Status
Not open for further replies.
Which they don’t owe you.

Here:

Stay in school
Get Married before having children
Teach you children to be polite and respect others

You’ll be fine then.
Yep, they do owe me. You and your ancestors have recieved government help with money blacks put in the pot. So try telling your inbred racist buddies to do those things because:

I have college degrees.
Had no children out of wedlock.
And white kids are the most disrespectful of all. They don't even respect their parents.
How many black Melendez brothers are there?
So shut up.

And he was a black Muslim when he did this in 1964.

Muhammad Ali was idolised across Africa for his prowess in the boxing ring and for championing the rights of black people.

View attachment 832261

Ali embarked on his first African tour in 1964, saying: "I want to see Africa and meet my brothers and sisters." His visit began in Ghana, the first country in sub-Saharan Africa to win independence from a European power.

(It's funny what the ignorat white racists will miss in order to perpetrate his lie.)

View attachment 832263
His itinerary included Nigeria, Africa's most populous state, where crowds welcomed him with chants of "king of the world".

View attachment 832264
South Africa's first black President Nelson Mandela, who had also been a boxer, once said: "Muhammad Ali was not just my hero, but the hero of millions of young, black South Africans because he brought dignity to boxing." The pair met in 2005.

The truth.

(

Oh, so a man with that wealth, who could live anywhere in the would chose not to live in that fabulous place?

😂

Yep, they do owe me. You and your ancestors have recieved government help with money blacks put in the pot. So try telling your inbred racist buddies to do those things because:

I have college degrees.
And white kids are the most disrespectful of all. They don't even respect their parents.
So shut up.

And todays blacks have also received much of it as well.

Tell me how many black kids are raised by single parents. Blind?

We wouldn't have been here if your evil, greedy ancestors had not bought us here.
The worst mistake European settlers made in the Americas was the slave trade. It is our original sin. For it we will be punished eternally with the presence of Negroes.

The second mistake was to free the Negroes without forcing them to move to Africa.

The third mistake was to give the Negroes equal rights if they remained.

And here comes Norton with more nonsense.

The reality is that you're scared. Scared of real equality.

Because when everything is completely equal, you lose.
If blacks want equality with whites they will need to perform and behave as well as whites. Since the civil rights legislation was passed and the War on Poverty was declared, black academic performance has improved little if at all. Black crime has increased. Black illegitimacy has increased more.

The civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended mistakes. Conservatives warned us not to make those mistakes. We should have listened to them. We made those mistakes because we assumed that blacks were intrinsically equal to whites. Now it is obvious that they are not.

Why does Ms. Turquoise assume that every white she addresses had greedy ancestors who brought blacks here? My ancestors were eeking out a barely livable wage in little shtetls in Russia, like Tevye, and dodging antisemitic pograms.

My family didn‘t arrive here until the early 20th century.
And you quickly proved that the Ashkenazim are the most superior race on earth.

No problem my sister. These racists just need to learn that they are living a lie. They want to preach to us about responsibility but are the first to whine or make an excuse. This is 2023, and we know our history. They don't know theirs.
We know that we would be better off without your presence.

I have college degrees.
So shut up.
We owe you nothing because we would be better off if you were not here. Slavery only benefited the small number of people who could afford slaves. Family farms could not compete with plantations. Nearly every skilled trade and profession paid more in the free states than in the slave states. The vast majority of the European immigrants moved to the free states because that was where the economic opportunities were.

Although we would be better off without you, you would be worse off without us. In the United States Negroes enjoy a higher standard of living than Negroes do in black majority, black run countries in Africa or the Caribbean.

If there were no Negroes in the United States the crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminal justice systems would be much lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be crime infested slums. They would be centers of civilization. They would be known for libraries, museums, art galleries, book stores, theaters, concert halls, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns.

It would be possible to watch a play or a movie, or to attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk two miles to get home, and be perfectly safe.

The downtown areas of our cities would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens. They would be known for the sound of children playing safely.

I have college degrees.
So shut up.
Hey college boy…..it’s i before e except after c.

If there were no Negroes in the United States the crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminal justice systems would be much lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be crime infested slums. They would be centers of civilization. They would be known for libraries, museums, art galleries, book stores, theaters, concert halls, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns.

It would be possible to watch a play or a movie, or to attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk two miles to get home, and be perfectly safe.

The downtown areas of our cities would not be known for the sound of gun fire and police sirens. They would be known for the sound of children playing safely.

In 1890, Jacob Riis wrote a book “How the Other Half Lives” about the grinding poverty, degradations and crime of life in NYC’s tenaments. Tenements housed mostly White immigrants from all around the world, and in the lower East Side they settled in ethnic enclaves reaching a population density of 350,000 people per square mile. Prostitution, robbery and extortion, murder and rape, and gang violence were rampant in these mostly white urban ghettos. Powerful criminal gangs ruled different territories.

