Report: Elijah Cummings Was Signing Subpoenas on His Deathbed

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Those alleged signatures of his need to be investigated for accuracy!

EHROvcCWkAkOJNv

Report: Elijah Cummings Was Signing Subpoenas on His Deathbed – True Pundit

At least he died doing what he loved the best. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

EHROvcCWkAkOJNv

Story sounds like bullshit.

Lying on their deathbed signing papers to try and screw someone? Not likely.

Even though he did pick a fight with President Trump a few months ago, there would have to be an overwhelming amount of hatred which I didn't see with Mr. Cummings.

Now, McCain is a difference story. I could see him doing what he could against Trump to his last breath. But not this fellow.

2 weeks from now, Cummings will still be signing subpoenas! Nobody want's to sign them...Pelosi said she wont enforce them in court.

If I got one I would challenge its legality!

What’s the over and under he votes in 2020
It might be a good idea to check the signatures on all the votes he casts for the Democrat candidate in 2020, and listen to the Dimwit Party scream about "voter supression"...

2 weeks from now, Cummings will still be signing subpoenas! Nobody want's to sign them...Pelosi said she wont enforce them in court.

If I got one I would challenge its legality!

I hear he also plans to vote in the 2020 election.

Since CNN was the first to run the story...….of course it would be questionable.

According to this...….there is questions of their authenticity. Yet unfortunately it's 'standard practice' for interns (or others) to sign documents for the Reps.

As D.C. mourns Cummings, not everyone is signing off on 'his last official act' in office

Before getting too worked up over mismatched signatures, even though a subpoena is a legal document, forging the signatures of members of Congress is apparently a very common thing in Washington, according to a 2014 piece by The Atlantic.

DAYUM! Eli just signed another 6 subpoenas...would ye lookey that!

I'll even bet he ropes in more new Democrat voters for the 2020 election...
FB_IMG_1564933916506.jpg

Must be true because, here's the coffee mug found at Cummings Hospital bed.
subpoena.png

EHROvcCWkAkOJNv

Story sounds like bullshit.

Lying on their deathbed signing papers to try and screw someone? Not likely.

Even though he did pick a fight with President Trump a few months ago, there would have to be an overwhelming amount of hatred which I didn't see with Mr. Cummings.

Now, McCain is a difference story. I could see him doing what he could against Trump to his last breath. But not this fellow.
Trump is like that asshole that no one likes but few assholes like him. If you can't admit he is an asshole, you probably like assholes or you are an asshole.

Forum List

Back