Zone1 REPARATION NOW! The US Owes $350,000 To Every Black American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, IM2.
No problem my sister. These racists just need to learn that they are living a lie. They want to preach to us about responsibility but are the first to whine or make an excuse. This is 2023, and we know our history. They don't know theirs.

No problem my sister. These racists just need to learn that they are living a lie. They want to preach to us about responsibility but are the first to whine or make an excuse. This is 2023, and we know our history. They don't know theirs.
So true.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We don't live in Africa.

So talking about what they are doing in Africa has nothing, NOTHING to do with our grievance with the governments of the United States of America.

So put away that dodge and

Did you hear about what happened when Muhammad Ali (Cassuis Clay at the time) first came back to Kentucky after winning his gold medal for boxing in 1960? He went to a Whites only resturant and the waitress told him "We don't serve coloreds here".
They say he went and threw his gold medal in the river. :(

Awwww, and years later he spoke about how greatful he was he was here.

Think what the restaurant in Africa would have done to him? Enslaved him perhaps? It was indeed possible.

When Ali visited Africa he was treated like a king. White racists love to wear the hell out of one setence a black person says that they believe agrees with their sickness.

The late honorable John Conyers, D-Michigan, first introduced a billto congress in 1989, H.R.3745 - Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act. Conyers said this about hisproposed legislation: “My bill does four things: It acknowledges thefundamental injustice and inhumanity of slavery; It establishes a commissionto study slavery, its subsequent racial and economic discrimination againstfreed slaves; It studies the impact of those forces on today’s living AfricanAmericans; and the commission would then make recommendations toCongress on appropriate remedies to redress the harm inflicted on living African Americans.”

Conyers introduced this bill in every Congress until he left the bodyin 2017. For 28 years, American lawmakers refused to pass this legislation. Instead, the American right dishonestly distorted the issue. At every level,the American government owes reparations to not only descendants of slaves, but due to continuing acts of racism, all black citizens of this country. We hear the excuses of how we weren’t slaves and whites today didn’t own slaves. Well, the argument or demand has nothing to do with what or who individual whites owned. The demand is for reparations from the government(s) that made the laws and policies.

Many who argue against reparations start and end their oppositionbased only on slavery. That is a mistake.

No one owes you shit

Awwww, and years later he spoke about how greatful he was he was here.

Think what the restaurant in Africa would have done to him? Enslaved him perhaps? It was indeed possible.
Years later he joined the Black Muslims and for awhile became a good friend of Malcolm X. Muhammad Ali was an intelligent man who knew what the USA was all about.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
When Ali visited Africa he was treated like a king. White racists love to wear the hell out of one setence a black person says that they believe agrees with their sickness.

Especially when it’s true.

And truth hurts.

Years later he joined the Black Muslims and for awhile became a good friend of Malcolm X. Muhammad Ali was an intelligent man who knew what the USA was all about.

Get the facts straight. He became a black Muslim YEARS before he said those words.

🤦‍♂️

But, they were not taking the survivors thousands of miles away on ships. The White enslavers did that.
To someone who had never been more than ten miles from their village, what is the difference between a hundred miles and several thousand? In those days most people of all races rarely left the immediate area of where they were born. And you mean White TRADERS, they didn't enslave anyone. They were merchants, merchants don't produce the items they sell, they buy cheaply from one person or group and sell dearly to another.

If you go to the store you are not forced to buy. You decide to buy. The ancestors of these racists made a choice to buy slaves and so their descendants need to shut up and accept that their ancestors made that evil choice.

But from now on when I read one of these idiots making that comment this is going to happen:

America had every chance not to implement slavery. We are told how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

“During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry, Chicago, Lawrence Hill Books, 2016

If America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market, thereby driving down the price of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders, in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry, Chicago, Lawrence Hill Books, 2016

“According to database-backed estimates by David Eltis and David Richardson, only about 389,000 kidnapped Africans were disembarked in the ports of the present-day United States, the majority of them before independence.” “By 1860, those few hundred thousand Africans had given way to four million African Americans.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

According to this information , 389,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860, there were four million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860, the number of slaves increased by at least one thousand percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for approximately 389 thousand slaves. What about the 3.1-4 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them.

The white controlled slave breeding "industry" IN AMERICA created 10 times more blacks than the number that came from Africans who "sold other Africans".
The non-slave owning colonies had a choice, a nation that owned slaves, or no nation at all. The Slave owning colonies refused to sign anything eliminating slavery. After the Constitution was signed, the slave-owning states used the economic and political power of their slaves to dominate the US government until the eighteen fifties or so when white immigration finally overcame the advantages that the three fifths compromise gave the slave-owning states.
Perhaps it would have been better for blacks if the United States had never come into existence. Then the British could have paid the slave owners for their property just like they eventually did in the Caribbean nations and you and your friends would be living like the blacks do on those islands. Of course, we would all be ruled by King Charles today since without the example of the US breaking away from the Crown, the power of the UK would never have been broken and the King would still rule most of the world. The sun still wouldn't set on the British Empire. You tell me if that world would be better or worse than the one we live in today.

Last edited:
Apparently the truth of this government owing us trillions hurts you terribly.
Which they don’t owe you.

Here:

Stay in school
Get Married before having children
Teach you children to be polite and respect others

You’ll be fine then.

Get the facts straight. He became a black Muslim YEARS before he said those words.

🤦‍♂️
And he was a black Muslim when he did this in 1964.

Muhammad Ali was idolised across Africa for his prowess in the boxing ring and for championing the rights of black people.

1695324911218.png

Ali embarked on his first African tour in 1964, saying: "I want to see Africa and meet my brothers and sisters." His visit began in Ghana, the first country in sub-Saharan Africa to win independence from a European power.

(It's funny what the ignorat white racists will miss in order to perpetrate his lie.)

1695325191637.png

His itinerary included Nigeria, Africa's most populous state, where crowds welcomed him with chants of "king of the world".

1695325300895.png

South Africa's first black President Nelson Mandela, who had also been a boxer, once said: "Muhammad Ali was not just my hero, but the hero of millions of young, black South Africans because he brought dignity to boxing." The pair met in 2005.

This is our homeland, this is our civilization… (Speaking about Rumble in the Jungle title, Kinshasa, Zaire, 1964.)
I’ve never felt so free in my life. Free from America where I’m not really free. (Kinshasa, 1964.)
We are glad to be back home to see things for ourselves, meet pretty Ghanaian girls, take pictures, and tell our people that there are more things to be seen in Africa than lions and elephants… They never told us about your beautiful flowers, magnificent hotels, beautiful houses, beaches, great hospitals, schools, and universities… (On his first visit to Ghana – and Africa – in 1964.)
I am an African, and my proper name is Muhammad Ali. There is greater dignity in my new name. (Ghana, 1964.)
I’m fighting for Allah… I’m proud to be a Moslem, and among you. I feel at home. (On his visit to Cairo, Egypt in 1964.)

The truth.

(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back