Reparations for Whites

I'm white shoog, and no one owes your entitled pink ass a gotdamn thing, get a job.
I'm not white, Pale Face. And I'm talking specifically about reparations owed to the descendants of white slave holders.

They are owed nothing, and you're out of your mind. If they squandered that type of an entitled existence and still couldn't prevail it's too bad. To assert slavers got the short end of the stick is insanity.
SMD is very aggressive in defense of his white masters. Nothing is too silly or insane to protect their interests.
Just one master. I married her.

Perhaps you can get reparations from her then.
I did. My rich liberal inlaws made a 40% down payment on my awesome house. They called it "reparations".

I'm white shoog, and no one owes your entitled pink ass a gotdamn thing, get a job.
I'm not white, Pale Face. And I'm talking specifically about reparations owed to the descendants of white slave holders.

They are owed nothing, and you're out of your mind. If they squandered that type of an entitled existence and still couldn't prevail it's too bad. To assert slavers got the short end of the stick is insanity.
SMD is very aggressive in defense of his white masters. Nothing is too silly or insane to protect their interests.

Maybe all the little black bastard kids running around can get them from their baby daddies, that is, if the baby mama actually knows who he is.

Jesus Fucking Christ, when did USMB turn into fucking Stormfront?
So you can't refute it?

Have you ever heard of using absurdity to illustrate the absurd?

Wasn't that something Rush thought of and you are trying to pass off as an original thought?
I asked if you ever heard of it, implying it's a thing. Not too bright, are you?

Some of us don't take you guys seriously, that's all. The shyte that comes out of you is so wack, it's typically irrelevant and unrelated ... at best. And you don't get sarcasm. But this is what happens when you talk to yourselves too much and convince each other your political circle jerk buds are always right.
Still no constructive refutation?

I take that as a concession you think the OP is correct.
There’s no need to refute the idiocy that is your thread premise.

Maybe all the little black bastard kids running around can get them from their baby daddies, that is, if the baby mama actually knows who he is.
I bet Ancestry.com charges blacks double to sift through multiple generations who don't know who their daddies are.

So you can't refute it?

Have you ever heard of using absurdity to illustrate the absurd?

Wasn't that something Rush thought of and you are trying to pass off as an original thought?
I asked if you ever heard of it, implying it's a thing. Not too bright, are you?

Some of us don't take you guys seriously, that's all. The shyte that comes out of you is so wack, it's typically irrelevant and unrelated ... at best. And you don't get sarcasm. But this is what happens when you talk to yourselves too much and convince each other your political circle jerk buds are always right.

The entire issue of reparations is idiocy, the idea that you can force people to inherit the sins of their ancestors. Only in whacky Lefty Land is this actually a serious proposal.

I bet Ancestry.com charges blacks double to sift through multiple generations who don't know who their daddies are.

That is if they even think they need to try.

The entire issue of reparations is idiocy, the idea that you can force people to inherit the sins of their ancestors. Only in whacky Lefty Land is this actually a serious proposal.

What's whackier is that those demanding reparations support a concept where those never being a slave are rewarded by those never owning them.

What's whackier is that those demanding reparations support a concept where those never being a slave are rewarded by those never owning them.
Hence the thread. If you want to piss off Leftists, just take their dumb ideas and racially invert them. It drives them nucking futs!

Hence the thread. If you want to piss off Leftists, just take their dumb ideas and racially invert them. It drives them nucking futs!

It's the same type of thing when they start talking about affirmative action. They claim using RACE is wrong when it comes to hiring, admittance, etc. yet have no problem using RACE in hiring, admittance, etc. as long as it benefits them. So much for MLK's judge me on the content of my character and not my skin color. When their character doesn't measure up, it's considered the fault of white people (i.e. - the reparations crowd claim) and using skin color to give an advantage is OK.

Which we see none of here in this thread, but, ok, I guess you ran into someone once who was.

I said that actually, but you know, you were never her for a conversation, so, yeah.

Perhaps all little bastard kids can.

I did. My rich liberal inlaws made a 40% down payment on my awesome house. They called it "reparations".

Cool, then you don't need to whine any longer.

Which we see none of here in this thread, but, ok, I guess you ran into someone once who was.
This thread is in response to other threads about blacks demanding reparations. I noticed you aren't bothered by reparations as long as the right race is demanding it be imposed on the right race. That by definition makes you a racist.

I'm not. I never called for reparations. I got sick of listening to those that did so I moved OFF the Res.

This thread is in response to other threads about blacks demanding reparations. I noticed you aren't bothered by reparations as long as the right race is demanding it be imposed on the right race. That by definition makes you a racist.

Like I've said hon, the entire "topic" is bullshit nonsense, just like you are. The fact that someone will not dance to your tune doesn't make them anything at all. Label away my "native" friend. Whatever you think is fine by me.

I'm not. I never called for reparations. I got sick of listening to those that did so I moved OFF the Res.

And yet you still whine, amazing.

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.

If you'll agree to be owned by someone along with your wife and children and their offspring for the next 250 years and your entire family subject to be split up and sold off you may have an argument. Get back to us then.

Forum List

Back