Reparations for Whites

Look. Dont get all butthurt on me.

I asked you to source the comment. That has 0 to do with butthurt.
You asked in butthurt manner

Not familiar with your definition of butthurt, and don't really care.

Long as you got your link pard.
Thanks for that.

No worries, just wanted to make sure you got the info ya needed.

Look. Dont get all butthurt on me.

Thanks for that.
Its kind of telling how most intelligent whites tend to not be racists isnt it?

Thanks for that.

It is utterly impossible for anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of molecular biology and the principles of genetics to buy into the concept of “race” in any other but a societal construct environment. The concept is pure fiction, we are all one.

I'm sorry, I just cannot for the life of me take you seriously. You understand molecular biology? Mutherfucker please. You're just here for screeching.

Yeah blah blah blah.

The point to be taken away from this little interchange is that Fenton Lum throws out words he doesn't understand. This makes his comments bull shit.

I'm sorry, I just cannot for the life of me take you seriously. You understand molecular biology? Mutherfucker please. You're just here for screeching.

Yeah blah blah blah.

The point to be taken away from this little interchange is that Fenton Lum throws out words he doesn't understand. This makes his comments bull shit.

Aw, and I was so into our communication here.

Focus, Buckwheat!

We're just talking about the millions of dollars in services rendered to slaves, expenses that have never been repaid. You deadbeats need to pay your obligations with accrued interest.

I'm white shoog, and no one owes your entitled pink ass a gotdamn thing, get a job.
I'm not white, Pale Face. And I'm talking specifically about reparations owed to the descendants of white slave holders.

They are owed nothing, and you're out of your mind. If they squandered that type of an entitled existence and still couldn't prevail it's too bad. To assert slavers got the short end of the stick is insanity.
You think people are owed free room and board and meals for a lifetime? You think 19th century sea voyages were cheap? You think asset recovery for escaping slaves is cheap?

That's the problem with America. We got too many liberal freeloaders like you that think people should get something for nothing.

Like I said, I think you're insane. And your need for labels once disagreed with argues as much.
Again you fail to produce a counter argument.

That means you lose.

Thanks for that.

It is utterly impossible for anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of molecular biology and the principles of genetics to buy into the concept of “race” in any other but a societal construct environment. The concept is pure fiction, we are all one.
Then this thread shouldn't offend you

BwVeJJkIQAE4Ljo.jpg

Jesus Fucking Christ, when did USMB turn into fucking Stormfront?
So you can't refute it?

Have you ever heard of using absurdity to illustrate the absurd?

Wasn't that something Rush thought of and you are trying to pass off as an original thought?
I asked if you ever heard of it, implying it's a thing. Not too bright, are you?

Some of us don't take you guys seriously, that's all. The shyte that comes out of you is so wack, it's typically irrelevant and unrelated ... at best. And you don't get sarcasm. But this is what happens when you talk to yourselves too much and convince each other your political circle jerk buds are always right.

I'm white shoog, and no one owes your entitled pink ass a gotdamn thing, get a job.
I'm not white, Pale Face. And I'm talking specifically about reparations owed to the descendants of white slave holders.

They are owed nothing, and you're out of your mind. If they squandered that type of an entitled existence and still couldn't prevail it's too bad. To assert slavers got the short end of the stick is insanity.
You think people are owed free room and board and meals for a lifetime? You think 19th century sea voyages were cheap? You think asset recovery for escaping slaves is cheap?

That's the problem with America. We got too many liberal freeloaders like you that think people should get something for nothing.

Like I said, I think you're insane. And your need for labels once disagreed with argues as much.
Again you fail to produce a counter argument.

That means you lose.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan we have another self declared victor on USMB!!!!!

Thanks for that.

BwVeJJkIQAE4Ljo.jpg

The OP is the offended party, he is owed money in his mind, stay on point.

So you can't refute it?

Wasn't that something Rush thought of and you are trying to pass off as an original thought?
I asked if you ever heard of it, implying it's a thing. Not too bright, are you?

Some of us don't take you guys seriously, that's all. The shyte that comes out of you is so wack, it's typically irrelevant and unrelated ... at best. And you don't get sarcasm. But this is what happens when you talk to yourselves too much and convince each other your political circle jerk buds are always right.
Still no constructive refutation?

I take that as a concession you think the OP is correct.

Thanks for that.

BwVeJJkIQAE4Ljo.jpg

American Indians didn't hold slaves, Dingleberry

You want enslaved people to pay for their enslavers expenses? I forgot to add we want money for the women that had to endure being raped. Then we also want child support paid for all the children white slave owners fathered. They were the original dead beat dads.
Focus, Buckwheat!

We're just talking about the millions of dollars in services rendered to slaves, expenses that have never been repaid. You deadbeats need to pay your obligations with accrued interest.

SMD is very aggressive in defense of his white masters. Nothing is too silly or insane to protect their interests.
Just one master. I married her.

Thanks for that.

BwVeJJkIQAE4Ljo.jpg

Yes, some of them did actually, and if you're attempting to claim you're First Nations American, I'm utterly unconvinced. But yes, some did indeed have african slaves, you're dead wrong.

So you can't refute it?

Still no constructive refutation?

I take that as a concession you think the OP is correct.

Since you're making shit up, I don't find that much of a surprise.

Focus, Buckwheat!

SMD is very aggressive in defense of his white masters. Nothing is too silly or insane to protect their interests.
Just one master. I married her.

Perhaps you can get reparations from her then.

BwVeJJkIQAE4Ljo.jpg

Yes, some of them did actually, and if you're attempting to claim you're First Nations American, I'm utterly unconvinced. But yes, some did indeed have african slaves, you're dead wrong.
I doubt it. Certainly the Northwest tribes which I come from didn't. Ironic you think I make things up.

Forum List

Back