Report: Biden administration considering pulling health care from veterans to treat illegal aliens

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
Yeah, this should get interesting if he actually does it. I can’t see it but then again with this clown world admin. You never know what to expect.

Over one million last year (about tied previous record), and on track for over two million illegal migrants this year. At the same time, we have an affordable housing shortage where many legal citizens working two jobs can only keep a roof over their head by forgoing health insurance (and health care).

Do the people in favor of keeping the border wide open not see what's going to happen? I shudder to think of how many ways the influx of cash only (non-tax paying) type workers, consuming government benefits and resources, is going to affect us all. It's not going to be pretty if it keeps up for another two or three years. Suicidal.

People crap their pants if t his bastard actually does this.

People crap their pants if t his bastard actually does this.
I don't think so

I think people grab their torches and pitchforks.

If the bastard can do THIS, then the next thing to go is social security.

Seriously, I will encourage ONGOING insurrections if this happens. Maybe I'll even participate.

This is unconfirmed

and hopefully it will remain just a rumor that never came true

Agree I hope it’s not true either, but time shall tell.
The US wants to cause a war what better way to cause it.
and us having our weapons still doesn’t matter to these freaks.
I tried finding a GOV link too , so I could hopefully back it up more but either way
we shall see.

Over one million last year (about tied previous record), and on track for over two million illegal migrants this year. At the same time, we have an affordable housing shortage where many legal citizens working two jobs can only keep a roof over their head by forgoing health insurance (and health care).

Do the people in favor of keeping the border wide open not see what's going to happen? I shudder to think of how many ways the influx of cash only (non-tax paying) type workers, consuming government benefits and resources, is going to affect us all. It's not going to be pretty if it keeps up for another two or three years. Suicidal.

The Dimocrats want this. They see future voters, and that's all that matters to them.

You know what they are trying don’t bite the bait because this is them putting the squeeze on as society begins to break down.

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens​

much like with all the "a source says" - i'll believe it when "sources" stop becoming nothing more than a way to hide bullshit.

Trump held the VA's feet to the fire and made them accountable and fireable. Sadly though, they've gone downhill over the last year.
That is a crock of shit, Trump didn't do a damn thing to improve the VA. Just another lie from a Trump Humper.

Because most ppl have no idea what ARTICLE 42 MEANS——
BUT YOU WILL

Biden’s handlers have consistently shrouded his border policies in secrecy, and it’s likely the regime would try to keep the use of veterans’ health care resources for illegals under wraps.

The spring surge would follow the termination of Article 42, a Trump-era policy designed to allow the quick expulsion of illegals on the grounds of coronavirus public health concerns.
Reports on Thursday indicated The Regime planned to eliminate the border security policy on May 23, just in time to meet the late spring surge of illegal aliens.

Border Patrol chief Raul Ortiz told CNN he expects the agency to apprehend as many as 8,000 illegal aliens a day when Article 42 is removed.
Illegal migration levels fluctuate in response to U.S. policy, with more illegals arriving when they expect amnesty and legal residency.
The Regime has overseen a record-setting flow of illegal aliens.

Because most ppl have no idea what ARTICLE 42 MEANS——
BUT YOU WILL

Biden’s handlers have consistently shrouded his border policies in secrecy, and it’s likely the regime would try to keep the use of veterans’ health care resources for illegals under wraps.

Reports on Thursday indicated The Regime planned to eliminate the border security policy on May 23, just in time to meet the late spring surge of illegal aliens.

Illegal migration levels fluctuate in response to U.S. policy, with more illegals arriving when they expect amnesty and legal residency.
The Regime has overseen a record-setting flow of illegal aliens.
How about this post some facts, instead of posting your dumb ass opinions on things you can't prove.

Lmfao ppl who act like you get jack slapped with reality and end up looking like the biggest mouth idiots.
I see your loss already. Your such a victim awwwww. Obama trained you well.
Tell me Ghost how many times have you been to the VA for an appointment, treatment, counseling or anything else?

That is a crock of shit, Trump didn't do a damn thing to improve the VA. Just another lie from a Trump Humper.
What a crock of shit Super. My husband is a retired Marine, so when I say you don't know what the hell you are babbling about--know that it is fact.

VA has always given shit care---always. It is a swamp controlled mess that has killed thousands with their inept employees. Some branches far worse than others I admit. Under Trump, VA members actually could (not like Obama's lip service) seek care outside of the VA system. Under Trump, many of the upper problem management were replaced. VA clinics also became a little cleaner and the number of deaths under their care went down.

What a crock of shit Super. My husband is a retired Marine, so when I say you don't know what the hell you are babbling about--know that it is fact.

VA has always given shit care---always. It is a swamp controlled mess that has killed thousands with their inept employees. Some branches far worse than others I admit. Under Trump, VA members actually could (not like Obama's lip service) seek care outside of the VA system. Under Trump, many of the upper problem management were replaced. VA clinics also became a little cleaner and the number of deaths under their care went down.
Post some info that proves that, not just your Trump Humping opinion. Now tell me Turtleshit how many times have you been to the VA for anything?

Forum List

Back