainly a player

its official:
hit-lery gave weapons for service member LIVES in bengazii
fake-i. and barrag-o--- donated at least 11 million $$$ to the wuhan lab to release the CHINESE FLU on every AMERICAN---even the SCUM demonRATS
beijing xiden got 13 more service members killed w/ the fucked up withdrawl in afghanistan
xiden, and the SCUM demonRATS are ruining AMERICA on a daily basis, and the sheep that claim to be SCUM demonRATS, you, think AMERICA is better off today than 2 years ago
SCUM demonRATS lie every second of every day, and buffoons like you suck up and repeat the lies that are spewed---
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
WOW !!!!!!

What a childish tirade.
You are officially retarded

When is your sentencing for the Jan 6 Trump riot??
Are yiou going to cry like a bitch like all the other rioters that have been sentenced??

Its official, Trump tried to illegally overturn the 2020 election, and people around him knowingly commited crimes

Trumpers are manufacturing their excuses as we speak.

Cheney is a one-trick pony

or a bulldog bitch clinging to Trump’s pants leg

how sad

WOW !!!!!!

What a childish tirade.
You are officially retarded

When is your sentencing for the Jan 6 Trump riot??
Are yiou going to cry like a bitch like all the other rioters that have been sentenced??
actually shit stain, you are the fucking RETARD....brainless assholes like you, must really enjoy to see AMERICA suffering---you are a pathetic piece of shit that belongs living in china
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You don’t really know what I think so that last statement of yours is pure assumption and ignorance
and i really don't give 2 fux...you are a anti-AMERICA piece of shit---no 2 ways around that
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back