Rep. Paul Gosar is being promoted as a 'featured guest' at an upcoming white nationalist event scheduled on Hitler's birthday

He is denying it NOW.

He boasted about it on his Instagram.

FPt-Tn0-NVs-AQ06xi.jpg
The way things are going, I suspect it might not be long before they stop even bothering trying to deny it.

The difference being, MW really IS a violent ra

In the early 60's I was playing kick the can and by the late 60's I was looking for a bag of weed.
No, I don't remember.

I'm sure you were fixated on the world problems in the 60's. :rolleyes-41:
You don't remember because there were no where near as many as the authoritarians of today pretend were lynched.
They trot that out as if it's "worse" than what their idols do....and then they pretend that the degree of evil has nothing to do with numbers.
Ludicrous.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Paul Gosar might actually be a white nationalist?

Meh...nothing to be worried about...he's only one member out of hundreds in Congress...Nazis are a negligible bunch...there's basically no Nazis anymore, just a handful

Meh...nothing to be worried about...he's only one member out of hundreds in Congress...Nazis are a negligible bunch...there's basically no Nazis anymore, just a handful
The most represensible aspect of nazism was state control of health, medical, and faith.
Our authoritarian democrat party members and their progressive look alikes are all 100 percent on board with the aspects of nazism that were evil. They just don't use the swastika.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Paul Gosar might actually be a white nationalist?

Even this guy's own family has disowned him, but to Republicans, he is their White Knight.

Well, he is white and he appears to support his nation, so I would say there is a 100% chance he is a white nationalist. :dunno:

I have yet to see anyone prove that anything stated in the article is true, not one statement has been verified. The Op apparently just placed this here and ran, not a peep out of him to defend his articles accusations, kind of lame.

Even this guy's own family has disowned him, but to Republicans, he is their White Knight.
We can't vote for people who we think would best represent us?? I guess only you liberals should have that right.

I have yet to see anyone prove that anything stated in the article is true, not one statement has been verified. The Op apparently just placed this here and ran, not a peep out of him to defend his articles accusations, kind of lame.
Then pay more attention, since you were shown that Gosar initially promoted the event on his Instagram account.

Now is your chance to recant and modify your comments.

Forum List

Back