Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) Blames Garner For Dying During Chokehold

n-REP-PETER-KING-large300.jpg

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) said on Wednesday that if Eric Garner had been healthier, he would not have died after a police officer placed him in a chokehold.

"If he had not had asthma, and a heart condition and was so obese, almost definitely he would not have died from this," King told CNN's Wolf Blitzer during an interview.

Even though video captured Garner saying that he couldn't breathe as officer Daniel Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground, King said that "police had no reason to know that he was in serious condition."

More: Peter King Says Eric Garner Would Not Have Died From Chokehold Were He Not Obese

WOW! Just WOW! How would King feel if Garner had been an obese/unhealthy Jew?

The racism surrounding the Garner case is actually worse than the Michael Brown case.
I'm kind of conflicted about whether or not racism is involved in their opinions of this, but I do pretty much believe if Garner had been white they would have been outraged.

No, if he had been white, no one but his family would even know about it.

The world according to left wing nuts:

Trayvon Martin was just walking down the road when George Zimmerman shot him for no reason.

Michael Brown was just walking down the road when a cop shit him in the back for no reason.

Eric Garner was just standing there minding his own business when a cop put a choke hold on him and killed him for no reason.

You left out Clive Bundy. Of course he had an armed gang to defend him.

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) said on Wednesday that if Eric Garner had been healthier, he would not have died after a police officer placed him in a chokehold.

"If he had not had asthma, and a heart condition and was so obese, almost definitely he would not have died from this," King told CNN's Wolf Blitzer during an interview.

Even though video captured Garner saying that he couldn't breathe as officer Daniel Pantaleo placed him in a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground, King said that "police had no reason to know that he was in serious condition."

More: Peter King Says Eric Garner Would Not Have Died From Chokehold Were He Not Obese

I think Moochelle bears some blame here for not getting her message to da bro in da hood.

The racism surrounding the Garner case is actually worse than the Michael Brown case.
I'm kind of conflicted about whether or not racism is involved in their opinions of this, but I do pretty much believe if Garner had been white they would have been outraged.

If he had been white the cops would have handed him an appearance ticket and moved on.

Like we never heard about this? I remember quite a bit of outrage being expressed over it.

Video shows Albuquerque police killing homeless man - CNN.com

The world according to left wing nuts:

Trayvon Martin was just walking down the road when George Zimmerman shot him for no reason.

Michael Brown was just walking down the road when a cop shit him in the back for no reason.

Eric Garner was just standing there minding his own business when a cop put a choke hold on him and killed him for no reason.

You left out Clive Bundy. Of course he had an armed gang to defend him.

I didn't know the left thinks Clive Bundy was just minding his own business!

Try reading classes moron.

If he had been white the cops would have handed him an appearance ticket and moved on.
Yes, that is more than likely true. But cops do also do stupid things to white people.

Yo, Crazy Horse, the man is right. And so far, according to the GJ decision, there was apparently no 'chokehold' involved. That is left wing propaganda.

It's the 21st century version of racism, where many of the perpetrators take some care to make it look like it's anything but racism.
So when a black cop shoots a white man, he is racist?

The depths if your racism and hatred have no limits do they?

Garner's family should have claimed they have ties to the IRA if they wanted King's respect and praise.
Don't feel bad for the family...they will be comforted by the inevitable lawsuit windfall paid for by the law abiding jews of NYC.

I'm more of the opinion that if the cop hadn't used an ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLD, that has been banned from use since 1993 by the police force, he'd probably still be alive.

The autopsy revealed that his throat had been crushed, and he also had too much weight on his ribcage and diaphragm to breathe properly.

Not only did the film show him being choked by the police officer, but he also had about 4 or 5 FULL GROWN men sitting on his back.

The average male weighs in at around 180 lbs. Multiply that times 4 and you have somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 to 800 lbs. on his chest.

How many of you people out there can breathe properly with that much weight on your chest and a choke hold around your neck? Even if you're in great shape, you stand a chance of being choked to death.

Like we never heard about this? I remember quite a bit of outrage being expressed over it.

Video shows Albuquerque police killing homeless man - CNN.com

I never heard if this. But what is your point? There is outrage over Gardner, and there is outrage (according to you) over this guy. So you are arguing that skin color doesn't matter? Just wtf is your point?

It's the 21st century version of racism, where many of the perpetrators take some care to make it look like it's anything but racism.

The racists would be all the RWnuts who would reflexively defend the white guy over the cop.

No, only white people can be racist.

The depths if your racism and hatred have no limits do they?

Recall how many RWnuts took Clive Bundy's side.

The racists would be all the RWnuts who would reflexively defend the white guy over the cop.

What a fucked up fantasy world you live in.

Forum List

Back