Reparations

And this excuses America how exactly?
did I say that it "excuses" America? It puts the matter into historical perspective. Try to keep in mind----there were slaves of ALL RACES. The Romans
liked them blond and blue-eyed as did the arabs

I just read the following article and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Actor Edward Norton recently discovered that his family history proves that his ancestors owned slaves. So, should he pay the price and personally pay reparations for the wrongdoings of his ancestors? I mean, that is what the left wants. The left want the US to pay reparations for things done in the past so why shouldn't rich people personally pay for the wrongdoings of their ancestors too? If Edward Norton isn't financially responsible for his own ancestors owning slaves then why should the US government pay reparations for the wrongdoing of our ancestors? Is the past in the past, over and done with, or, should we check the ancestry of all rich Americans and if their ancestors owned slaves, then should they pay reparations?

Did he personally own slaves? No. Well that certainly was easy. He doesn't owe anyone a god damn thing.

In fact, show me one person alive today that was an actual slave and I'll say give that person some money. If not? Fuck em.

Reparations​

I've spent thousands of dollars on reparations over my lifetime ...

woman-fixing-sink-de54d945295a438c86072f78415c3e0e.jpg

Home Depot should make me a partner.

So you're saying that getting rid of social security is the right's platform? Good luck explaining that to your average geriatric Fox News viewer.

Equal distribution of wealth is not something the left is about. But the billionaires love poor suckers like you.

Strawman argument ... you must be a racist ... ha ha ha ... and a sucker ...

Why should anybody whose ancestors came to the US after the Civil War in the great immigration waves have to pay anything?

Did he personally own slaves? No. Well that certainly was easy. He doesn't owe anyone a god damn thing.

In fact, show me one person alive today that was an actual slave and I'll say give that person some money. If not? Fuck em.

California is calculating reparations for victims of housing discrimination. We can push reparations passed Congress by focusing on victims of segregation, many of whom are very much still alive. You're deplorable mutant culture can't escape what it owes. 😆

did I say that it "excuses" America? It puts the matter into historical perspective. Try to keep in mind----there were slaves of ALL RACES. The Romans
liked them blond and blue-eyed as did the arabs
Why are you brining up other wrongdoers when discussing America's wrongdoing?

Tell me, who else engaged in brutal chatel slavery? Who else put into their Constitution, anti-black laws?

Who else made it illegal for blacks to read?

I'm curious to know.

And the government gets its money from individuals, mostly whites. You leftists think the government is some magic entity that has a money tree.
The government prints money.

And they never spend any more of it than when Republicans are in Office.

I don't see your ilk bitching and moaning when that happens. Not about spending anyways.

In fact, you tend to cheer it on. Did it w/Bush II and you did it w/Trump.

I don't wanna hear your BS.

Forum List

Back