Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) Blames Garner For Dying During Chokehold

The depths if your racism and hatred have no limits do they?

Recall how many RWnuts took Clive Bundy's side.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything moron? Seriously, remedial reading classes, they would do you a lot of good. Careful though, an education will turn you into a conservative.

Can you explain why the RWnuts like you were all in for Clive Bundy, vs. law enforcement, but on the other hand all in for law enforcement vs. every black man in Bundy's circumstance?

We weren't and aren't, you are just making shit up. Shit that has nothing to do with Gardner.

Anyone wish to dispute that the rightwing consensus around here supported Clive Bundy and his armed gangs?

Anyone here wish to dispute that the leftwing whackaloon consensus here supported the state's efforts to go after Clive Bundy's efforts to resist the state? Much like Garner's efforts to not give the state it's tax revenue? You fucks are so full of shit.

lolo

n-REP-PETER-KING-large300.jpg

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) said on Wednesday that if Eric Garner had been healthier, he would not have died after a police officer placed him in a chokehold.

"If he had not had asthma, and a heart condition and was so obese, almost definitely he would not have died from this," King told CNN's Wolf Blitzer during an interview.

Even though video captured Garner saying that he couldn't breathe as officer Daniel Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground, King said that "police had no reason to know that he was in serious condition."

More: Peter King Says Eric Garner Would Not Have Died From Chokehold Were He Not Obese

WOW! Just WOW! How would King feel if Garner had been an obese/unhealthy Jew?

Peter King looks like he could stand to cut down on the cheese burgers too. I wonder if he's had this conversation with Chris Christie or Rush Limbaugh?

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) said on Wednesday that if Eric Garner had been healthier, he would not have died after a police officer placed him in a chokehold.

"If he had not had asthma, and a heart condition and was so obese, almost definitely he would not have died from this," King told CNN's Wolf Blitzer during an interview.

Even though video captured Garner saying that he couldn't breathe as officer Daniel Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground, King said that "police had no reason to know that he was in serious condition."

More: Peter King Says Eric Garner Would Not Have Died From Chokehold Were He Not Obese

Peter King looks like he could stand to cut down on the cheese burgers too. I wonder if he's had this conversation with Chris Christie or Rush Limbaugh?

Jesus.. you're fucked up already?

The depths if your racism and hatred have no limits do they?

Recall how many RWnuts took Clive Bundy's side.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything moron? Seriously, remedial reading classes, they would do you a lot of good. Careful though, an education will turn you into a conservative.

Can you explain why the RWnuts like you were all in for Clive Bundy, vs. law enforcement, but on the other hand all in for law enforcement vs. every black man in Bundy's circumstance?

We weren't and aren't, you are just making shit up. Shit that has nothing to do with Gardner.

Anyone wish to dispute that the rightwing consensus around here supported Clive Bundy and his armed gangs?

Well now, we could call you out on your persistent dishonesty and hypocrisy. Would you like me to do that? Cause i can oblige. You sure you wanna play that game? But regardless, i'm a rightwinger who would be glad to discuss my stance on both incidents. I feel i've been honest & consistent. But have you?

I think we should commend the Congressman's sincere efforts in promoting a healthy life style.

Garner's family should have claimed they have ties to the IRA if they wanted King's respect and praise.

You know I've been really trying to clean up my profanity lately but sorry as sorry can be when I heard what King said on the radio the first thing that blurted out of my mouth was....

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

I'm still shaking my freaking head that King even had the thought process that Garner's health issues were what caused his death and not the fact some goon on the NYPD wouldn't loosen his grip after Garner had been subdued.

I get a brain cramp trying to figure out how King could come up with this bullshit. Aye carumba! Some people don't know when to zip their lips.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Garner's family should have claimed they have ties to the IRA if they wanted King's respect and praise.

You know I've been really trying to clean up my profanity lately but sorry as sorry can be when I heard what King said on the radio the first thing that blurted out of my mouth was....

I'm still shaking my freaking head that King even had the thought process that Garner's health issues were what caused his death and not the fact some goon on the NYPD wouldn't loosen his grip after Garner had been subdued.

I get a brain cramp trying to figure out how King could come up with this bullshit. Aye carumba! Some people don't know when to zip their lips.

That family has one hell of a wrongful death suit.. and they will prevail.. and rightly so.

Peter King does seem like kind of a dick.....his remarks are pretty dickish.

Well, you would know dickish.

Well, you would know dickish.

Just participating in this forum teaches you all you need to know about that.

