Rep Steube shows off guns during hearing, Jackson interrupts: "i hope that gun isnt loaded", Steube quips: "I'm in my house, I can do whatever I want"

It's kind of creepy that the high security motivation around congress would let a Florida representative drag a bunch of weapons to use as props in a congressional hearing. Do these people have any sense?

It's kind of creepy that the high security motivation around congress would let a Florida representative drag a bunch of weapons to use as props in a congressional hearing. Do these people have any sense?

Did you miss the part where he was in his home, (in Florida) office?

Hey Moron, he was on camera in his own home.

Try actually looking at the shit in the OP before making a fool of yourself.

This is why liberals whine about "assault weapons" when they can't define "assault weapons." Guns look scary to liberals and they are triggered by them. Which is ironic, because liberal policies are the ones that are "so good they have to be enforced at gunpoint."

An AR15 just looks scary. They can't say that, so they call it an "assault weapon."

Saying "So-and-so needs to be challenged to a duel" is not the same as challenging so-and-so to a duel.

You would say, "So-and-so, I challenge you to a duel, Sir!"
i would challenge him, i just don't want to be thrown off twitter

Think of it as educating legislators who dont know a DAMN thing about firearms, but that wont stop them from writing stupid ineffective laws. Makes MAJOR sense. Unless you too dont know there's no such thing as "automatic weapons" being sold or you really THINK a semi-auto pistol is "an assault weapon".

he just showed off his guns, that was enough to trigger the left

Of course, but it was on Fox and the several million leftist viewers that watch Fox might have been triggered. It's education. Not intimidation. If you want faulty law written by firearm morons who cant TELL YOU what "an assault weapon" is -- just keep them stupid..

They pretend they can legislate ANYTHING without KNOWING anything about the ANYTHING.

Why does Shiela, a Europhobic racist, wear those fake, weaves braided in a European style? And why does that beast not remove Lee as her name? It is not African, but a great Southern General's name. :dunno:

Of course, but it was on Fox and the several million leftist viewers that watch Fox might have been triggered. It's education. Not intimidation. If you want faulty law written by firearm morons who cant TELL YOU what "an assault weapon" is -- just keep them stupid..

They pretend they can legislate ANYTHING without KNOWING anything about the ANYTHING.
the interview on FOX News was later...Steube produced the guns at his home when it was his turn to speak at a hearing...Tucker rewarded him with a spot on his show

Forum List

Back