Rep. Paul Gosar is being promoted as a 'featured guest' at an upcoming white nationalist event scheduled on Hitler's birthday

Thanks for con-tinuing to show us you are all in for the Putin/trump cabal. You do your groomers proud.
I never sided with Russia or the Ukraine. I know from past experience with a very corrupt media we are not getting the truth.

This was the same guy whose family did campaign ads...for his opponent.

You don't remember the white nationalists lynching black folks during the 60's? Gosar wants to return to that. Do you? I'm asking for a friend.
Is that something you can support? The claim I mean? I’m wondering because it sounds ridiculous. I’d like to see any link you can point me to (especially a reliable source) for that claim that Gosar supports lynching.

This was the same guy whose family did campaign ads...for his opponent.

You don't remember the white nationalists lynching black folks during the 60's? Gosar wants to return to that. Do you? I'm asking for a friend.
In the early 60's I was playing kick the can and by the late 60's I was looking for a bag of weed.
No, I don't remember.

I'm sure you were fixated on the world problems in the 60's. :rolleyes-41:

That makes even less sense than most of your posts. If a person can’t tell the difference between two things, then that person by definition couldn’t possibly think one is better or worse than the other.
Of course they can. A brainless puppet may not be able to tell the difference between two things but blindly assume that the thing that their “enemy’s” support is worse. This seems to be happening here

Really? What group of humans has "murdered thousands of times more people than Marxist". I think you've proved your own irrelevance, because that is a ridiculous comment.
Or maybe you can support it? What group of humans has killed more than avowed marxists? Let's see the tally.
Yes it was a ridiculous comment. I made it to highlight the ridiculous comment that the person I was responding to was making…

Yes. Hitler never did two billion in damages to 350 US cities like BLM did. All over some punk druggie busted committing a felony.
Correct. He did far far far far worse. Like I said. Different ballpark

Of course they can. A brainless puppet may not be able to tell the difference between two things but blindly assume that the thing that their “enemy’s” support is worse. This seems to be happening here
No. It doesn’t “seem to be” any such thing. But, either way, you’re wrong. For in your example, they are making a distinction. There is a difference they can make out in that case.

A nice try. A complete fail by you. But at least you tried.

No. It doesn’t “seem to be” any such thing. But, either way, you’re wrong. For in your example, they are making a distinction. There is a difference they can make out in that case.

A nice try. A complete fail by you. But at least you tried.
Oh I see you are playing literal word games. Gotchya. Yes you are correct in the literal sense. If you switch to comprehension mode and just understand what the poster was taking about then maybe you’d get the point.

FYI. When somebody says “this is the best thing I’ve ever tasted” it likely isn’t the best thing they’ve ever tasted. It just means they like the way it tasted

Oh I see you are playing literal word games. Gotchya. Yes you are correct in the literal sense. If you switch to comprehension mode and just understand what the poster was taking about then maybe you’d get the point.

FYI. When somebody says “this is the best thing I’ve ever tasted” it likely isn’t the best thing they’ve ever tasted. It just means they like the way it tasted
Your waffling is understandable. You’re embarrassed. That’s actually a good thing. You ought to feel embarrassed.

You’re ineffectively attempting to explain away boredtoseeya’s logical and linguistic error. But your effort is a fail — as was her half-baked attempt at offering a compound ad hominem in the first place.

He is denying this
He is denying it NOW.

He boasted about it on his Instagram.

FPt-Tn0-NVs-AQ06xi.jpg

Forum List

Back