Rep. Nancy Mace, a first-term Republican from South Carolina, has introduced a bill to decriminalize cannabis at the federal level

I have a co-worker whose husband has Crohn's disease who went though 20 different types of drugs to try and help wit the symptoms and none worked near as good as MJ does and all had far more side effects than MJ. I think far too many people discount it because of the "they just want to get high" trope
my wife is epileptic.....pot is the only thing that stops the tremor she has in her left hand....no other drug did that....her Neurologist reported this to UC Irvine med center were a study of its effect on Epileptics is going on...

hersay doesn't count for medical reasons, and I don't believe it at all.

Conclusion: The incidence of emotional disorders is higher in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis compared to general population. Moreover, depression and anxiety influence the course and the severity of the underlying intestinal disease. Hence, it is important to consider appropriate psychological therapy in IBD patients.

of course you dont.....because you havent experienced someone who has had beneficial effects from it...

hersay doesn't count for medical reasons, and I don't believe it at all.

Conclusion: The incidence of emotional disorders is higher in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis compared to general population. Moreover, depression and anxiety influence the course and the severity of the underlying intestinal disease. Hence, it is important to consider appropriate psychological therapy in IBD patients.

Your link actually gives a good reason to let people use pot to control it.

depression and anxiety

isn't that the reason most people smoke cannabis.

It should be legalized across the country. States can tax it like they do tobacco. I'd bet it would be a gold mine for every State.
Tax it, Regulate it... Treat it like alcohol...

Tax relief for the microbrewery type places and give them an advantage over the corporates...

depression and anxiety

isn't that the reason most people smoke cannabis.
i dont think so.....they smoke it for the same reason someone gets off of work and goes and buys a 6 pack and drinks it while watching TV....to put a buzz on....

You can ingest whatever you chose, but with cannabis and alcohol you can't drive and I don't want you to drive if smoke or drink.

Forum List

Back