Repeat after me, Hillary Clinton LOST the election, thus she DID NOT win anything

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Am I wrong? if so please describe why I am wrong. SNL needs some new material.

2016-10-11t18-01-07-4z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

I hope Hillary enjoys this time, being president is a tough job and having the right wing hate machine constantly investigating and commenting on your every move adds nothing good to the nation. One wonders now if that smarmy Jason Chaffetz will now do something useful and investigate child abuse in Utah, a practice covered by his religion. One of the ironies of this election is Trump is actually guilty of the very things he accused Hillary of. Of course the Trumpettes will follow their savior being the emasculated males they are. Women frighten weak men.

"If Hillary Clinton were to be charged for these potential violations, she would be the first person to have been charged this way. Which stands out, since Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell have also had private email that caused problems for them and their staff. State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email.

Like Benghazi (which has had three investigations), there is not enough substance here to say that there was wrong-doing. Possibly minor errors, but what politician conducts themselves perfectly?" from Quora

"The sexism that Clinton’s loss reflected is nowhere near the saddest aspect of the 2016 election. The damage that Trump is threatening to do to Muslims, Hispanic immigrants, and poor people who need healthcare, among other targets, far overshadows the symbolism of his win over an eminently qualified, centrist female candidate. But make no mistake: that win was about gender. It was about voters’ attachment to white supremacy, but it was also about their attachment to patriarchy. And anyone who wants to write about Hillary Clinton in 2016 should probably dig a little deeper than just taking voters at their word that their dislike of Clinton and embrace of Trump had absolutely nothing to do with gender."

Time Magazine Really Just Said the Election “Didn’t Hinge on Gender After All”

Forum List

Back