Rep. Jim Banks: Make China Pay for Coronavirus Costs Incurred by USA

Why thank you Tommy T. for PROVING MUSLIM TERRORISTS AND THE RED CHINESE WORK TO THE SAME ENDS.....the killing of American democracy.....
Face it, Tommy isn't worried about the coronavirus!!!
My Post.jpg

The World need to calm the hell down..................We need to remember that the Swine Flu came from here and screwed the world..........No one knows where the next pandemic will come from...........This is not the time to try and start a dang War..........

Lessons learned.....
1. END DEPENDENCY on Foreign Nations for our goods and services.........China holding us over a barrel for pretty much everything............Most of PHARMA comes from China......along with Medical PPE........That needs to end.........

2. Set up Mobile labs and mobile testing.....drive through .....to quickly check people and isolate........South Korea led the way on this......and we need to follow.......The next one ...even as we fight this one..........could have a more deadly rate.......and if that happens the way it's handled now.......We and the world are screwed.

3. Freeze up the dang Markets if possible during Pandemics.......don't know if that's possible...and their is real losses......but allowing a Virus to economically screw the world without Vasoline isn't the answer.

The present republican party seems to have an inexhaustible supply of incredible assholes. Like this is ever going to happen or even should happen. This Indiana jerk is just another gohmert looking for attention.

After all, how much money do we owe China.....tell them to try and collect that TRILLION DOLLARS OR SO....GO TO WAR?

-------------

Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) is demanding reparations from China for putting the United States through the adverse health effects and financial fallout from coronavirus.

"I've heard from colleagues on both sides of the aisle who are ready to engage in the same fight that I've been fighting now for several months, to hold China accountable for their bad behavior," Banks told Fox News's Tucker Carlson Monday night.

We need to start by forcing China to pay the burden and the cost incurred on the United States of America due to the coronavirus. I think there are many ways that we could do that.

The president could force China to relieve a great amount of American debt. He could institute tariffs on China and designate the funds from that into a coronavirus victim relief fund to pay the cost incurred on Americans and American taxpayers due to the negligence on China's behalf that's led to the crisis in America today.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

I smell bullshit in that article. He said “both sides of the aisle” and I can’t believe it. No Democrat would turn on Communist China.

Since the Chinese Flu hoax response has been martial law inflicted by state and local governments, state and local governments should pay the reparations for the economic damage they caused. The statistics indicate that although the Chinese Flu (or is it really an African Flu since Ebola drugs seem to reduce symptoms and it hit Italy hard which has tons of filthy African invaders) this year's "predicted" flu strain is much more deadly.
It's an unconstitutional taking of property. Trump should seize whatever assets the ChiComs hold here and distribute them to the American people

Forum List

Back