Rep. Cheney says it is 'it is absolutely clear that what President Trump was doing ... was unlawful'

What you think it “sure seems like” is not reality. Maybe less talking and more listening for you and you’ll be more accurate
this needed 2 be directed to the accuser (you)
What you think it “sure seems like” is not reality. Maybe less talking and more listening for you and you’ll be more accurate---very doubtful
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

this needed 2 be directed to the accuser (you)
What you think it “sure seems like” is not reality. Maybe less talking and more listening for you and you’ll be more accurate---very doubtful
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Oh boy the “I know you are but what am I” tactic. You conduct yourself like a grade schooler on this board. Do better

Its official, Trump tried to illegally overturn the 2020 election, and people around him knowingly commited crimes

Trumpers are manufacturing their excuses as we speak.

Liz Cheney is a Neo-Con.

She's about as official as Colin Powell holding up a vial of anthrax.

Neo-Cons are lefties, they're war mongering lefties.

your stupidity---why does it exist
another denial/deflection from a SCUM demonRAT
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
You’re setting the perfect example for what you’re trying to attack me about. No substance just diversionary empty insults. #pathetic

Whatever the House/Senate learns from this 'investigation' means NOTHING.
The FBI and/or local DA are ALL that counts on this.
And I would be shocked if they charge Trump with anything.

This investigation is NOTHING but yet another attempt to make Trump pay for winning in 2016.
The riots were clearly just that...a riot by a bunch of INCREDIBLY, STUPID people who had not a clue what they were doing.
Trump was wrong what he did on that day. But I see nothing that he did that was illegal.
And neither does the FBI.

Trump is a blathering child.
But when is the left going to stop flipping out about the guy?
Leave him alone and he will turn to dust soon enough.

Whatever the House/Senate learns from this 'investigation' means NOTHING.
The FBI and/or local DA are ALL that counts on this.
And I would be shocked if they charge Trump with anything.

This investigation is NOTHING but yet another attempt to make Trump pay for winning in 2016.
The riots were clearly just that...a riot by a bunch of INCREDIBLY, STUPID people who had not a clue what they were doing.
Trump was wrong what he did on that day. But I see nothing that he did that was illegal.
And neither does the FBI.

Trump is a blathering child.
But when is the left going to stop flipping out about the guy?
Leave him alone and he will turn to dust soon enough.
lol

The left doesn't do "leave alone".

They don't know how. :p

Forum List

Back