Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) Blames Garner For Dying During Chokehold

The racism surrounding the Garner case is actually worse than the Michael Brown case.
I'm kind of conflicted about whether or not racism is involved in their opinions of this, but I do pretty much believe if Garner had been white they would have been outraged.

No, if he had been white, no one but his family would even know about it.

If he had been white the cops would have handed him an appearance ticket and moved on.

The depths if your racism and hatred have no limits do they?

Recall how many RWnuts took Clive Bundy's side.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything moron? Seriously, remedial reading classes, they would do you a lot of good. Careful though, an education will turn you into a conservative.

Garner has some blame, the cops have some blame, the idiotic laws that make selling loosies an arrestable crime has some of the blame,

The question is do the cops (in particular the one doing the choke hold) have criminally culpable blame.

To me, they don't, however the choke hold guy shouldn't be allowed to remain a cop in NYC.
Can you show me the law that says selling loosies is an arrestable crime?

I guess the moral of this story is don't ever even look cross eyed at a cop unless you are in top physical condition. People with asthma should probably just kill themselves now as it is no doubt it it their own damn fault they have asthma.
yeah martybegan you Big Gov't tool.

as top that Repub hack- King, yeah, being skinny makes your windpipe stronger :rolleyes-41:

I'm more of the opinion that if the cop hadn't used an ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLD, that has been banned from use since 1993 by the police force, he'd probably still be alive.

The autopsy revealed that his throat had been crushed, and he also had too much weight on his ribcage and diaphragm to breathe properly.

Not only did the film show him being choked by the police officer, but he also had about 4 or 5 FULL GROWN men sitting on his back.

The average male weighs in at around 180 lbs. Multiply that times 4 and you have somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 to 800 lbs. on his chest.

How many of you people out there can breathe properly with that much weight on your chest and a choke hold around your neck? Even if you're in great shape, you stand a chance of being choked to death.

The "choke hold" wasn't illegal. Not according to the state of NY.
His throat wasn't crushed either.
And he also had serious health issues that contributed to his death.

Christ, I thought it was bad enough being Native American - but I'm not strong enough to be a black person in this fucked up country. I would have gone postal at a young age.

Gone postal, killed a bunch of people, got your ass shot, then your idiot parents would have said you were just a gentle soul who was just minding his own business when a white cop shot you in the back for no reason. Al Sharptin would have gotten involved, people would riot and loot, and Obama would attend your funeral.

I'm more of the opinion that if the cop hadn't used an ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLD, that has been banned from use since 1993 by the police force, he'd probably still be alive.

The autopsy revealed that his throat had been crushed, and he also had too much weight on his ribcage and diaphragm to breathe properly.

Not only did the film show him being choked by the police officer, but he also had about 4 or 5 FULL GROWN men sitting on his back.

The average male weighs in at around 180 lbs. Multiply that times 4 and you have somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 to 800 lbs. on his chest.

How many of you people out there can breathe properly with that much weight on your chest and a choke hold around your neck? Even if you're in great shape, you stand a chance of being choked to death.

What about the EXTREME pressure put on his back while he was face-down in a choke hold (while having asthma)?

I'm kind of conflicted about whether or not racism is involved in their opinions of this, but I do pretty much believe if Garner had been white they would have been outraged.

If he had been white the cops would have handed him an appearance ticket and moved on.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything moron? Seriously, remedial reading classes, they would do you a lot of good. Careful though, an education will turn you into a conservative.

Can you explain why the RWnuts like you were all in for Clive Bundy, vs. law enforcement, but on the other hand all in for law enforcement vs. every black man in Bundy's circumstance?

What about the EXTREME pressure put on his back while he was face-down in a choke hold (while having asthma)?

You were there? You know for a fact what pressure was exerted? Again I will point out the fact that he had serious health issues that contributed to his death.

Can you explain why the RWnuts like you were all in for Clive Bundy, vs. law enforcement, but on the other hand all in for law enforcement vs. every black man in Bundy's circumstance?

We weren't and aren't, you are just making shit up. Shit that has nothing to do with Gardner.

You were there? You know for a fact what pressure was exerted? Again I will point out the fact that he had serious health issues that contributed to his death.

Yes, deranged racist asshole, I do know for a fact that EXTREME pressure was exerted - because I watched the video numerous times and also watched and listened to a segment on CNN this afternoon that examined that very fact.

Yes, deranged racist asshole, I do know for a fact that EXTREME pressure was exerted - because I watched the video numerous times and also watched and listened to a segment on CNN this afternoon that examined that very fact.

You were told and excepted that as fact. How sad. And you are insulting me because I have a different opinion, just plain pathetic. But expected unfortunately.

n-REP-PETER-KING-large300.jpg

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) said on Wednesday that if Eric Garner had been healthier, he would not have died after a police officer placed him in a chokehold.

"If he had not had asthma, and a heart condition and was so obese, almost definitely he would not have died from this," King told CNN's Wolf Blitzer during an interview.

Even though video captured Garner saying that he couldn't breathe as officer Daniel Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground, King said that "police had no reason to know that he was in serious condition."

More: Peter King Says Eric Garner Would Not Have Died From Chokehold Were He Not Obese

WOW! Just WOW! How would King feel if Garner had been an obese/unhealthy Jew?

The racism surrounding the Garner case is actually worse than the Michael Brown case.

It's the 21st century version of racism, where many of the perpetrators take some care to make it look like it's anything but racism.
So when a black cop shoots a white man, he is racist?
No...it falls under the rubric of "reparations".

It is Garner's fault. All he had to do was comply with the officers and he'd be alive and eating a Whopper and fries as we speak.

I'm not and never have been a fan of the cops in general but I also don't attract their attention by breaking the law and if I have any interaction with a cop I keep my mouth shut and my hands to myself

DUH

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) said on Wednesday that if Eric Garner had been healthier, he would not have died after a police officer placed him in a chokehold.

"If he had not had asthma, and a heart condition and was so obese, almost definitely he would not have died from this," King told CNN's Wolf Blitzer during an interview.

Even though video captured Garner saying that he couldn't breathe as officer Daniel Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground, King said that "police had no reason to know that he was in serious condition."

More: Peter King Says Eric Garner Would Not Have Died From Chokehold Were He Not Obese

Peter King is an ongoing joke.

He was talking he was breathing.

He was talking he was breathing.

Anyone that has asthma will tell you differently.

It's the 21st century version of racism, where many of the perpetrators take some care to make it look like it's anything but racism.
So when a black cop shoots a white man, he is racist?

The racists would be all the RWnuts who would reflexively defend the white guy over the cop.
Nice deflection, now answer the question. I haven't really got an opinion on this one yet.

Forum List

Back