The Five Points Gang was one, an Italian-American gang in lower Manhattan. They produced Al Capone and Johnny Torrio among others. They came after the Dead Rabbits, a former Irish American gang. The lower East Side also had the Monk East an Gang, part of the Jewish mafia.

These guys are pretty damn White..

1695339743174.jpeg

So I wonder just what kind of rainbow and unicorn koolaide you swallowed to think that removing “negros” will produce this utopia you are dreaming of?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
In 1890, Jacob Riis wrote a book “How the Other Half Lives” about the grinding poverty, degradations and crime of life in NYC’s tenaments. Tenements housed mostly White immigrants from all around the world, and in the lower East Side they settled in ethnic enclaves reaching a population density of 350,000 people per square mile. Prostitution, robbery and extortion, murder and rape, and gang violence were rampant in these mostly white urban ghettos. Powerful criminal gangs ruled different territories.

The Five Points Gang was one, an Italian-American gang in lower Manhattan. They produced Al Capone and Johnny Torrio among others. They came after the Dead Rabbits, a former Irish American gang. The lower East Side also had the Monk East an Gang, part of the Jewish mafia.

These guys are pretty damn White..

View attachment 832391

So I wonder just what kind of rainbow and unicorn koolaide you swallowed to think that removing “negros” will produce this utopia you are dreaming of?
Poverty and Crime

During the 1960s, for instance, the residents of San Francisco’s Chinatown were among America’s poorest people—with the most unemployment, the worst housing conditions, the least education, and the highest rate of tuberculosis in their city. Yet despite such hardships, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the entire state of California in 1965.[1]

Similarly, Jewish immigrants to America during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries also repudiated criminality despite having to face extreme economic deprivation. Historian Max Dimont describes them:

“The majority of these immigrants had arrived penniless, all their worldly belongings wrapped in a bundle…. Most of [them] arrived in New York. Some made their way into other cities,… but the majority remained in New York, settling in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, [which was] a neighborhood of the poor. Sociologists, with their impressive charts showing the number of toilets (or lack of the), the number of people per room, the low per capita income, paint a dismal picture of the Lower East Side Jewish slum. But their charts do not capture its uniqueness. Though it bred tuberculosis and rheumatism, it did not breed crime and venereal disease. It did not spawn illiteracy, illegitimate children, or deserted wives. Library cards were in constant use.”[2]

Footnotes:​

1. James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein, Crime and Human Nature (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1985), p. 473.
  2. Max I. Dimont, Jews, God, and History (New York: Penguin USA, 1994), pp. 373-374. (This book was originally published in 1962.)
  3. Discover the Networks

Poverty and Crime

During the 1960s, for instance, the residents of San Francisco’s Chinatown were among America’s poorest people—with the most unemployment, the worst housing conditions, the least education, and the highest rate of tuberculosis in their city. Yet despite such hardships, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the entire state of California in 1965.[1]

Similarly, Jewish immigrants to America during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries also repudiated criminality despite having to face extreme economic deprivation. Historian Max Dimont describes them:

Footnotes:​

1. James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein, Crime and Human Nature (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1985), p. 473.
  2. Max I. Dimont, Jews, God, and History (New York: Penguin USA, 1994), pp. 373-374. (This book was originally published in 1962.)
  3. Discover the Networks
Again. I present to you life on the Lower East Side and White criminal gangs, including the Jewish mafia.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
And another thing whites who practice racism get wrong is the description of black victimhood. The black victim accepts the white explanation for why things are in the black community.
You really should acquaint yourself with Thomas Sowell. He has the answers you’re looking for, and it won’t be handouts.

You really should acquaint yourself with Thomas Sowell. He has the answers you’re looking for, and it won’t be handouts.
Whites have consistently been given handouts. Sowell is an idiot who has lived 90 plus years and hasn't done a damn thing for black people. So he is not the answer, he is an Uncle Tom whites like you use when trying to debate blacks about race.

Whites have consistently been given handouts. Sowell is an idiot who has lived 90 plus years and hasn't done a damn thing for black people. So he is not the answer, he is an Uncle Tom whites like you use when trying to debate blacks about race.
We paid for the handouts with our tax money. We do not want our tax money to support black single mothers and their illegitimate children.

It’s no wonder that you can’t relate to him and use racial slurs, he’s an intelligent man. Keep up the angry beggar act, it’s a funny dance routine to watch.

It’s no wonder that you can’t relate to him and use racial slurs, he’s an intelligent man. Keep up the angry beggar act, it’s a funny dance routine to watch.
His arguments at best are frivolous. He’s simply looking to get money from others who have done him no harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back