Reparations for Whites

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.
So you think whites engaging in taking away the freedom of people deserves compensation? Those white people have really trained you into a super guard dog.
Even slavery isn't free. It's very expensive. So when are you spooks going to pay for all those expenses listed with interest?
You want enslaved people to pay for their enslavers expenses? I forgot to add we want money for the women that had to endure being raped. Then we also want child support paid for all the children white slave owners fathered. They were the original dead beat dads.
Focus, Buckwheat!

We're just talking about the millions of dollars in services rendered to slaves, expenses that have never been repaid. You deadbeats need to pay your obligations with accrued interest.

I'm white shoog, and no one owes your entitled pink ass a gotdamn thing, get a job.
I'm not white, Pale Face. And I'm talking specifically about reparations owed to the descendants of white slave holders.

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.
So you think whites engaging in taking away the freedom of people deserves compensation? Those white people have really trained you into a super guard dog.
Even slavery isn't free. It's very expensive. So when are you spooks going to pay for all those expenses listed with interest?
You want enslaved people to pay for their enslavers expenses? I forgot to add we want money for the women that had to endure being raped. Then we also want child support paid for all the children white slave owners fathered. They were the original dead beat dads.
Focus, Buckwheat!

We're just talking about the millions of dollars in services rendered to slaves, expenses that have never been repaid. You deadbeats need to pay your obligations with accrued interest.
Thats stupid radish. With your logic rape victims would be paying for their rapist expenses.

Don't encourage him.

If we pay African Americans reparations can I get reparations from Turkey, Mongolia, Morocco, England, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden for all of my Europeans ancestors and/or American countrymen they've enslaved, raided, invaded, occupied, or taxed in the past?
Yes. Thats correct but please dont deflect from the OP again.

Focus, Buckwheat!

I'm white shoog, and no one owes your entitled pink ass a gotdamn thing, get a job.
I'm not white, Pale Face. And I'm talking specifically about reparations owed to the descendants of white slave holders.

They are owed nothing, and you're out of your mind. If they squandered that type of an entitled existence and still couldn't prevail it's too bad. To assert slavers got the short end of the stick is insanity.

If we pay African Americans reparations can I get reparations from Turkey, Mongolia, Morocco, England, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden for all of my Europeans ancestors and/or American countrymen they've enslaved, raided, invaded, occupied, or taxed in the past?

I'm sure you can trace that back can't you.

Focus, Buckwheat!

They are owed nothing, and you're out of your mind. If they squandered that type of an entitled existence and still couldn't prevail it's too bad. To assert slavers got the short end of the stick is insanity.
SMD is very aggressive in defense of his white masters. Nothing is too silly or insane to protect their interests.

Focus, Buckwheat!

You think people are owed free room and board and meals for a lifetime? You think 19th century sea voyages were cheap? You think asset recovery for escaping slaves is cheap?

That's the problem with America. We got too many liberal freeloaders like you that think people should get something for nothing.

I'm gonna git me som mo money mo money mo money!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOO !!!!!

Focus, Buckwheat!

SMD is very aggressive in defense of his white masters. Nothing is too silly or insane to protect their interests.

The planet has a way with karma, but ever since the euros spread out and colonized/mined the planet and its beings for their own wealth fetish, hominids have lost mindfullness of the natural world and its time frame.

Focus, Buckwheat!

You think people are owed free room and board and meals for a lifetime? You think 19th century sea voyages were cheap? You think asset recovery for escaping slaves is cheap?

That's the problem with America. We got too many liberal freeloaders like you that think people should get something for nothing.

Like I said, I think you're insane. And your need for labels once disagreed with argues as much.

Focus, Buckwheat!

The planet has a way with karma, but ever since the euros spread out and colonized/mined the planet and its beings for their own wealth fetish, hominids have lost mindfullness of the natural world and its time frame.
That loss was an inevitable eventuality for the human race. Had it not been the Europeans some other group would have industrialized and left behind the connection with the natural world. The only difference is that they did it first.

Focus, Buckwheat!

Exactly, what the hell is wrong with this place, cain't even outright own folk no more. This is NOT what the founders had in mind.

That loss was an inevitable eventuality for the human race. Had it not been the Europeans some other group would have industrialized and left behind the connection with the natural world. The only difference is that they did it first.

I'm aware of the rationale, and it is derived from the same perceptual reality that condoned it all along.

This is nauseating.

Hey Lumie, I bet you don't even know what Karma is without looking it up. Probably not even then. LOL

Riddle:

How can you make a Liberal disappear?

Ask him to define a word. LOL

Forum List

Back