Rep. Paul Gosar is being promoted as a 'featured guest' at an upcoming white nationalist event scheduled on Hitler's birthday

Have pity on them. They not only can't tell the difference, they think the latter is worse than the former.
That makes even less sense than most of your posts. If a person can’t tell the difference between two things, then that person by definition couldn’t possibly think one is better or worse than the other.

And humans have murdered thousands of times more people than Marxist. See how irrelevant your argument is?
Really? What group of humans has "murdered thousands of times more people than Marxist". I think you've proved your own irrelevance, because that is a ridiculous comment.
Or maybe you can support it? What group of humans has killed more than avowed marxists? Let's see the tally.

Let's see your pic, Comrade.
I’ll save him the trouble. Here ya go:

830D8784-BC3F-45E9-9F71-2980FF394490.jpeg

Has anyone considered the possibility that Paul Gosar might actually be a white nationalist?

When I clicked on the link, the featured guest is a John, somebody, no mention of Gosar.

Not sure what to believe with this type of story.

I don't know anything about him. But, is it any different than Maxine Waters with BLM?
Asking for a friend

This was the same guy whose family did campaign ads...for his opponent.

You don't remember the white nationalists lynching black folks during the 60's? Gosar wants to return to that. Do you? I'm asking for a friend.

Really? What group of humans has "murdered thousands of times more people than Marxist". I think you've proved your own irrelevance, because that is a ridiculous comment.
Or maybe you can support it? What group of humans has killed more than avowed marxists? Let's see the tally.
Pick a religion....Christianity, Islam, Hinduism. What about the Armenian genocide? The Jewish genocide? The Rape of Nanking? What Europians did to Native Americans in the New World? The European genocides in Africa?

When I clicked on the link, the featured guest is a John, somebody, no mention of Gosar.

Not sure what to believe with this type of story.
It's just a hatchet job, nothing more. Complete fabrication from beginning to end, the kind the anti-American leftists like the most.

"It just cites some arizona paper"............................. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

A quote from the article, since you can't read. "According to the Arizona Mirror". Whatever the fuck that is

It's so sad to see the left become so like the right. Facebook memes for the professional class is what this type of "journalism" amounts to

Forum List

Back