Rep. Steve King to Governors: Call National Guard to Seal Border

1,300 miles of guard towers? Knock yourself out, and don't forget about about the other 700 miles, that they punch right through currently.
I said strategic locations only, not the entire 1900 miles. This would be areas where illegals tend to cross in large numbers.

you really do not expect the liarberals here to understand "strategic locations only", hell.., the word strategic will have them scratching their ass, ooooh! BTW, that is where they keep their brain. :up:
Let's see, 2,000 miles. You fence it off here and there. Now, hmmmm, I wonder where I will cross? Right, I'll just try and climb this wall of razor-wire instead of walking a mile or two down the road to where there is no fence at all. Yep, you got the problem solved. Thanks little buddy, I knew you could do it...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Charge the countries from which they originate 1 square mile of land for every 172 personas they ship here, Mexico already owes us the Baja peninsula and everything North of Monterey for doing their job for them of providing for the welfare of their own people.

Forum List

Back