🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report details how GOP lost young voters

I can't imagine any young person who worked hard to get an education joining the "You didn't built that!" Party.

We need to offer clear, bright line distinction between us and the Obamaphone Entitlement Mentality Party

I actually agree with Frank

The question is, why is the GOP no longer attracting these ambitious young Americans?

1. The GOP has branded itself the Party of Stupid filled with a bunch of old, hateful, out of touch white christians. Why does a young person want to join that?

2. Jobs. That ambitious young person just worked his ass off for four years to get what he thought was a highly desired degree. Republicans fought against student loans, cut student aid, slashed state budgets, raised tuition in state schools. Now, when it is time to enter the work force .........all Republicans can offer is advice to buckle down and tax cuts for the wealthy

I can't imagine any young person who worked hard to get an education joining the "You didn't built that!" Party.

We need to offer clear, bright line distinction between us and the Obamaphone Entitlement Mentality Party

The question is, why is the GOP no longer attracting these ambitious young Americans?

1. The GOP has branded itself the Party of Stupid filled with a bunch of old, hateful, out of touch white christians. Why does a young person want to join that?

2. Jobs. That ambitious young person just worked his ass off for four years to get what he thought was a highly desired degree. Republicans fought against student loans, cut student aid, slashed state budgets, raised tuition in state schools. Now, when it is time to enter the work force .........all Republicans can offer is advice to buckle down and tax cuts for the wealthy

yeah, they should join that other party who says the other party is a bunch of hateful, out touch white Christians

that's a example of that tolerance and LOVE in the Democrat party

Last edited:

Republicans raised the prices at colleges?

How'd that happen, when nearly the entirety of academe is run by the left, swami?

As soon as young voters get good jobs and realize they are paying for Obama's folly it will change.

Republicans raised the prices at colleges?

How'd that happen, when nearly the entirety of academe is run by the left, swami?

State schools run off of state budgets. The majority of our states have Republican dominated state governments who are currently on a rampage to slash spending. One of their primary targets is those elitist universities

Last edited:
As soon as young voters get good jobs and realize they are paying for Obama's folly it will change.

Yep...thats why I cant believe there is a thread about this.
It's not like this is something new. It just takes a few years of actually paying taxes for the programming to wear off.
And I find that heartening. The dems had 17 or so years to program kids and young adults.
Yet it only takes 2 or 3 before they realize it's all B.S.

It's not like this is something new. It just takes a few years of actually paying taxes for the programming to wear off.
And I find that heartening. The dems had 17 or so years to program kids and young adults.

I think you have it backwards

These are Republican students who are looking at their own party and saying....."What a bunch of assholes.....why don't you stop the dumb shit?"

These are Republican students who are looking at their own party and saying....."What a bunch of assholes.....why don't you stop the dumb shit?"

yeah sure...and?
why are you here then, it's not your party is it?

Maybe you high and mighty lefties from the Democrat party in this thread can search for a report from young people on what's wrong with the Democrat party?

we won't hold our breath..

Last edited:

No, they looked at youth vote overall dumbass.

And then we have Democrats wanting to give amnesty to millions of illegals, plus increasing the number of foreigners for the Tech and Agriculture industries...thus making things tougher for those Americans getting ready to enter the workforce.

And then we have Democrats wanting to give amnesty to millions of illegals, plus increasing the number of foreigners for the Tech and Agriculture industries...thus making things tougher for those Americans getting ready to enter the workforce.

:eusa_shhh:
Democrats are just being "compassionate"
screw you CITIZENS in that 7.5%- 8% unemployment the whole five years Obama been office...young people should RUN to the Democrat party..lol

Last edited:

Titled the “Grand Old Party for a Brand New Generation,” the report is sharply critical of the GOP on several fronts. The study slams some Republicans’ almost singular focus on downsizing Big Government and cutting taxes; candidates’ use of offensive, polarizing rhetoric; and the party’s belly-flop efforts at messaging and outreach, even as the report presents a way forward and, at times, strikes an optimistic tone.

(PHOTOS: 15 memorable campaign slogans)

In the report, the young Republican activists acknowledge their party has suffered significant damage in recent years. A sampling of the critique on:

Gay marriage: “On the ‘open-minded’ issue … [w]e will face serious difficulty so long as the issue of gay marriage remains on the table.”

Hispanics: “Latino voters … tend to think the GOP couldn’t care less about them.”

Perception of the party’s economic stance: “We’ve become the party that will pat you on your back when you make it, but won’t offer you a hand to help you get there.”

Big reason for the image problem: The “outrageous statements made by errant Republican voices.”

Words that up-for-grabs voters associate with the GOP: “The responses were brutal: closed-minded, racist, rigid, old-fashioned.”

Titled the “Grand Old Party for a Brand New Generation,” the report is sharply critical of the GOP on several fronts. The study slams some Republicans’ almost singular focus on downsizing Big Government and cutting taxes; candidates’ use of offensive, polarizing rhetoric; and the party’s belly-flop efforts at messaging and outreach, even as the report presents a way forward and, at times, strikes an optimistic tone.

In the report, the young Republican activists acknowledge their party has suffered significant damage in recent years. A sampling of the critique on:

Gay marriage: “On the ‘open-minded’ issue … [w]e will face serious difficulty so long as the issue of gay marriage remains on the table.”

Hispanics: “Latino voters … tend to think the GOP couldn’t care less about them.”

Perception of the party’s economic stance: “We’ve become the party that will pat you on your back when you make it, but won’t offer you a hand to help you get there.”

Big reason for the image problem: The “outrageous statements made by errant Republican voices.”

Words that up-for-grabs voters associate with the GOP: “The responses were brutal: closed-minded, racist, rigid, old-fashioned.”

Please point out where it was a study on Republican voters idiot. You still failed to disprove my point that once they are employed at good jobs they reject your lies for the most part.

Please point out where it was a study on Republican voters idiot. You still failed to disprove my point that once they are employed at good jobs they reject your lies for the most part.

Thick skulls are hard to get through...

The report was generated by REPUBLICAN college students critiquing the REPUBLICAN party

Hey, young people should run to the Democrat party...NO JOBS, no problem..you can live in Obama's wonderful VISION of LIFE for you

[ame=http://youtu.be/96QTR9Q4VrY]The Life of Julia! - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans blaming immigrants for our job woes........Thats a new one

Too hard for you to understand taking a few million jobs away might make it harder to find a job huh?

you are so dishonest, how do you live with yourself?

road virus may be a repbulican, but the chamber of commerce wants looser immigration for high skill workers and the agriculture industry is hardly an opponent of immigration reform.

Forum List

Back