Reparations: Would Kamala, the Kenyan and Kaepernik only collect / pay HALF?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Would they be required to pay half...does only half their life matter?
I’ve framed this with comedic value but the premise of the thread is serious in nature.
How do the beggars assign the amounts, to whom are they assigned to and who are the beneficiaries?

Not going to happen.

I agree...but you have to admit, it’s fun to exchange dialogue about it...it kind of reminds me of some of the other twisted shit that Lefties push...like men in dresses shitting next to little girls.

Last edited:
Dumb question. Reparations may be flatly wrong but no one is talking about direct cash payments that I am aware of. They are talking about community investment based on race.

IOW, everyone pays just certain areas receive more than others.

Dumb question. Reparations may be flatly wrong but no one is talking about direct cash payments that I am aware of. They are talking about community investment based on race.

You may have missed the point...this thread is about the logistics of deciding who gets what and how. How are percentages of ‘blackness’ verified and such?

I’ve framed this with comedic value but the premise of the thread is serious in nature.
How do the beggars assign the amounts, to whom are they assigned to and who are the beneficiaries?
Kamala is half from India and half from Jamaica. She gets nothing.

You may have missed the point...this thread is about the logistics of deciding who gets what and how. How are percentages of ‘blackness’ verified and such?
No, I did not miss the point. Your point is flatly incorrect because individual race does not figure into reparations at all. The 'point' would be better asked as when a neighborhood become a 'black' one and deserve extra resources over the poor non black one.

So discrimination of one community over another ? What if a community is full of gangs, violence, bars on the windows, people and their children living in fear (the very same thing the flood of immigrants coming here are claiming about their countries being fled), so do we reward it or clean it up another way ??? Throwing mine or any citizen's hard earned tax dollars at people who knowingly do wrong, uhh isn't a form of using my tax dollars as a way to bribe them to do right ?? The problem with the left/liberals/Democrats is that they have some sort of twisted view of right and wrong in this country, and they cower in fear of those who are convincing their weak aces to rob from one in order to give to another. It's total corrupt is what it is, and how it has gotten this far just boggles the mind.

So discrimination of one community over another ? What if a community is full of gangs, violence, bars on the windows, people and their children living in fear (the very same thing the flood of immigrants coming here are claiming about their countries being fled), so do we reward it or clean it up another way ??? Throwing mine or any citizen's hard earned tax dollars at people who knowingly do wrong, uhh isn't a form of using my tax dollars as a way to bribe them to do right ?? The problem with the left/liberals/Democrats is that they have some sort of twisted view of right and wrong in this country, and they cower in fear of those who are convincing their weak aces to rob from one in order to give to another. It's total corrupt is what it is, and how it has gotten this far just boggles the mind.
It is corrupt as hell and, more importantly IMHO, extremely racist.

HOWEVER, arguing a false point, that there will be direct payments or some sort of racial test, is one of the cornerstones that has enabled it to have 'gotten this far.'

Yeah but her ancestors owned slaves in Jamaica, so when reparations occur she can demand Congress bill Jamaica as well it's a fact Slaves were dropped of in Jamaica and Haiti so they could be "fattened up" after the trip from their homelands. Kameltoes ancestors profited from that process. "Crickets" from the left MSM on that one.

There were many emancipated black slaves who then bought black slaves.

I want to know, specifically, how we should deal with the descendants of these racist slave owners with regards to reparations.

Last edited:

HOWEVER, arguing a false point, that there will be direct payments or some sort of racial test, is one of the cornerstones that has enabled it to have 'gotten this far.'
Then the talking points need to change, because certain blacks see reparations as being directly bound to them, and is their reward for their past suffering in this country. If we had a meek and humble people that had done everything in their lives to show that they are these good people that were totally worthy AS A WHOLE RACE to then have our American Treasury opened up to them in such a way, then so be it, but them as a race on whole definitely don't deserve such a thing at all. And to be fair neither would the whites deserve such a thing either in concerning their whole race.

Then the talking points need to change, because certain blacks see reparations as being directly bound to them and is their reward for their past suffering in this country. If we had a meek and humble people that had done everything in their lives to show that they are these good people that were totally worthy AS A WHOLE RACE to then have our American Treasury opened up to them in such a way, then so be it, but them as a race on whole definitely don't deserve such a thing at all. And to be fair neither would the whites deserve such a thing either in concerning their whole race.
What talking points state that direct payments will be made? What talking points state that reparations are directly bound to specific individuals?

There are no talking points that make these assertions. That is my point. When attacking a vile idea like reparations, using this as a starting point simply allows supports to disregard the argument altogether as 'not what they are talking about.' Totally sidesteps the basic fact that the policy itself is deeply racist. It should not even be something that we entertain in a reasonable conversation.

Then the talking points need to change, because certain blacks see reparations as being directly bound to them and is their reward for their past suffering in this country. If we had a meek and humble people that had done everything in their lives to show that they are these good people that were totally worthy AS A WHOLE RACE to then have our American Treasury opened up to them in such a way, then so be it, but them as a race on whole definitely don't deserve such a thing at all. And to be fair neither would the whites deserve such a thing either in concerning their whole race.
What talking points state that direct payments will be made? What talking points state that reparations are directly bound to specific individuals?

There are no talking points that make these assertions. That is my point. When attacking a vile idea like reparations, using this as a starting point simply allows supports to disregard the argument altogether as 'not what they are talking about.' Totally sidesteps the basic fact that the policy itself is deeply racist. It should not even be something that we entertain in a reasonable conversation.
Depends on who is giving the talking points, and whether they try to make the nation think that they are representative of all blacks here.

By income, they would have to pay.

Yeah but her ancestors owned slaves in Jamaica, so when reparations occur she can demand Congress bill Jamaica as well it's a fact Slaves were dropped of in Jamaica and Haiti so they could be "fattened up" after the trip from their homelands. Kameltoes ancestors profited from that process. "Crickets" from the left MSM on that one.
That's messed up. People should have to prove that they are descendants from actual US slaves. At the bare minimum. Then give them $50 each.

That's messed up. People should have to prove that they are descendants from actual US slaves. At the bare minimum. Then give them $50 each.

The problem becomes we are such a bastardized inter racial swamp of intersecting DNA that many white people actually have Black ancestors and people who claim their blackness probably have white ancestors or Hispanic or Indian etc. etc. Reparations are a plea for a Nation of non slave owners of all races to say we're sorry for slavery that Americans fought a war to end 160 yrs ago. Emancipation was the Ultimate Reparation !

Forum List

Back