Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA) denies relationship with congressional staffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
and no photos of Osama....

Wonder why our "ally" the Saudis did this after 911....

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

— Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,”

Patriotic Americans would actually ask some questions here... but you don't, because you aren't a patriotic American, you are a brainless subhuman "servant" of that which did 911....

Uhhhh! I think it's time to go hurl. Nevertheless, this should be enough to end her political stint in Congress.

Naked While Smoking a Bong - More Shocking Photos of Popular Democrat Katie Hill Surface

Hey Jussie, did you ever GAY OFF with any current or former Democrat politician?

We know you GAYED OFF with BOTH OBAMAS.....

D2mPHbJX4AA-5aA.jpg

11492372-6854457-Smollett_an_Obama_fan_is_shown_with_the_former_First_Lady_in_201-a-3_1553685030968.jpg

Lol
Says the “hope and change” fan boy...

You need to un-FUBAR yourself and start acting like a Marine, marine

back to lying about me yet again...another victory for me.

poor little wannabe
It must be exhausting being a never Trumper?
You don’t have to like trump I’m not particular fond of him at all, but you have to appreciate what he’s doing to the GOP establishment. Lol

And these are the people of investigations of Trump to rid us of his evil and lead us to the moral high ground.
Plus, it’s not from 25-50 years ago, more like 2.

Last edited:
CNN declares photo a despicable invasion of privacy and will not discuss matter further.

The dysfunctional Democrat party keeps proving itself. Maybe she can marry her brother like Omar and really become a star.

Hillary just signed this woman up to be her personal, very personal, secretary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back