🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rep establishment that controls ugly-rina, bush, rubio want cheap labor

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
They want to replace american workers with cheap foreign labor which is why Fox news is now wrapping itself around ugly-rina. I will NEVER vote for anyone Fox news supports.

They want to replace american workers with cheap foreign labor which is why Fox news is now wrapping itself around ugly-rina. I will NEVER vote for anyone Fox news supports.
Who would you like to see get the GOP nomination?

well you better go run to the pmsNBC then. because here is the party giving away our JOBS. And your childish name calling should make you not old enough to vote. hopefully

SNIP:
Obama Administration Unilaterally Rewrites Immigration Law - Again
National Review Online ^ | September 21, 2015 | Ian Smith

Posted on ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎00‎:‎26‎ ‎PM

Administration lawyers ‘reinterpret’ the law to greatly increase visas for technology firms.
Last week Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley hit back against Obama’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) after the agency pushed through, during a previously aimed at bringing over highly sought-after “intracompany transferees” from American firms’non-immigrant worker visas) the Obama administration, at the behest of Big Tech lobbyists, has told its agency lawyers to think up a clever alternative.

In a strongly worded letter to Obama’s immigration authorities, Grassley, a 35-year Senate veteran, closely outlines the legal and practical faults of the new policy and demands answers from the agency regarding its purported authority for the move. The L-1B visa, a cousin of the H-1B, applies to so-called “specialized knowledge” employees, usually in the IT industry, who may be transferred to the U.S. from their foreign affiliated employer to work here for up to five years.

Often, as with H-1B holders, these “temporary” workers obtain sponsors and apply for permanent status. When President Obama announced his general plans to “reform” the program last spring, he stated that his goal was to allow more workers to move from foreign offices into the U.S. “in a faster, simpler way.”

Americans should get behind the proposal, he stated, as it “could benefit hundreds of thousands of nonimmigrant workers and their employers,” which “in turn, will benefit [the] entire economy.” Setting aside concerns about whose “economy” will actually be benefited — the public’s or the special interests’ — the problem with this new “reform” is that the L-1B intracompany-transferee program was never meant to be a mass temporary-worker program. On the contrary, as Grassley’s letter states, Congress’s intent was to ensure that the class of persons eligible for such visas would be “narrowly drawn.” This would seem to comport a...

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...

You're really a 250lb construction worker with hairy legs, arentcha?
Why people oppose lower prices is beyond me.

Carly has been a commentator at FOX Business. That doesn't bother me at all.

Her connections to McCain are a whole different story. She's no conservative. I have to give her credit where credit is due. She put on a good act till she played the gender victim card with Trump.

Her connections to McCain are a whole different story. She's no conservative. I have to give her credit where credit is due. She put on a good act till she played the gender victim card with Trump.
She never played the gender victim card with Trump. That is part of her appeal is that she doesnt do personal identity politics.

well you better go run to the pmsNBC then. because here is the party giving away our JOBS. And your childish name calling should make you not old enough to vote. hopefully

SNIP:
Obama Administration Unilaterally Rewrites Immigration Law - Again
National Review Online ^ | September 21, 2015 | Ian Smith

Posted on ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎00‎:‎26‎ ‎PM

Administration lawyers ‘reinterpret’ the law to greatly increase visas for technology firms.
Last week Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley hit back against Obama’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) after the agency pushed through, during a previously aimed at bringing over highly sought-after “intracompany transferees” from American firms’non-immigrant worker visas) the Obama administration, at the behest of Big Tech lobbyists, has told its agency lawyers to think up a clever alternative.

In a strongly worded letter to Obama’s immigration authorities, Grassley, a 35-year Senate veteran, closely outlines the legal and practical faults of the new policy and demands answers from the agency regarding its purported authority for the move. The L-1B visa, a cousin of the H-1B, applies to so-called “specialized knowledge” employees, usually in the IT industry, who may be transferred to the U.S. from their foreign affiliated employer to work here for up to five years.

Often, as with H-1B holders, these “temporary” workers obtain sponsors and apply for permanent status. When President Obama announced his general plans to “reform” the program last spring, he stated that his goal was to allow more workers to move from foreign offices into the U.S. “in a faster, simpler way.”

Americans should get behind the proposal, he stated, as it “could benefit hundreds of thousands of nonimmigrant workers and their employers,” which “in turn, will benefit [the] entire economy.” Setting aside concerns about whose “economy” will actually be benefited — the public’s or the special interests’ — the problem with this new “reform” is that the L-1B intracompany-transferee program was never meant to be a mass temporary-worker program. On the contrary, as Grassley’s letter states, Congress’s intent was to ensure that the class of persons eligible for such visas would be “narrowly drawn.” This would seem to comport a...

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...

Rep establishment will play right along which is why the pigs at fox news are pushing their piglets, ugly-rina, bush and rubio.

She never played the gender victim card with Trump. That is part of her appeal is that she doesnt do personal identity politics.

all i need to know is she is adored by fox news, the network of pigs.

all i need to know is she is adored by fox news, the network of pigs.
Not only all you need to know. All you do know.

I haven't been that impressed with her. and you are right about she went and played on the, poor me as a woman they made fun of my looks. waaa. I dang sure wasn't impressed with that

I haven't been that impressed with her. and you are right about she went and played on the, poor me as a woman they made fun of my looks. waaa. I dang sure wasn't impressed with that

well said. she is an open border, hate american worker pig.

here is the party who doesn't CARE about the American workers. maybe you'll wake up but it's doubtful.

snip
John Kerry: U.S. Will Accept 100,000 Refugees in 2017
Number will increase by 40 percent over two years

all of it here:
John Kerry: U.S. Will Accept 100,000 Refugees in 2017

from the article:
The Obama administration does not need to obtain approval from Congress for the increased number of accepted migrants. However, Congress would need to appropriate additional funds to support the effort, Kerry noted Sunday.

Forum List

Back