Zone1 REPARATION NOW! The US Owes $350,000 To Every Black American

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of your arguments make any sense. You guys have neither studied the issue or have a really good understanding the economic impact of what this infusion of capital into a capital deprived population would do. 48 million people with extra money to spend will mean some of that money will return to whites. But you idiots have been so thouroughly race baited and race pimped that all you can do is repeat that sane old dumb ass what I did't own, what I didn't do and all the other race bait trash you have heard over and over listening to white grievance mongers.
You really don't understand economics. With the 814 billion stimulus that was infused into the economy during the pandemic, look at the impact
it had on our economy. You want 14+ TRILLION infused? Yup, you don't have a clue IM2 when it comes to economics.
You are blinded by your dream.

And I'm sure Meister thinks he is making sense. But like I said, your arguments in opposition are based on nonsense and your being race pimped. I presented one plan and I bet not one of you have read it. Instead I will get the white racial arrogance about how you don't have to read it, buy you can postvyour opinion on how it just can't happen. The losers in the black community are the ones who listen to people like Meister, accept his opinion as authoritative and give up. We black who succeed don't listen to the whites who tell us what we can't do, or what we won't get.

And here comes Norton with more nonsense.

The reality is that you're scared. Scared of real equality.

Because when everything is completely equal, you lose.

And I'm sure Meister thinks he is making sense. But like I said, your arguments in opposition are based on nonsense and your being race pimped. I presented one plan and I bet not one of you have read it. Instead I will get the white racial arrogance about how you don't have to read it, buy you can postvyour opinion on how it just can't happen. The losers in the black community are the ones who listen to people like Meister, accept his opinion as authoritative and give up. We black who succeed don't listen to the whites who tell us what we can't do, or what we won't get.
There’s no money for reparations, and certainly not $350k per black.

Maybe $5,000 a year to blacks who grew up in the Jim Crowe South, until they pass away.

And here comes Norton with more nonsense.

The reality is that you're scared. Scared of real equality.

Because when everything is completely equal, you lose.
OK, I'll play.
How, and what, would I "lose"?

I am a Southerner whose ancestors were economically harmed by the filthy ass invading Union Army.

Any way I can get in on this reparation scam?

IM2, your argument is weak, and if you don't have anything concrete, then perhaps you should just remain silent on
the subject you know nothing about. The argument is solid and has been proven. Your pie in the sky falls way short of
reality, which is not surprising.
By the way, it isn't a white thing, and it's not a black thing, it economics.
And to end this post......you won't be getting the reparations you so want. Now, that IS my opinion, but an educated opinion.

Was the plan to use money for school instead of malt liquor?
Why don't your folks do that now?

"A true apology is more than just acknowledgement of a mistake. It is recognition that something you have said or done has damaged a relationship and that you care enough about the relationship to want it repaired and restored".

This is the definition that slavery reparations should be based on.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
We would have benefited even more if you had not been in the United States. We have not benefited from the civil rights legislation. Your rates of crime and illegitimacy have risen.
We wouldn't have been here if your evil, greedy ancestors had not bought us here.

• Winner
"A true apology is more than just acknowledgement of a mistake. It is recognition that something you have said or done has damaged a relationship and that you care enough about the relationship to want it repaired and restored".

This is the definition that slavery reparations should be based on.
Well that would narrow the eligible to zero.

Well that would narrow the eligible to zero.
You may have a point. Because I notice that most White politicians will make a half hearted apology, but stop short of making any promise of reparations. Gov Gavin Newsom of California created a commission to study reparations, but then he backed out of it after the commission stated that "YES" reparations were owed. :ssex:
It's OK. The issue isn't going away.

• Winner
You may have a point. Because I notice that most White politicians will make a half hearted apology, but stop short of making any promise of reparations. Gov Gavin Newsom of California created a commission to study reparations, but then he backed out of it after the commission stated that "YES" reparations were owed. :ssex:
It's OK. The issue isn't going away.
Fads always fade.

No mistake at all. The ancestors of the Slaves have benefited incredibly so from the hardships of those first brought here.

Slavery is still a huge problem in Africa. The likelihood of those pushing reparations of still being slaves, or slave owners, had their ancestors not been brought over is real.
Many of the illegal immigrants showing up at our border are from African nations. They risked their lives for the privilege to be a Black American.

And if your evil, greedy ancestors had not sold you to our evil, greedy ancestors.
And if your evil, greedy ancestors hadn't intentionally started fights between the tribes, so that they would take each other as prisoners. And then your evil, greedy ancestors would come buy the prisoners.
Also, the winning tribe who sold the people in the losing tribes had no idea the kind of hellish slavery they were sending those folks into. Slavery in Africa was nothing life the slavery practiced in the USA. Chattel slavery was something only a cruel, hateful mind would think up. :eek:

And if your evil, greedy ancestors hadn't intentionally started fights between the tribes, so that they would take each other as prisoners. And then your evil, greedy ancestors would come buy the prisoners.
Also, the winning tribe who sold the people in the losing tribes had no idea the kind of hellish slavery they were sending those folks into. Slavery in Africa was nothing life the slavery practiced in the USA. Chattel slavery was something only a cruel, hateful mind would think up. :eek:
LOL any excuse to wash away the sin of your fellow blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back