Reparations for Whites

Why would I change the subject? Are you getting uncomfortable with the truth?

You claimed whites were engaging in taking away freedom of the blacks. You keep ignoring that their freedom has been already taken away before they were shipped overseas. That's not changing the subject, but facing you with the truth.
Yes its changing the subject. The subject is reparations here in the US. No one overseas had anything to do with the US dummy.
Still wondering why you're here when you claim Africa is such a swell place to live by comparison. My guess is your very revealing reticence puts the lie to your claim.

America needs all the help it can get, so we remain to poke a finger in the eye of twits such as yourself. Not everyone wants to submit to a dominant culture mindset based upon oppression and exploitation to move in with their dominant culture in-laws to be taken care of in a home provided for them. Some insist upon going their own way on their own terms, and upon the level playing field america allegedly promises to all.
My inlaws put down a 40% down payment on a house, leaving a mortgage on the balance about the same amount I would have been paying on a smaller house. The difference? A pool, a couple extra bedrooms so my 4 kids can each have their own room, and a HIGHER property tax bill I have to pay. I hardly have a silver spoon in my mouth.

And I married a white woman because she's hot and I fell in love with her and bore the ire of my own racist people who disapprove of interracial marriage. And while you brainless leftists will hunt down any white person living in the sticks who doesn't approve of interracial marriage, you give a big giant pass to my people, proving yet again your racism.

Anyway you wanna spin it hon.

Poor white slave owners and ship captains. Arabs forced them to travel to Africa and buy slaves. Then they forced them to keep Blacks enslaved until they could be used as punishment for the loser whites in the south that wanted to leave the union.

You do realize that people who are not Arabs are Islamic right?

I forgot more than you will ever know about Islam.

I seriously doubt that but you are entitled to your opinion.

And you're still here.

And not in Africa.

Which you claim is better.....

proving you are lying.

Yes I am still here. I hope that angers you.

Poor white slave owners and ship captains. Arabs forced them to travel to Africa and buy slaves. Then they forced them to keep Blacks enslaved until they could be used as punishment for the loser whites in the south that wanted to leave the union.

And you're still here.

And not in Africa.

proving you are lying.

You're about as "native" as Columbus hon, fuck off with the "lying" bullshit.

And you're still here.

And not in Africa.

proving you are lying.

He is just deflecting. Dont be hard on him. Being a pet is hard on you emotionally.

And you're still here.

And not in Africa.

proving you are lying.

Good bye.

Why would I change the subject? Are you getting uncomfortable with the truth?

You claimed whites were engaging in taking away freedom of the blacks. You keep ignoring that their freedom has been already taken away before they were shipped overseas. That's not changing the subject, but facing you with the truth.
Yes its changing the subject. The subject is reparations here in the US. No one overseas had anything to do with the US dummy.
Still wondering why you're here when you claim Africa is such a swell place to live by comparison. My guess is your very revealing reticence puts the lie to your claim.

America needs all the help it can get, so we remain to poke a finger in the eye of twits such as yourself. Not everyone wants to submit to a dominant culture mindset based upon oppression and exploitation to move in with their dominant culture in-laws to be taken care of in a home provided for them. Some insist upon going their own way on their own terms, and upon the level playing field america allegedly promises to all.
My inlaws put down a 40% down payment on a house, leaving a mortgage on the balance about the same amount I would have been paying on a smaller house. The difference? A pool, a couple extra bedrooms so my 4 kids can each have their own room, and a HIGHER property tax bill I have to pay. I hardly have a silver spoon in my mouth.

And I married a white woman because she's hot and I fell in love with her and bore the ire of my own racist people who disapprove of interracial marriage. And while you brainless leftists will hunt down any white person living in the sticks who doesn't approve of interracial marriage, you give a big giant pass to my people, proving yet again your racism.

There are plenty of whites who disapprove of interracial marriage as well hon, and it is YOU giving THEM a pass. But you are of them, so, yeah. You remind me of Clayton Bigsby.

And you're still here.

And not in Africa.

proving you are lying.

Good bye.

Indeed.

There are plenty of whites who disapprove of interracial marriage as well hon, and it is YOU giving THEM a pass. But you are of them, so, yeah. You remind me of Clayton Bigsby.
White Power

I know all about whites like you. I have seen them try to change their social station in life and rail against Blacks that are in there way and "take their jobs". Yes Africa is much better.

What?!? Me afraid of blacks taking my job? I'm not afraid of anyone taking my job, but if there are people who can replace me, they hardly can, they're welcome to work aside me, since there is so much shortage for that I do.

In your eyes Africa must be better. Thousands of years on this earth and yet, they invented a stick. You'll be a king there.

I have no issue with them until they smell bad or start getting mad they are not the majority.

All you talk is about having issues with whites. Let me guess, they all came to your neighborhood and make it worse for you.

And you're still here.

And not in Africa.

proving you are lying.

He is just deflecting. Dont be hard on him. Being a pet is hard on you emotionally.
I know all about whites like you. I have seen them try to change their social station in life and rail against Blacks that are in there way and "take their jobs". Yes Africa is much better.

What?!? Me afraid of blacks taking my job? I'm not afraid of anyone taking my job, but if there are people who can replace me, they hardly can, they're welcome to work aside me, since there is so much shortage for that I do.

In your eyes Africa must be better. Thousands of years on this earth and yet, they invented a stick. You'll be a king there.

I have no issue with them until they smell bad or start getting mad they are not the majority.

All you talk is about having issues with whites. Let me guess, they all came to your neighborhood and make it worse for you.

Stick with your own, it's all your ever going to be able to manage son. And you won't like all of them either.

Yes you are one of the low hanging fruit white boys that worry about Blacks, Mexican, you name it taking your job.

Yes Africa was a blast and much better. There is a reason they had to teach you whites your alphabet and even teach you civilization in general.

Not all come to my neighborhood. The ones that are there tend to be assholes and have criminally minded kids.

Yes you are one of the low hanging fruit white boys that worry about Blacks, Mexican, you name it taking your job.

Yes Africa was a blast and much better. There is a reason they had to teach you whites your alphabet and even teach you civilization in general.

Not all come to my neighborhood. The ones that are there tend to be assholes and have criminally minded kids.

Did you go to Sharpton U? :afro:

Did you go to Sharpton U? :afro:
No.

You must have gotten an A in white boys interpretation of history. 101

Yet you're still here. When are you moving to Paradise?

Yet you're still here. When are you moving to Paradise?
When you die of stress.

How Mexicans get to equation?

You still don't get it, do ya? I have no problem with blacks doing a job. More they do, less welfare they get. Since you asked, I have no problem with Mexicans getting a job, as long they're legal here. Not legal, get the fuck out of my country.

In thousands of years of existence, invented a stick.

Let me get this straight. Whites are invading your neighborhood and bringing crime with them.

Man, how can you live there? Why don't you kick them out?

Forum List

Back