Report Details Chinese Infiltration Of Apple, Amazon And The CIA

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Explosive Report Details Chinese Infiltration Of Apple, Amazon And The CIA

also on bloomberg if you prefer that - feel free to use your google expertise to find it.

One week ago, President Trump stood up at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council and accused China of attempting to tamper with US elections - mimicking some of the same allegations that had first been levied against Russia nearly two years prior. In his speech, Trump claimed that China was working to undermine Republicans, and even the president himself, warning that "it's not just Russia, it's China and Russia." While the media largely shrugged off this proclamation as more presidential bombast probably inspired by the burgeoning US-China trade beef, the administration continued to insist that it was taking a harder line against Chinese efforts to subvert American companies to aide the Communist Party's sprawling intelligence apparatus. As if to underline Trump's point, the FBI had arrested a Taiwanese national in Chicago the day before Trump's speech, accusing the 27-year-old suspect of trying to help China flip eight defense contractors who could have provided crucial intelligence on sensitive defense-related technology.
----------
wonder if DiFI had any of this laying around her place.

but seriously, if true this has some serious ramifications.

We are finally putting a spotlight on the greatest threat to America. We have been willing fools enabling China access to our companies and technology and what we restrict they cheat and steal and we do nothing. Import tariffs are just the tip of the iceberg with China, protecting our Intellectual Property is far more important.

We are finally putting a spotlight on the greatest threat to America. We have been willing fools enabling China access to our companies and technology and what we restrict they cheat and steal and we do nothing. Import tariffs are just the tip of the iceberg with China, protecting our Intellectual Property is far more important.
could well be a reason for all the "cheap labor". but if this is true, you almost have to say no more allowing our technology to be built there. one hell of a reach and all yea, but otherwise can you really trust them to NOT do this?

Apple sold us out to China as well, they gave China all the users cloud ID keys it's true and peopel aren't getting the fkn SOCIAL SCORING to be used here in America either. Dumbfks think it's all a joke or a conspiracy .

Really should do an assessment of mitary hardware and foreign chips......

Where were the repub garbage when russia gave them an election? Now they cry?
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence is accusing China of trying to undermine President Donald Trump as the administration deploys tough new rhetoric over Chinese trade, economic and foreign policies.

In prepared remarks for an appearance Thursday at the Hudson Institute, Pence says China is using its power in "more proactive and coercive ways to interfere in the domestic policies and politics of the United States."

"China wants a different American president," Pence says.

Pence's speech comes a week after Trump accused China during a meeting of the U.N. Security Council of interfering in American elections to help his Democratic rivals.

"Regrettably, we found that China has been attempting to interfere in our upcoming 2018 election," Trump said. "They do not want me, or us, to win because I am the first president ever to challenge China on trade." As proof, Trump later referenced a paid advertising insert in The Des Moines Register by Chinese government-affiliated entities

also on bloomberg if you prefer that - feel free to use your google expertise to find it.

One week ago, President Trump stood up at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council and accused China of attempting to tamper with US elections - mimicking some of the same allegations that had first been levied against Russia nearly two years prior. In his speech, Trump claimed that China was working to undermine Republicans, and even the president himself, warning that "it's not just Russia, it's China and Russia." While the media largely shrugged off this proclamation as more presidential bombast probably inspired by the burgeoning US-China trade beef, the administration continued to insist that it was taking a harder line against Chinese efforts to subvert American companies to aide the Communist Party's sprawling intelligence apparatus. As if to underline Trump's point, the FBI had arrested a Taiwanese national in Chicago the day before Trump's speech, accusing the 27-year-old suspect of trying to help China flip eight defense contractors who could have provided crucial intelligence on sensitive defense-related technology.
----------

I know you will get mad at me, but I am shocked to see you buy into the zero hedge CTs.

This is the same site that said the Pentagon issued an arrest warrant for Hillary after the last debate for disclosing “classified information” when talking about the POTUS and using Nukes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

----------

I know you will get mad at me, but I am shocked to see you buy into the zero hedge CTs.

This is the same site that said the Pentagon issued an arrest warrant for Hillary after the last debate for disclosing “classified information” when talking about the POTUS and using Nukes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
not at all - i hope we're both past that and can just talk w/o getting mad.

i also found this same info on bloomberg, as i said in my post. but here is that link:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Terms to search

upload_2018-10-4_9-50-53.png

upload_2018-10-4_9-51-43.png

upload_2018-10-4_9-56-20.png

Curiously enough, the more we learn about the tech we all have, and depend upon, and the more we learn about how much that tech is working against us, you have to wonder how long before the Tech takes over. Who is the spider building the web? Who will be the next spider?

----------

Here is perhaps a better, easier to read article on the topic:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Chinese subcontractors were implanting the chips into server boards and now these are all through the government.

KINDA BRINGS TO LIGHT what Trump is talking about when he says we need to focus on bringing more of our manufacturing and reliance back home and screw these other countries.

Time that all computer parts going into government computers be made in America by people with security clearences. For national security this must be done immediately. MIlitary hardware and governemnt computing must be protected classes of buisness. Unfortunately it is dificult to privatize these area do to lack of security. Of course this opens the can of worms as to who gets the contracts and so on but it is a can of worms that must be dealt with. The next question is what do we do with all these electronics they have already got thier chips on. And also what does buisness do to protect them selves. With the great explosion of tech intelectuall property is very likely the biggest threat even more than tangible trade. We got our selves in a mess here. Even if we decide on action today there are so many products already comprimised it wil take years to fix it.

Forum List

Back