Rep. Nancy Mace, a first-term Republican from South Carolina, has introduced a bill to decriminalize cannabis at the federal level

depression and anxiety

isn't that the reason most people smoke cannabis.

I do not know anyone that smokes it for those reasons....it should also be noted there are many more ways to use it than to smoke it. My daughter lives in Cali and uses the pot gummies.

You can inject whatever you chose, but with cannabis and alcohol you can't drive and I don't want you to drive if smoke or drink.
you dont inject pot or alcohol.....and if you drive while high and get caught....you pay the price...

You can ingest whatever you chose, but with cannabis and alcohol you can't drive and I don't want you to drive if smoke or drink.
Let's not forget to include a long list of legal prescription drugs with those 2

It should be legalized across the country. States can tax it like they do tobacco. I'd bet it would be a gold mine for every State.
We might as well legalize it. Not only is it legal in many states anyway, but maybe it will mellow out our politicians and they will make some better decisions.

Besides. I kinda want to see Joe get a buzz on.

bidenhalluc.gif

We might as well legalize it. Not only is it legal in many states anyway, but maybe it will mellow out our politicians and they will make some better decisions.

Besides. I kinda want to see Joe get a buzz on.

View attachment 565231

Wow, it took 66 post before BDS was displayed, that might be a new record.

You can ingest whatever you chose, but with cannabis and alcohol you can't drive and I don't want you to drive if smoke or drink.
There are a lot of people driving and smoking. The issue between alcohol and marijuana is that alcohol has been around for thousands of years and has been normalized within that time period. Liquor for most is a period of time to be buzzed. While a joint over a couple of minutes may achieve the same level.

Heroin is made from morphine

Opium poppies are the source of morphine, heroin is not the product of the poppy
Tell it to the pot addicts who claim that their drug of choice isn't incredibly dangerous and addictive, but rather "just a plant."

On second thought, don't bother - addicts don't care how much harm is done as long as they get their fix.

There are a lot of people driving and smoking. The issue between alcohol and marijuana is that alcohol has been around for thousands of years and has been normalized within that time period. Liquor for most is a period of time to be buzzed. While a joint over a couple of minutes may achieve the same level.
Marijuana has been around longer than alcohol. We had to figure out how to ferment and distill alcohol

Tell it to the pot addicts who claim that their drug of choice isn't incredibly dangerous and addictive, but rather "just a plant."

On second thought, don't bother - addicts don't care how much harm is done as long as they get their fix.

why do you not care about the booze addicts? far more of them than there are pot addicts

Pot isn't incredibly dangerous and never has been.

The marijuana plants properties have been known to people for many thousands of years

So, no longer stating that it should be illegal then? You changed your mind?

Forum List

Back