Reparations for Whites

Poor white slave owners and ship captains. Arabs forced them to travel to Africa and buy slaves. Then they forced them to keep Blacks enslaved until they could be used as punishment for the loser whites in the south that wanted to leave the union.
I feel sorry for them too. Blacks have been stiffing them for generations like Trump does to contractors. You get mad when Trump does it.

You feel nothing for anyone, you've made that clear. If the masses can't see through the ruse the power structure leverages to pit them against each one another, then perhaps the best they can do is what you claim to have done; submit and lay with them accepting handouts in lieu of liberty and ownership of your own destiny.

Although I'm still not convinced you’re being truthful.
I love driving Leftists to furious tears, made easy by the fact you all have absolutely no sense of humor, imagination, or ability to pick up on parodic badinage. Fucking with you is endlessly entertaining.

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.
ROFLMAO! You had me laughing so hard I started crying.

Oh no one doubts that Odious, this is right up your twisted alley.

Poor white slave owners and ship captains. Arabs forced them to travel to Africa and buy slaves. Then they forced them to keep Blacks enslaved until they could be used as punishment for the loser whites in the south that wanted to leave the union.
I feel sorry for them too. Blacks have been stiffing them for generations like Trump does to contractors. You get mad when Trump does it.

You feel nothing for anyone, you've made that clear. If the masses can't see through the ruse the power structure leverages to pit them against each one another, then perhaps the best they can do is what you claim to have done; submit and lay with them accepting handouts in lieu of liberty and ownership of your own destiny.

Although I'm still not convinced you’re being truthful.
I love driving Leftists to furious tears, made easy by the fact you all have absolutely no sense of humor, imagination, or ability to pick up on parodic badinage. Fucking with you is endlessly entertaining.

Don't you wish you could?

It seems there's a lot of talk about whites paying reparations for black slavery, but a closer examination of the ledger tells a very different story.

You plantation slaves were living rent free in servant quarters for your entire lives while working just hard enough not to get whipped by the overseer. You also got a free sea voyage from Africa, free meals everyday, and whenever one of you lazy freeloaders escaped, a very expensive recovery fee was paid to get you back.

reparations.jpg

So if we calculate these debts with compounding interest over the last 150 years, it appears that blacks in this country owe the descendants of white slave holders millions of dollars. It's time that debt is paid in full. They'll take it out of your bling fund.
So you think whites engaging in taking away the freedom of people deserves compensation? Those white people have really trained you into a super guard dog.

This is part where you remind everyone who actually enslaved blacks, ship them overseas and sold them to slave owners.
Why would I change the subject? Are you getting uncomfortable with the truth?

You claimed whites were engaging in taking away freedom of the blacks. You keep ignoring that their freedom has been already taken away before they were shipped overseas. That's not changing the subject, but facing you with the truth.
Yes its changing the subject. The subject is reparations here in the US. No one overseas had anything to do with the US dummy.

All of you guys at your local trailer park for starters.

There you go, when can't reply, go for insults.

Is trailer park all you know about? You need to step out of there to see the rest of the world. No wonder you wanna move to Africa, when even Africa seems better than where you are now.
This is where he claims he's very rich and doesn't live in the hood.

Like you did relative to "your people" earlier in this thread?
My in laws are rich. I'm not. I had to talk them out of paying for the entire house. Nobody takes care of my family but me on a single $50k income.
No wonder youre a racist. Youre poor and have rich white inlaws.

"My in laws are rich. I'm not. I had to talk them out of paying for the entire house. Nobody takes care of my family but me on a single $50k income."

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh man, too rich, classic.

reparations.jpg

So you think whites engaging in taking away the freedom of people deserves compensation? Those white people have really trained you into a super guard dog.

This is part where you remind everyone who actually enslaved blacks, ship them overseas and sold them to slave owners.

You claimed whites were engaging in taking away freedom of the blacks. You keep ignoring that their freedom has been already taken away before they were shipped overseas. That's not changing the subject, but facing you with the truth.
Yes its changing the subject. The subject is reparations here in the US. No one overseas had anything to do with the US dummy.
Still wondering why you're here when you claim Africa is such a swell place to live by comparison. My guess is your very revealing reticence puts the lie to your claim.

Still wondering why you're here when you claim Africa is such a swell place to live by comparison. My guess is your very revealing reticence puts the lie to your claim.
Its not my fault your masters forbade you to learn how to read. You do realize thats how they have brainwashed you dont you?

Its not my fault your masters forbade you to learn how to read. You do realize thats how they have brainwashed you dont you?
My question was more rhetorical. It's clear you're full of shit.

America needs all the help it can get, so we remain to poke a finger in the eye of twits such as yourself. Not everyone wants to submit to a dominant culture mindset based upon oppression and exploitation to move in with their dominant culture in-laws to be taken care of in a home provided for them. Some insist upon going their own way on their own terms, and upon the level playing field america allegedly promises to all.

It's clear some one certainly is, and that the entire thread had been, as intended.

Allow me to retort then. You are full of Bison dung.

America needs all the help it can get, so we remain to poke a finger in the eye of twits such as yourself. Not everyone wants to submit to a dominant culture mindset based upon oppression and exploitation to move in with their dominant culture in-laws to be taken care of in a home provided for them. Some insist upon going their own way on their own terms, and upon the level playing field america allegedly promises to all.
My inlaws put down a 40% down payment on a house, leaving a mortgage on the balance about the same amount I would have been paying on a smaller house. The difference? A pool, a couple extra bedrooms so my 4 kids can each have their own room, and a HIGHER property tax bill I have to pay. I hardly have a silver spoon in my mouth.

And I married a white woman because she's hot and I fell in love with her and bore the ire of my own racist people who disapprove of interracial marriage. And while you brainless leftists will hunt down any white person living in the sticks who doesn't approve of interracial marriage, you give a big giant pass to my people, proving yet again your racism.

I know very little about the trailer park other than whites such as yourself commonly come from them. I'm not insulting you. I am just pointing out the obvious.

Sure, you don't know about trailer parks, but you do know about me. Riiiiight. Oh, and Africa is better.

Yes Africa is much better than where I am now. I live in a diverse area but there are too many whites for my taste.

You can't stand them, they probably owe you...

You do realize that people who are not Arabs are Islamic right?

I forgot more than you will ever know about Islam.

I seriously doubt that but you are entitled to your opinion.

I know very little about the trailer park other than whites such as yourself commonly come from them. I'm not insulting you. I am just pointing out the obvious.

Sure, you don't know about trailer parks, but you do know about me. Riiiiight. Oh, and Africa is better.

Yes Africa is much better than where I am now. I live in a diverse area but there are too many whites for my taste.

You can't stand them, they probably owe you...

I know all about whites like you. I have seen them try to change their social station in life and rail against Blacks that are in there way and "take their jobs". Yes Africa is much better.

I have no issue with them until they smell bad or start getting mad they are not the majority.

You do realize that people who are not Arabs are Islamic right?

I forgot more than you will ever know about Islam.

I seriously doubt that but you are entitled to your opinion.

And you're still here.

And not in Africa.

Which you claim is better.....

proving you are lying.

Forum List

Back