Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA) denies relationship with congressional staffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they shit can her she'll come out with a book of numbers that will rival Epstein's. She'll definitely get more than the going rate for a year or two.

Democrats and Faux Families...

Will we ever get another Democrat politician with a REAL FAMILY??

Who was the last one, Jimmy Carter?

her body looks like a man!..

Yes it does....

df09811caca351e9c4f8fc862579c008.894x450x1.jpg

MichelleFaceCloseup.jpg

Uhhhh! I think it's time to go hurl. Nevertheless, this should be enough to end her political stint in Congress.

Naked While Smoking a Bong - More Shocking Photos of Popular Democrat Katie Hill Surface

Why?

She got naked, smoked off a bong and is wild as hell...

Shit, I have more respect for her now...
But...but...but...they are the moral high grounders seeking to save us and be rid of the immoral Trump.
Remember that 15 years ago he guy talked that some women will let you grab their privates.

Naked While Smoking a Bong - More Shocking Photos of Popular Democrat Katie Hill Surface

Considering this recent scandal of a democrat Congress woman in the House smoking pot naked in a pic that has surfaced, the question begs, should there be another governing body that can impeach those in the House other than the corrupt House from which they preside? Never before has someone in the House been impeached. Gee, I wonder why the House won't impeach themselves. LOL. A Constitutional amendment needs to be made to allow another governing body to do this.

Considering the level of corruption at the Federal level, I personally think impeachment should continue 24/7 to remove corrupt individuals like Ukraine Biden and this Congress woman.

It should be a full time job and now that the democrats have pushed impeachment with Trump, there is no question in my mind that those in the GOP will try and push impeachment against the next democrat President.

The genie is out of the bottle. Citizens need to create their own Star Chamber.

Uhhhh! I think it's time to go hurl. Nevertheless, this should be enough to end her political stint in Congress.

Why?

She got naked, smoked off a bong and is wild as hell...

Shit, I have more respect for her now...
But...but...but...they are the moral high grounders seeking to save us and be rid of the immoral Trump.
Remember that 15 years ago he guy talked that some women will let you grab their privates.

Welk I am sure Trump did not grab hers... I hope the hell not!

Still, I give her respect for being wild enough to do that shit!

CNN going to have to discuss behind closed doors and please no conservatives “storming” the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back