Rep. Rush Claims Cracking Down on Gangs ‘White Boy Solution’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Finally! A black racist story gets some play. I saw the video of this guy and it's disgusting.

An Illinois Democrat said a proposal to arrest gang members who commit crimes is an “upper middle-class, elitist, white boy solution” to the problem, reports Politico.

Rep. Bobby Rush offered that assessment in response to a proposal offered by Sen. Mark Kirk (R., Ill.) to address the state’s growing issue with gang violence.

Kirk “had suggested the federal government spend $30 million to battle gangs and use part of that money to ‘crush a major urban gang’ like the Gangster Disciples, the largest gang in the Chicago area,” Politico reported.

Read more @ this and many other sites - Rep. Rush Claims Cracking Down on Gangs ?White Boy Solution? | Washington Free Beacon

Well that's ok he's a Democrat
you watch how this thread won't get 1000 replies calling him ignorant, stupid, batshit crazy, etc..
or thank-ya-jeus he is leaving..

So Bobby, what's your solution? More handouts, no doubt.

Look at his picture. And i thought McCain was the leader of the Old Geezer crowd in Congress. This dude's got one foot in the grave already.

Has a colorful presidential-like community agitator pedigree along with the founding roots of the Black Panthers to boot, so what's not to like about Bobby boy? He don't like whites and some of us don't like him. Fair enough in my book.

well can I predict em?

no replies from the board the resident Dems. on the board...

you watch how this thread won't get 1000 replies calling him ignorant, stupid, batshit crazy, etc..

well can I predict em?

no replies from the board the resident Dems. on the board...

Been a tough couple of weeks to be a Barry fluffer. I imagine they're busy licking their wounds and hoping for things to change.

Meanwhile, for the good guys in the white hats it's always fun to watch them transition from penthouse to outhouse.

Forum List

Back