Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA) denies relationship with congressional staffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This vacuous twit represents my district. Her campaign HQ was located a block or two away from my house. She knocked on my door with another lady back during the campaign season. I talked to her one day for about 2-3 minutes. To say she is dumb is an understatement- This mindless twit couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.

I thought to myself "self, who the fuck would ever vote for that idiot?"

Imagine my surprise when she won. (it was very close - had a recount IIRC)

IMHO, the classless fool should respect the office, and resign. But since she is a depressed, bisexual, whore, she will play the victim card. Her days are numbered either way....she's persona non grata in this district.

Taxpayers (and I mean TAXPAYERS) are the ones paying the bills and have skin in the game should have an exclusive rights to correct these problems . We need to close this government down and take it back .

Mods providing cover by merging into a bloated, barely semi related thread. Do the rest of you mods agree with this damning attempt to cover up for her?

I stumbled on this thread by axident from the music thread. I never did shrooms in me life. I think I just ingested them somehow....whewww

Getting worse.
Dem Rep. Katie Hill's political problems mount as more racy photos surface
My sources tell me she is on an “interracial armature” swingers site...in action.

You mean that she was also a centerpiece at a Mogambo Party? :blsmile:
It would seem so?

She is sooo toast!
No she’s Hillary’s new number one and/or well on her way to the top rung of the libbies victim ladder.

Had to investigate this further. As a male and 101% Hetero. I admire any woman who admires any woman who admires any woman.......as long as I can watch....................and/or possibly be a relief pitcher......................Red Faced Smiley

Lol
Says the “hope and change” fan boy...

You need to un-FUBAR yourself and start acting like a Marine, marine

back to lying about me yet again...another victory for me.

poor little wannabe
It must be exhausting being a never Trumper?
You don’t have to like trump I’m not particular fond of him at all, but you have to appreciate what he’s doing to the GOP establishment. Lol

I am not a never Trumper, I give Trump credit for doing good far more than you have ever criticized him.
what he is doing to the GOP establishment is replacing all his outsiders for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back