Rep. Keith Ellison Has Been Vindicated

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
As expected the Republicans were just peddling lies based on rumor and conjecture regarding the Keith Ellison and his ex's situation

‘I Was a Domestic Abuse Victim’: Accused Domestic Abuser Dem Rep. Keith Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed

From the article...

She said that there was “never any abuse of any kind in our relationship. So what Alpha News and the Star Tribune are looking for does not exist.” It was also argued that the records needed to stay private because of “sensitive medical and financial information.”

and

It’s becoming clearer as to why Kim Ellison did not want these records public. According to KMPS, in 2015 Keith Ellison alleged that Kim Ellison “hit [him] too many times to mention” and said the he was “a domestic abuse victim.”

So much for Republican lies and garbage.

Will the apologize for their willful lies? No, that's not their style.

As expected the Republicans were just peddling lies based on rumor and conjecture regarding the Keith Ellison and his ex's situation

‘I Was a Domestic Abuse Victim’: Accused Domestic Abuser Dem Rep. Keith Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed

From the article...

She said that there was “never any abuse of any kind in our relationship. So what Alpha News and the Star Tribune are looking for does not exist.” It was also argued that the records needed to stay private because of “sensitive medical and financial information.”

and

It’s becoming clearer as to why Kim Ellison did not want these records public. According to KMPS, in 2015 Keith Ellison alleged that Kim Ellison “hit [him] too many times to mention” and said the he was “a domestic abuse victim.”

really what republican accused him? There were two women.........learn the facts first

#believe all women (bwahahahahahahaahahahaahah, you side not mine)

From the article...

and

whoa, wait, are you saying you needed evidence? hmmmmm what evidence do you have on kavanaugh. please, enlighten my stupid ass.

son hypocrite can't hold a candle to you, but again, can't make this up. nope, republicans ask for evidence and are told to shut up, and demolosers get evidence and take the high road. truly amazing punk ass you are.

I have never asked for much, just evidence, in any fking scenario with a woman accuser. You miss the entire premise of the argument. you are soo stupid you wouldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat at sea.

BTW, I was told by your side, that you must believe the woman.. why didn't you?

For the class, I never believe the woman.

Last edited:

From the article...

and

From Pocahontas to this when will the left quit embarrassing themselves?

From the article...

and

From YOUR article......and this was not the testimony of former wife Kim Ellison...this is from Karen Monahan's son.....

Austin Monahan, Karen Monahan’s son, said in a post in August that “My brother and I watched our mom come out of pure hell after getting out of her relationship with Keith Ellison. For several months we knew something wasn’t right and couldn’t figure it out. When we asked our mom if everything was ok, she told us she was dealing with some stress and would be ok.”

Monahan then alleged that in the middle of 2017 he found “over 100 text and twitters [sic] messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a ‘fucking bitch’ and telling her to get the fuck out of his house.”
“The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he fucked up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public,” he added.

Ellison said such a video doesn’t exist.

“The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he fucked up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public,” he added.

Ellison said such a video doesn’t exist.

[Image via Sarah Rice/Getty Images]

filed under
Keith Ellison
upload_2018-10-17_12-49-31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me when he gets indicted on these scurrilous charges from the right.

Hmmkay!?

#LOLGOP

Nice to see the left support the idea of innocent till proven guilty. Hopefully they will start applying that standard to everyone not just Democrats.
yep, they want the same evidence you and I do, hypocrite can't hold a candle to them.

BTW, it is also evidence that it had nothing to do with ms ford.

From the article...

and

really what republican accused him? There were two women.........learn the facts first

#believe all women (bwahahahahahahaahahahaahah, you side not mine)

I can just see Keith Ellison's woman huddled in a dark corner saying, "I'm Ok. He never laid a hand on me, I swear!" with bruises all over her body.

From the article...

and

How is your girl Swetnick doing and why did you abandon her?

Daniels lost.

Trump, Stormy Daniels in Twitter spat after lawsuit dismissal

If you donated to Daniels go fund me, you helped pay Trumps legal bills..

Keith Ellison is a thug. He's a crony of Louis Farrakhan and should never be allowed to hold any political office in the United States of America.

From the article...

and

Why are you supporting a rapist?

From the article...

and

Kind of like the lies of the left against Kavanaugh. Did they apologize?

Forum List

Back