Rep Will Dismukes turns himself in for felony theft warrant...days after he become famous for celebration of KKK Confederate general Nathan B Forrest!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Well, first, the guy is a state rep in Alabama. Second, how is someone in Alabama attending a rally for the founder of the KKK news?
The news here is that he got pinched for stealing..which of course, he disputes.

the south is wild!

I gotta quit following links. Your link led me to a story about the warrant, then to who Michael Moore thinks would beat Trump for sure (Michelle Obama) to why Megan Kelley is a noboby now (even if a rich one) to stars that have terrible hygiene - did you know that Julia Roberts likes her natural oils smell and seldom showers? Then I knew I had gone too far, just because I clicked a link about a crooked Republican.

This ignoble chap was arrested for felony theft. Kick him out of office. KKK thing, And the Democrat fueled race riots NOW that practically deify George Floydd? In a gold casket? The mother f*cker was meth addict with a heart issue whose death was on his lifestyle choice. Lets get down to the nitty gritty. Blacks are their own worst enemies, being killed by racist white cops is less likely than being hit by lightning statistically. Being murdered by other blacks way more likely. Whites...or Cops aren't the problem in poor black communities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back