I can see a lesson for blacks here. Don't resist arrest, and you won't die. Any questions?
Yes, black people must take special care to be respectful and cower before the police.

:rolleyes:

Obeying a lawful order from a police officer is not cowering. It is common sense.
What lawful order did he disobey?

He did not put his hands behind his back so he could be handcuffed. Did you think they were merely having a discussion about the differences between nuclear fusion and nuclear fission?

Foreign Tourists actually fear American Cops now. That's how bad things have gotten. They're seen by many around the world as one of the most feared violent Police Forces on earth. And i would have to say they've earned their notorious reputation. Something's very wrong.

This is very true... I was chatting with Irish Police two nights in the pub and they said that American Cops are f*cking crazy... Saying that they did also said if we had the US gun ownership laws that they would be heading towards f*cking crazy too...
The possibility of everyone being legally armed is nuts,.

But on the Garner situation they said it would be hard to decide how many to criminally prosecute, the chokeholder and commanding officer... They other probably loose there jobs... They would also ask what medical attempts were used to revive him...

I think we should commend the Congressman's sincere efforts in promoting a healthy life style.

Well the all the complaints about Michelle Obama get fit campaign seem to be founded..

This Hard right policy of loose the pounds or the Cops are going to kill you might be just what America needs.

I will never view the TV show, Law and Order, quite the same.

To be fair, Communists/Democrats show quite a bit of dishonesty & hypocrisy on this issue as well. There are thousands of violent Police incidents all across this Country, on a daily basis. And they don't all involve African Americans or other minorities. But Communists/Democrats seem to ignore those incidents or even defend the Police for the most part. They only seem to care if there's an African American is involved. They come off as shallow Race-Baiting opportunists.

Police abuse and violence is out of control. It's all about the Militarization of our Police. So it's not something to only address when it's a convenient opportunity. Violent incidents are happening all the time. And it's not only African Americans who are the victims. But sadly, you rarely hear from Communists/Democrats on those incidents. All incidents of Police abuse need to be addressed. Not just those seen as possible opportunities.

To be fair, Communists/Democrats show quite a bit of dishonesty & hypocrisy on this issue as well. There are thousands of violent Police incidents all across this Country, on a daily basis. And they don't all involve African Americans or other minorities. But Communists/Democrats seem to ignore those incidents or even defend the Police for the most part. They only seem to care if there's an African American is involved. They come off as shallow Race-Baiting opportunists.

Police abuse and violence is out of control. It's all about the Militarization of our Police. So it's not something to only address when it's a convenient opportunity. Violent incidents are happening all the time. And it's not only African Americans who are the victims. But sadly, you rarely hear from Communists/Democrats on those incidents. All incidents of Police abuse need to be addressed. Not just those seen as possible opportunities.

Partly true - but statistics overwhelmingly show that it's blacks who are getting fucked the hardest by the white gestapo.

Partly true - but statistics overwhelmingly show that it's blacks who are getting fucked the hardest by the white gestapo.

Police abuse is out of control. You guys just need to be more honest and stop being hypocritical opportunists. It's not enough to only feign outage when a minority is involved. It's also happening to thousands of other Americans.

I've personally pointed out many of those incidents on this Board. And most of the Communist/Democrat response has been 'Who cares?', or they've defended the Police. However, their response is so much different if an African American is involved. And that just wreaks of Race-Baiting opportunism. So a little more honesty & consistency would help.

I can see a lesson for blacks here. Don't resist arrest, and you won't die. Any questions?
Yes, black people must take special care to be respectful and cower before the police.

:rolleyes:

Obeying a lawful order from a police officer is not cowering. It is common sense.
What lawful order did he disobey?

He did not put his hands behind his back so he could be handcuffed. Did you think they were merely having a discussion about the differences between nuclear fusion and nuclear fission?

Now I'm on dial up and trying to watch the video is nigh impossible for me but I was listening to a very conservative radio host last night called Joe Pags.

He was freaking out that on the video he watched and he said he'd watched it numerous times with his staff the one thing that stood out is that the police never said
"You are under arrest, put your hands behind your back".

Do you know if this is true?

I remain convinced that Eric Garner was already dead when the EMT/paramedic woman checked his neck for a pulse. Even after the traumatic mental and physical abuse that Garner just experienced - he show absolutely no signs of breathing. None! He should have been gasping for air - but he wasn't. He was dead. Also, when they rolled him over I saw his eyes were open - but no blinking. None!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back