🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report details how GOP lost young voters

If our far right reactionaries are not listening to Rush, Glenn, and Sean, and are selecting a varied and wide set of sources, hope springs eternal they may yet move to the Republican mainstream.

Kinda hard to compete with a party that plays Santa Claus with other people's money to the low information crowd...

Kinda hard to compete with a party that plays Santa Claus with other people's money to the low information crowd...

Yes, indeed, especially when our side figures out exactly what women voters want most and then tells them they can't have any of it.

But what do Republicans need women for? Women are only 55% of the vote anyway. Only men are important, and they've got the male vote sewn up, right?

Wait.................

Last edited:

Yes, indeed, especially when our side figures out exactly what women voters want most and then tells them they can't have any of it.

But what do Republicans need women for? Women are only 55% of the vote anyway. Only men are important, and they've got the male vote sewn up, right?

Wait.................

Not this stupid, made up war on women shit again.... how utterly delusional.

:lol:

Wait.................

Pray, tell us what it is that I "want most", simply because I am a woman. I always enjoy being judged and pigeonholed into a group identity on the basis my anatomy and someone else's blatant prejudice.

And perhaps then you could tell us at what point you were elected official spokesperson for all women everywhere, because I can't seem to recall the occasion.

Last edited:

Wait.................

Ah, you must be a male.

It looks quite different from this side, but hey, you don't need any of us, don't worry about it. You can win elections with your 45% of male voters, after all, if they all vote for your guy. No problem.

Wait.................

You don't see the gop handing out tax cuts to guys like Mitt. We're fiscally responsible govt that doesn't PANDER for votes.

Seriously, it will be interesting what the gop does. We are unable to raise taxes to pay for soc sec and medicare, and apparantly we think boomers will vote to cut their own benefits WHEN they're retired. Essentially, the gop's plan is to kill popular programs.

Ten years down the road, i think the gay and reproduction issues will largely be done and gone. Over the counter and free morning after pills should remove much of the fight. And gays? Love em hate em... they won. And kids just don't give a crap about this stuff.

Pray, tell us what it is that I "want most", simply because I am a woman. I always enjoy being judged and pigeonholed into a group identity on the basis my anatomy and someone else's blatant prejudice.

That's unusually tolerant and positive; I can't say that I'm always that forgiving.

Wait.................

Ah, you must be a male.

It looks quite different from this side, but hey, you don't need any of us, don't worry about it. You can win elections with your 45% of male voters, after all, if they all vote for your guy. No problem.

Fascinating how you skipped RIGHT over the response from a female and went on to attack the male poster. Can you say "chickenshit coward"?

That's unusually tolerant and positive; I can't say that I'm always that forgiving.

I'm sorry, am I supposed to pretend that constitutes a response, simply because YOU are pretending that?

Why don't you try summoning up the guts to answer me as directly and aggressively as you attack male posters?

I'll ask you again, in case you didn't understand me the first time.

What is it that I, as a woman, "want most", according to you?

And who elected you to speak for all women, and when?

I'm sorry, am I supposed to pretend that constitutes a response, simply because YOU are pretending that?

Why don't you try summoning up the guts to answer me as directly and aggressively as you attack male posters?

Well, OKAAAAAY, if you really want your very own, separate vote, I guess you can have it. I hope you aren't going to ask for that EVERY TIME.

55% of women and 66% of single women voted against the GOP.

Shoot, my fellow Republicans, we do have a problem.

Last edited:

Well, OKAAAAAY, if you really want your very own, separate vote, I guess you can have it. I hope you aren't going to ask for that EVERY TIME.

This would be ironic if you didn't, in fact, genuinely consider it a hardship for people to insist on being viewed as individuals, rather than members of leftist victim groups.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me what it is that "women want most", and seriously wondering why you're such a fainting violet about telling me, when you're all kinds of obstreperous and bullying when you're screaming, "You have a penis! You don't count!" at the guys.

Is it a problem for you when you have to debate with actual information, rather than running and hiding behind your own skirts?

Ah, you must be a male.

Fascinating how you skipped RIGHT over the response from a female and went on to attack the male poster. Can you say "chickenshit coward"?

You tell em..

This would be ironic if you didn't, in fact, genuinely consider it a hardship for people to insist on being viewed as individuals, rather than members of leftist victim groups.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me what it is that "women want most", and seriously wondering why you're such a fainting violet about telling me, when you're all kinds of obstreperous and bullying when you're screaming, "You have a penis! You don't count!" at the guys.

Stay classy, Cecilie ---- after all, women have the whip hand, right? Or at least you do.

Wait.................

Ah, you must be a male.

Really? Why is that?

Stay classy, Cecilie ---- after all, women have the whip hand, right? Or at least you do.

that was some class, have the whip hand...

I imagine that within the next couple election cycles the GOP will manage to marginalize the crazies and bigots. Then they can go back to only being as terrible as the Democrats.

I'm not entirely sure they can.

Let's say the GOP actually get sane on Gay Marriage, Abortion, and Guns? That they stop villifying immigrants and such?

Then what would they have to run on?

That you should be happy slaving away for the 1%ers, working harder for less money, hoping they don't ship your job to China?

The GOP should marginalize the crazies. But they also have to get back on the side of working people.

The rich are going to be just fine, really.

Republicans have been convincing poor people to vote against their own interests for decades. I'd guess the social issues are what has hurt them more recently.

I love this anaylsis, because communism is great for the average person, is basically what you're saying and you're dead wrong.

Forum List

Back