🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rep.Cortez defends Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Anti-Semitism

Omar said about Israel 'It's all about the Benjamins,'

Rep Cortez> 'Unlike this President, Rep. @IlhanMN demonstrated a capacity to acknowledge pain & apologize, use the opportunity to learn about history of antisemitism, +grow from it while clarifying her stance,' she wrote, referencing Omar's decision to say she apologizes 'unequivocally.'

President Trump> 'I think she should be ashamed of herself. I think it was a terrible statement. And I don't think her apology was adequate, the president told reporters aboard Air Force One en route to a Texas campaign rally.

Both Cortez and Omar should resign.
But, they are part of the Democratic Party's coalition of hate.

Ocasio-Cortez defends Rep. Ilhan Omar after Trump calls on her to RESIGN and calls apology 'lame' | Daily Mail Online
I don’t understand the racism in complaining about lobbyist paying off politicians... can somebody explain that to me?

Also, I dont see Cortez defending racism, she acknowledged the fact that her friend apologized for offending people. That’s not defending her friends offensive words.
The enemies of America are the enemies of America because they do not respect or even understand the beauty and complex nature of our culture, society, values, history, and etc.

You are coming here, seeing someone like Ilhan Omar violate our values and you say you don't see where she has done anything wrong.

She has moved our entire society down into an open tolerance of anti-Semitism.

And you defend her.

Because you, like she, are an enemy of America.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Rep Cortez> 'Unlike this President, Rep. @IlhanMN demonstrated a capacity to acknowledge pain & apologize, use the opportunity to learn about history of antisemitism, +grow from it while clarifying her stance,' she wrote, referencing Omar's decision to say she apologizes 'unequivocally.'

President Trump> 'I think she should be ashamed of herself. I think it was a terrible statement. And I don't think her apology was adequate, the president told reporters aboard Air Force One en route to a Texas campaign rally.

Ocasio-Cortez defends Rep. Ilhan Omar after Trump calls on her to RESIGN and calls apology 'lame' | Daily Mail Online
I don’t understand the racism in complaining about lobbyist paying off politicians... can somebody explain that to me?

Also, I dont see Cortez defending racism, she acknowledged the fact that her friend apologized for offending people. That’s not defending her friends offensive words.
The enemies of America are the enemies of America because they do not respect or even understand the beauty and complex nature of our culture, society, values, history, and etc.

You are coming here, seeing someone like Ilhan Omar violate our values and you say you don't see where she has done anything wrong.

And you defend her.

I haven’t defended her, I’ve asked the question for somebody to just explain what about her comment is racist. I saw all the headlines and outrage and then looked at the tweet and just didn’t see this big racist thing. I’m asking for somebody to explain it to me, I’m not challenging it’s existance... obviously something is there

And you defend her.

I haven’t defended her, I’ve asked the question for somebody to just explain what about her comment is racist. I saw all the headlines and outrage and then looked at the tweet and just didn’t see this big racist thing. I’m asking for somebody to explain it to me, I’m not challenging it’s existance... obviously something is there

Yeah, right.

Forum List

Back