Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA) denies relationship with congressional staffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I’ve heard that word. She is in a swing district and husband has filed for divorce. Staffer is another chick. To each their own, but I hope she loses. I think she posted the photo just to blame it on Republicans. Nice try din-bat. Guess if this were Greece it would be a “Throupledopolous” in Germany I suppose it would be a “Throuplehammerzeltin” and in France it would simply be “Oui.”
Freshman Dem Katie Hill denies improper relationship with aide
Rep. Katie Hill fights back amid claims she was involved in romantic 'throuple' with staffer
Trump is on his 3rd wife
and youre on the TDS drugs I hope

95xe016lheu31.jpg

The House is looking into it because it turns out it is against their rules to be in a relationship with a staffer.

That should make you very happy, we all know how much you Repubs want to control what people do in the privacy of their own homes
Lol
Says a control freak...

Oh yeah...that is me!

I would ask if you are really this stupid...but you think that the Babylon Bee is a real news source so I do not even need to ask.
Lol
Says a Obama supporter

I accept your surrender. Once you start lying about me it is a sure sign you are beaten yet again
TDS....

Trump Defense Slave

Lol
Says a control freak...

Oh yeah...that is me!

I would ask if you are really this stupid...but you think that the Babylon Bee is a real news source so I do not even need to ask.
Lol
Says a Obama supporter

I accept your surrender. Once you start lying about me it is a sure sign you are beaten yet again
TDS....

Trump Defense Slave
Did I hurt your feelings?

Oh yeah...that is me!

Lol
Says a Obama supporter

TDS....

Trump Defense Slave

By being a Trump worshiper? Nope, I am used that. You folks are a a dime a dozen on this forum.

Lol
Says a Obama supporter

TDS....

Trump Defense Slave

By being a Trump worshiper? Nope, I am used that. You folks are a a dime a dozen on this forum.
Lol
It’s not about trump at all, it depends on how big a government you want to live with. You obviously want the nanny state.

the nanny state

It is pretty scary how many post 1998 "Republicans" have been pushing and voting for "nanny state" BS like socializing senior drugs and endlessly making money vanish about "mental health."

Pro Nanny State Post 1998 "Republicans"

Paul Ryan
John Boehner
Mitch McConnell
Lindsay Graham
Peter King
Bob Corker
Lamar Alexander
Kevin McCarthy

The list if decent real REPUBLICANS in Congress is down to under 20, if that....

the nanny state

It is pretty scary how many post 1998 "Republicans" have been pushing and voting for "nanny state" BS like socializing senior drugs and endlessly making money vanish about "mental health."

Pro Nanny State Post 1998 "Republicans"

Paul Ryan
John Boehner
Mitch McConnell
Lindsay Graham
Peter King
Bob Corker
Lamar Alexander
Kevin McCarthy

The list if decent real REPUBLICANS in Congress is down to under 20, if that....
All career politicians no matter the side of the isle they pick are progressive/pro nanny state. Favt

All career politicians no matter the side of the isle they pick are progressive/pro nanny state.

No, they are mostly frauds... they claim to be Christians.... they aren't.... they are Jews.

Take, for example, Bob Corker.... a "Christian" who speaks fluent Hebrew, and is absolutely obsessed with keeping as many US troops near Israel forever. Corker doesn't care about Kurds... Corker cares about ISRAEL, because to himself he is "Israeli" much more than he ever was "American."

All career politicians no matter the side of the isle they pick are progressive/pro nanny state.

No, they are mostly frauds... they claim to be Christians.... they aren't.... they are Jews.

Take, for example, Bob Corker.... a "Christian" who speaks fluent Hebrew, and is absolutely obsessed with keeping as many US troops near Israel forever. Corker doesn't care about Kurds... Corker cares about ISRAEL, because to himself he is "Israeli" much more than he ever was "American."
Muslims live to fight each other and everyone else they disagree all they care about is violence and killing… That means all Muslims

TDS....

Trump Defense Slave

Lol
It’s not about trump at all, it depends on how big a government you want to live with. You obviously want the nanny state.
Your lips are still orange from kissing his ass

Muslims lives to fight each other

Another "paper bag...."

Can you tell us why there are no photos of "Osama" in Saudi...????

Gotta love this one....

zia-sadiqisil-26-638.jpg

We, the United States, had absolutely no problem with that area of the world prior to 1948.

Our main problem right now is that too many really dumb people like yourself still believe "the Muslims" did 911 and the rest of the Zionist Bullshit. Indeed, it all goes with falling for Zionism's "religion for the unChosen who will SERVE US."

Osama was really Col Tim Osman, a Jewish CIA Agent.... and that's why there are no photos of "Osama" in Saudi...

Trump Defense Slave

Lol
Your lips are still orange from kissing his ass
Lol
Says the “hope and change” fan boy...

You need to un-FUBAR yourself and start acting like a Marine, marine

Muslims lives to fight each other

Another "paper bag...."

Can you tell us why there are no photos of "Osama" in Saudi...????

Gotta love this one....

zia-sadiqisil-26-638.jpg

We, the United States, had absolutely no problem with that area of the world prior to 1948.

Our main problem right now is that too many really dumb people like yourself still believe "the Muslims" did 911 and the rest of the Zionist Bullshit. Indeed, it all goes with falling for Zionism's "religion for the unChosen who will SERVE US."

Osama was really Col Tim Osman, a Jewish CIA Agent.... and that's why there are no photos of "Osama" in Saudi...

3e9rgx.jpg

Lol
Says the “hope and change” fan boy...

You need to un-FUBAR yourself and start acting like a Marine, marine

back to lying about me yet again...another victory for me.

poor little wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back