Reparations for Whites

So you think whites engaging in taking away the freedom of people deserves compensation? Those white people have really trained you into a super guard dog.

This is part where you remind everyone who actually enslaved blacks, ship them overseas and sold them to slave owners.

That would be in keeping with the american indignation toward mexican drug lords, "you shouldn't have sold us those drugs".

They shouldn't. That's why we're going after them, hunting them, killing them, putting behind bars.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".
All of you guys at your local trailer park for starters.

The entire issue of reparations is idiocy, the idea that you can force people to inherit the sins of their ancestors. Only in whacky Lefty Land is this actually a serious proposal.

What's whackier is that those demanding reparations support a concept where those never being a slave are rewarded by those never owning them.

Which we see none of here in this thread, but, ok, I guess you ran into someone once who was.
This thread is in response to other threads about blacks demanding reparations. I noticed you aren't bothered by reparations as long as the right race is demanding it be imposed on the right race. That by definition makes you a racist.
No Black person made a thread demanding reparations. One of your masters did that.

A thread about black people demanding reparations.

And around and around we go.....
That was started by one of your white masters.

This is part where you remind everyone who actually enslaved blacks, ship them overseas and sold them to slave owners.

That would be in keeping with the american indignation toward mexican drug lords, "you shouldn't have sold us those drugs".

They shouldn't. That's why we're going after them, hunting them, killing them, putting behind bars.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".
Not all you guys at the local Project Housing?

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".
Not all you guys at the local Project Housing?
They dont hang out with whites. They just sale it to guys like americano.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

There you go, when can't reply, go for insults.

Is trailer park all you know about? You need to step out of there to see the rest of the world. No wonder you wanna move to Africa, when even Africa seems better than where you are now.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

Is trailer park all you know about? You need to step out of there to see the rest of the world. No wonder you wanna move to Africa, when even Africa seems better than where you are now.
This is where he claims he's very rich and doesn't live in the hood.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

I know very little about the trailer park other than whites such as yourself commonly come from them. I'm not insulting you. I am just pointing out the obvious.

Yes Africa is much better than where I am now. I live in a diverse area but there are too many whites for my taste.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

Like you did relative to "your people" earlier in this thread?

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

You claimed you had rich inlaws so that story is taken already.

The entire issue of reparations is idiocy, the idea that you can force people to inherit the sins of their ancestors. Only in whacky Lefty Land is this actually a serious proposal.

What's whackier is that those demanding reparations support a concept where those never being a slave are rewarded by those never owning them.

Which we see none of here in this thread, but, ok, I guess you ran into someone once who was.
This thread is in response to other threads about blacks demanding reparations. I noticed you aren't bothered by reparations as long as the right race is demanding it be imposed on the right race. That by definition makes you a racist.
No Black person made a thread demanding reparations. One of your masters did that.

A thread about black people demanding reparations.

And around and around we go.....

Wasn't that what you wanted with this thread you started?

So you think whites engaging in taking away the freedom of people deserves compensation? Those white people have really trained you into a super guard dog.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

americans shoog, at least make an attempt to keep up.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

That doesn't make me rich. Are you now denying that you're a Mac Daddy Bling Bling?

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

I know very little about the trailer park other than whites such as yourself commonly come from them. I'm not insulting you. I am just pointing out the obvious.

Yes Africa is much better than where I am now. I live in a diverse area but there are too many whites for my taste.
Who's keeping you from leaving, Cry The Beloved Country?

Define "we".

That doesn't make me rich. Are you now denying that you're a Mac Daddy Bling Bling?
It got you a house.

I dont have much bling. People who have dont usually show off.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

Who's keeping you from leaving, Cry The Beloved Country?
My family is keeping me from leaving.

Poor white slave owners and ship captains. Arabs forced them to travel to Africa and buy slaves. Then they forced them to keep Blacks enslaved until they could be used as punishment for the loser whites in the south that wanted to leave the union.
I feel sorry for them too. Blacks have been stiffing them for generations like Trump does to contractors. You get mad when Trump does it.

You feel nothing for anyone, you've made that clear. If the masses can't see through the ruse the power structure leverages to pit them against each one another, then perhaps the best they can do is what you claim to have done; submit and lay with them accepting handouts in lieu of liberty and ownership of your own destiny.

Although I'm still not convinced you’re being truthful.

Or we could stop buying.

Define "we".

My in laws are rich. I'm not. I had to talk them out of paying for the entire house. Nobody takes care of my family but me on a single $50k income.

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.
ROFLMAO! You had me laughing so hard I started crying.

Define "we".

My in laws are rich. I'm not. I had to talk them out of paying for the entire house. Nobody takes care of my family but me on a single $50k income.
No wonder youre a racist. Youre poor and have rich white inlaws.

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.

Why would I change the subject? Are you getting uncomfortable with the truth?

You claimed whites were engaging in taking away freedom of the blacks. You keep ignoring that their freedom has been already taken away before they were shipped overseas. That's not changing the subject, but facing you with the truth.

You keep ignoring people have to be held in bondage son. Like constantly, sweet Jesus. Whites in the US now had nothing to do with the slave trade, phucking phenomenal, it was institutionalized and codified into US law.

Forum List

Back