replacing civil war statue again

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

here we go again. to bad people dont actually research the people whose statues are being taken down.

You have to be a really weak person to let a statue give you the shakes.

Or you have an agenda.

I still remember the loons wanted to blow up Stone Mountain...I mean what the actual fck?

here we go again. to bad people dont actually research the people whose statues are being taken down.

This was actually before the Civil War, and one of the reasons it happened.

Why not just add a Thurgood Marshall Bust?

Or you have an agenda.

I still remember the loons wanted to blow up Stone Mountain...I mean what the actual fck?

How about the Georgia Guidestones? Good job to whomever blew those up.

Or you have an agenda.

The agenda is that cancel culture paves the way for a favorable historical revisionism to take hold and support a Neo-Marxist American totalitarianism when it fully arrives.
American academia is thirsting at the mouth for the above to occur, no less than Big Gov't proponents!!

It's funny how Republicans claim that all the racist, slave owners, oppressors and Klan were Democrats, but then they are the ones who fight to keep their statues and monuments up.

It's funny how Republicans claim that all the racist, slave owners, oppressors and Klan were Democrats, but then they are the ones who fight to keep their statues and monuments up.
Destroying many men and women who had nothing to do with slavery with this endless designed propaganda is your eventual genocide. Men with no conscience like Joe who has changed his views hundreds of times will exterminate people if he has to.

Destroying many men and women who had nothing to do with slavery with this endless designed propaganda is your eventual genocide. Men with no conscience like Joe who has changed his views hundreds of times will exterminate people if he has to.
Why should black folks pay taxes for statues and monuments of slave owners, slave sympathizers, oppressors, etc.?

Forum List

Back