Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) Blames Garner For Dying During Chokehold

Martin shot because it's his fault. Brown shot because it's his fault. Garner dies because it's his fault. Anyone see a pattern here?

Yeah:

Don't assault someone who has a gun if you don't have one.
Don't try to kill a police officer.
Don't resist arrest if you are a fat ass with a heart condition.

Duh.

n-REP-PETER-KING-large300.jpg

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) said on Wednesday that if Eric Garner had been healthier, he would not have died after a police officer placed him in a chokehold.

"If he had not had asthma, and a heart condition and was so obese, almost definitely he would not have died from this," King told CNN's Wolf Blitzer during an interview.

Even though video captured Garner saying that he couldn't breathe as officer Daniel Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground, King said that "police had no reason to know that he was in serious condition."

More: Peter King Says Eric Garner Would Not Have Died From Chokehold Were He Not Obese

WOW! Just WOW! How would King feel if Garner had been an obese/unhealthy Jew?
He was talking he was breathing.

His death was ruled a homicide by compression of the throat. What part(s) of that don't you understand?

Martin shot because it's his fault. Brown shot because it's his fault. Garner dies because it's his fault. Anyone see a pattern here?

Oklahoma City federal building blown up because it was federal law enforcement's fault.

Yes there is a pattern here that is much bigger than most think.

It is Garner's fault. All he had to do was comply with the officers and he'd be alive and eating a Whopper and fries as we speak.

I'm not and never have been a fan of the cops in general but I also don't attract their attention by breaking the law and if I have any interaction with a cop I keep my mouth shut and my hands to myself

DUH

We don't have the death penalty without due process for the 'crime' of getting upset with the police;

I am not in the least surprised that you don't know that.

I knew racism was really bad in America - but it's much worse than I thought.

WOW! Just WOW! How would King feel if Garner had been an obese/unhealthy Jew?

I was going to like and agree with your post until I saw "Jew." What is it with the far left and their admiration for Big Hilterlarian government and fascination with Jew bashing?

The Rabbi

Rep. Peter King is a Jew who has a history of bigotry. Google it...

Last edited:
Garner has some blame, the cops have some blame, the idiotic laws that make selling loosies an arrestable crime has some of the blame,

The question is do the cops (in particular the one doing the choke hold) have criminally culpable blame.

To me, they don't, however the choke hold guy shouldn't be allowed to remain a cop in NYC.
In Army boot camp, I was trained to apply a choke hold. I know exactly how it's done. This did not look like a choke hold, and if it would have been, the suspect would have been unconscious. He was conscious, as proven by him repeatedly talking, saying "I can't breathe", which was false, because if he couldn't breathe, he would not have been able to utter those words.

Garner has some blame, the cops have some blame, the idiotic laws that make selling loosies an arrestable crime has some of the blame,

The question is do the cops (in particular the one doing the choke hold) have criminally culpable blame.

To me, they don't, however the choke hold guy shouldn't be allowed to remain a cop in NYC.
In Army boot camp, I was trained to apply a choke hold. I know exactly how it's done. This did not look like a choke hold, and if it would have been, the suspect would have been unconscious. He was conscious, as proven by him repeatedly talking, saying "I can't breathe", which was false, because if he couldn't breathe, he would not have been able to utter those words.

Did you ever apply that hold on an obese person with asthma?

Why do you ask ?

Why do you ask ?

Duh, because Eric Garner was an obese person with asthma...

Why do you ask ?

Duh, because Eric Garner was an obese person with asthma...

The fact that the cops had no way of knowing he had asthma is exactly why the choke-hold has been illegal in NYC since, (I think, about) '94 or so. Too many people died.

And Peter King needs to be put in a choke-hold. He's one of the slimiest Rs in office.

Was Eric Garner already dead when EMTs and paramedics arrived? Looked like it to me - but yet they did NOTHING. No attempts at CPR, oxygen mask or anything. Nothing...

I can see a lesson for blacks here. Don't resist arrest, and you won't die. Any questions?

That's for a complete textbook chokehold. As long as pressure is applied to the windpipe (which the coroner found) then you have asphyxiation in progress. THAT has been "no go" territory for the NYPD for decades.

Forum List

Back