🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report details how GOP lost young voters

55% of women and 66% of single women voted against the GOP.

Shoot, my fellow Republicans, we do have a problem.

Yes, the Republican Moderates did not offer anything for people to vote FOR.

In 2010, we gave clear, bright line differences between us and your Democrats and we will win again in 2014 for the same reasons

First we let them, and then the blacks vote. What the hell were we thinking?
I don't know about we, but universal suffrage was spearheaded far more by Republicans than Democrats. Once again, you are way out of your league Shorty.

I'm not entirely sure they can.

Let's say the GOP actually get sane on Gay Marriage, Abortion, and Guns? That they stop villifying immigrants and such?

Then what would they have to run on?

That you should be happy slaving away for the 1%ers, working harder for less money, hoping they don't ship your job to China?

The GOP should marginalize the crazies. But they also have to get back on the side of working people.

The rich are going to be just fine, really.

Republicans have been convincing poor people to vote against their own interests for decades. I'd guess the social issues are what has hurt them more recently.

I love this anaylsis, because communism is great for the average person, is basically what you're saying and you're dead wrong.

Because unregulated Capitalism is great for the average person, is basically what you're saying and you're dead wrong.

See? I can paint everything as black and white too.

I don't know about we, but universal suffrage was spearheaded far more by Republicans than Democrats. Once again, you are way out of your league Shorty.

You are right

What the hell happened to your party? You used to be the good guys

Republicans have been convincing poor people to vote against their own interests for decades. I'd guess the social issues are what has hurt them more recently.

I love this anaylsis, because communism is great for the average person, is basically what you're saying and you're dead wrong.

Because unregulated Capitalism is great for the average person, is basically what you're saying and you're dead wrong.

See? I can paint everything as black and white too.
There is no such thing as "regulated" communism. Communism is an ideal while capitalism is not. Sometimes I feel I am addressing morons.

Dems are the Party of Tuskegee Experiment and "I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years"

You are right

Friendship is one thing, but is not tantamount to sucking someone's dick. Why is that so hard to understand?

You are right

Friendship is one thing, but is not tantamount to sucking someone's dick. Why is that so hard to understand?

Which doesn't answer the question

There was a time when the Republican party stood up for the common man......what happened?

You are right

There was a time when the Republican party stood up for the common man......what happened?
I am a common man and I believe all people should be equal, but I will suck no one's dick to make it so, metaphorically or otherwise.

Republicans are losing elections at the primaries. The Tea Party activists label an incumbent a RINO, run some reactionary that they find appealing against him and then when November rolls around, the general electorate, not as rabidly partisan as the Tea Party types find the Republican nominee too flaky to vote for. Extremists will do this over and over until the party is dead.

I am a common man and I believe all people should be equal, but I will suck no one's dick to make it so, metaphorically or otherwise.

If you are Republican, you suck the dick of the wealthiest Americans........metaphorically speaking

If our far right reactionaries are not listening to Rush, Glenn, and Sean, and are selecting a varied and wide set of sources, hope springs eternal they may yet move to the Republican mainstream.

Good luck with that. And BTW, the reactionary far right has become the Republican mainstream.

Republicans are losing elections at the primaries. The Tea Party activists label an incumbent a RINO, run some reactionary that they find appealing against him and then when November rolls around, the general electorate, not as rabidly partisan as the Tea Party types find the Republican nominee too flaky to vote for. Extremists will do this over and over until the party is dead.

right, and the Democrats-liberals and the extremist in the left of the Democrat party LABEL anyone who doesn't think like you and the Republican party, extremist

so just because you people walk in lockstep with Democrats and never criticize any of them says more about you

Last edited:

Keep telling them they should stay home barefoot and pregnant, and they will all come running back to the Republican Party in no time at all.

you said that, so that must be how you think of women..
or tell jokes about Women Vp candidates liking black meat..

why a woman stay in a party who thinks so little of them and make them the butt of their jokes...

If you are Republican, you suck the dick of the wealthiest Americans........metaphorically speaking
I, unlike you, would not even if it were to make anybody equal.

In a sense, I suppose that you could claim the high ground. Personally, I would not be willing to, but then I am certainly not as "progressive" as you.

Keep telling them they should stay home barefoot and pregnant, and they will all come running back to the Republican Party in no time at all.

Sure! We love it when Republican men try to forbid all abortions, stop birth control, and choose sex criminals and men who approve of rape to run for high office! It's so MASTERFUL, naturally we'll run right out and vote for whomever you tell us to!

We particularly like the invasive vaginal ultrasounds we are required to submit to and watch before we can get the abortion we came in for. Of course, if men got pregnant, abortions would be available at the drive-through window, but no doubt you mean well............control is so GOOD for women, right? Control by Republican men.

Oh, we also really like you picking a boob job retard who required six colleges to get any degree at all for the first woman VP -- you really got points from us for choosing a high-level woman candidate for her sex appeal, and not for her brains, since she didn't have any.

I think you should go on like this. You are losing women voters now, but I bet you can make it up on volume.

In a sense, I suppose that you could claim the high ground. Personally, I would not be willing to, but then I am certainly not as "progressive" as you.

With a screen name...Meat+head ?

I'm not so sure

Sure! We love it when Republican men try to forbid all abortions, stop birth control, and choose sex criminals and men who approve of rape to run for high office! It's so MASTERFUL, naturally we'll run right out and vote for whomever you tell us to!

We particularly like the invasive vaginal ultrasounds we are required to submit to and watch before we can get the abortion we came in for. Of course, if men got pregnant, abortions would be available at the drive-through window, but no doubt you mean well............control is so GOOD for women, right? Control by Republican men.

Oh, we also really like you picking a boob job retard who required six colleges to get any degree at all for the first woman VP -- you really got points from us for choosing a high-level woman candidate for her sex appeal, and not for her brains, since she didn't have any.

I think you should go on like this. You are losing women voters now, but I bet you can make it up on volume.

another parrot regurgitating bs... wonderful..you fit in the democrat party, you have no shame repeating these..lies lies lies

Last edited:

With a screen name...Meat+head ?

I'm not so sure
Sometimes I think there is some variation between those I assume to be hacks. Sadly, here I was wrong.

Forum List

Back