Rep Steube shows off guns during hearing, Jackson interrupts: "i hope that gun isnt loaded", Steube quips: "I'm in my house, I can do whatever I want"

I've had this issue explained to me by my son and for some reason I didn't understand the part about the magazines things being different sizes, I thought it had to do with how may bullets you can have loaded. So the visual aids helped me.

The restrictions are about how many bullets you can have prepared to load into the gun by them sitting in the magazine.
But the point is that most guns can not fit the smaller magazines, so limiting large capacity magazines effectively and illegally bans the entire firearm.

You just thought they all had the same number of bullets?

No, he thought you could just put a smaller magazine into the pistol.
You can't.
They have been designing pistols for police, who have demanded total redesign for larger capacity.

the interview on FOX News was later...Steube produced the guns at his home when it was his turn to speak at a hearing...Tucker rewarded him with a spot on his show

So what? This is the process. Even better if it educates people who PRETEND to be able to write sensible gun control laws. Hell -- they should bring in solar panels and wind turbines outside Congress with BIG red/green lights to teach the Green Weenies that these are NOT alternatives. Flash them text messages when the sun dont shine and wind dont blow that Congress is OUT OF wind and solar for the day -- sessions are cancelled. THat would save TONS of wasted money and body bags in the future.

I'm ALL FOR educating the arrogant, corrupt, lying ass folks that work there with PROPS and required "continuing education credits" for learning even the 6th level about the stuff they THINK they know.

It's kind of creepy that the high security motivation around congress would let a Florida representative drag a bunch of weapons to use as props in a congressional hearing. Do these people have any sense?

Most members of congress are armed most of the time.
But clearly this video conference footage was done at the congressman's home, NOT the House of Representatives or the Senate.

That Afro American security guard? who murdered the unarmed Jan. 6 protester with a shot to the neck had a firearm that violates the new Democrat agenda. :eusa_think:

The restrictions are about how many bullets you can have prepared to load into the gun by them sitting in the magazine.
But the point is that most guns can not fit the smaller magazines, so limiting large capacity magazines effectively and illegally bans the entire firearm.

I'm not anti-gun, but just not a gun person, since I don't like loud noises.
So let's say this ban happens, do people not think gun manufactures will make some kind of modification or new magazine to hold less bullets?

So let's say this ban happens, do people not think gun manufactures will make some kind of modification or new magazine to hold less bullets?
It is a back door violation of the 2nd Amendment.

i'll post video of it when i find it...i thought it was funny, though it will trigger the left...Steube was actually making a point about guns Dems want to outlaw

Knowing Jackson he probably thought in the event of an AD the bullet would go through the monitor, into the internet and land in the chamber likely striking one of them.

The guy is wrong about those pistols being banned because magazines can have stoppers put in them so they hold only so many rounds.

The proposed AWB would handle magazines and firearms differently.

You can modify a magazine to hold fewer rounds pretty easily, but you can't turn a semi auto rifle into a bolt action or any other sort of action.

Knowing Jackson he probably thought in the event of an AD the bullet would go through the monitor, into the internet and land in the chamber likely striking one of them.

The guy is wrong about those pistols being banned because magazines can have stoppers put in them so they hold only so many rounds.
And the left will sue saying that doesn't mean they could take the stoppers out later.

It's all BS. We know their purpose.

i'll post video of it when i find it...i thought it was funny, though it will trigger the left...Steube was actually making a point about guns Dems want to outlaw

The attitude of "I can do whatever I want" just shows what's wrong with a lot of people in America.

Rep. Jackson is your typical entitled elite who happens to be in a protected class. When she does not get her way or is held accountable for her behavior, she immediately plays victim; pulling the race card and calling for diversity. She even refers to herself as “queen”. Calls the people that work for her “stupid motherfuckers”

The attitude of "I can do whatever I want" just shows what's wrong with a lot of people in America.
I can do Meth or Smack or Crack & Chronic & Drive a rig pullin Tanker of 76 Super on an Interstate , I can get a 4th Trimester Abortion , I as a Fat Balding 46 year old NAMBLA type Gay Man can marry my 16 year old BF ( With Parental Consent) ... ( That kinda "Do Whatever I want " ?

The proposed AWB would handle magazines and firearms differently.

You can modify a magazine to hold fewer rounds pretty easily, but you can't turn a semi auto rifle into a bolt action or any other sort of action.
I don't know what bolt action is.

I can do Meth or Smack or Crack & Chronic & Drive a rig pullin Tanker of 76 Super on an Interstate , I can get a 4th Trimester Abortion , I as a Fat Balding 46 year old NAMBLA type Gay Man can marry my 16 year old BF ( With Parental Consent) ... ( That kinda "Do Whatever I want " ?

Or, I can kill people because I have rights and no responsibilities. Just ask Dubya's wife.

Forum List

Back