Rep. Steve King calls for purging of the Deep State

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
GOP representative: Trump should ā€˜purgeā€™ White House

Representative Steve King, R-Iowa, told the New York Times on Tuesday that he believes in the existence of a ā€œdeep stateā€ attempting to undermine President Trumpā€™s administration.

ā€œWe are talking about the emergence of a deep state led by Barack Obama, and that is something that we should prevent,ā€ King told the Times. ā€œThe person who understands this best is Steve Bannon, and I would think that heā€™s advocating to make some moves to fix it.ā€

The term ā€œdeep state,ā€ which is relatively new to American politics, has been used to describe a permanent military, intelligence and law-enforcement bureaucracy manipulating government policies in secret.

King added that Trump ā€œneeds to purge the leftists within the administration that are holdovers from the Obama administration, because it appears that they are undermining his administration and his chances of success.ā€

Kingā€™s remarks echoed a previous statement made on his Twitter account, where he wrote the president ā€œneeds to purge Leftists from executive branch before disloyal, illegal & treasonist [sic] acts sink us.ā€...

I agree. Let the bloodletting begin.

Deep state led by Barack Obama? There was a time when speaking like a raving lunatic was discouraged in this country.

The deep-state is out of the bottle.

Trump, being an amateur politician, is exactly what America needs. Our founders were very, very smart!

Representative Steve King, R-Iowa, told the New York Times on Tuesday that he believes in the existence of a ā€œdeep stateā€ attempting to undermine President Trumpā€™s administration.

ā€œWe are talking about the emergence of a deep state led by Barack Obama, and that is something that we should prevent,ā€ King told the Times. ā€œThe person who understands this best is Steve Bannon, and I would think that heā€™s advocating to make some moves to fix it.ā€

The term ā€œdeep state,ā€ which is relatively new to American politics, has been used to describe a permanent military, intelligence and law-enforcement bureaucracy manipulating government policies in secret.

King added that Trump ā€œneeds to purge the leftists within the administration that are holdovers from the Obama administration, because it appears that they are undermining his administration and his chances of success.ā€

Kingā€™s remarks echoed a previous statement made on his Twitter account, where he wrote the president ā€œneeds to purge Leftists from executive branch before disloyal, illegal & treasonist [sic] acts sink us.ā€...

Steve King is a bonafide NaziCon lunatic! I've never heard him say anything that made sane sense.

Representative Steve King is spot on!:2up:

All I can say is "May The Force Be With You" and all the people who think like you in this matter! :2up:

Obama and The Dems are leading a Seditious and Treasonous coup that is now jeopardizing our National Security.

This has moved beyond mere dirty politics and mudslinging.

These are dangerous people who are now helping our enemies and exposing our secrets with their Treasonous acts!

Steve King is a bonafide NaziCon lunatic! I've never heard him say anything that made sane sense.
75996784.jpg

Obama and The Dems are leading a Seditious and Treasonous coup that is now jeopardizing our National Security.

This has moved beyond mere dirty politics and mudslinging.

These are dangerous people who are now helping our enemies and exposing our secrets with their Treasonous acts!

I agree,

And this situation can not continue like this for much longer.

Something must happen, it must be stopped and the culprits must go to jail.

That's the "visible" part of Deep State. Those bureaucrats are also being directed from even deeper from the "invisible" part of Deep State.

That's the "visible" part of Deep State. Those bureaucrats are also being directed from even deeper from the "invisible" part of Deep State.

Agreed, from the 7th Floor Group.

75996784.jpg

69623667.jpg

Forum List

Back