Report: Hundreds Of Documents Conflict Biden's Account Of Why Ukraine Prosecutor Was Fired

Funny how you ignore the second instance with the Chinese bank and the billion dollar plus investment Hunter Biden got from them. The younger Biden had no expertise in either the gas industry or private equities. What are the chances he'd get either gig if his name was Clyde Smith?
I already said, he likely got the gigs due to his last name...

Trump asking Ukraine to look into it and cooperate with US law enforcement is a legitimate request.
Bull crap! He used 3 personal lawyers to look in to it for political purposes and as president asked the Ukraine president ''for a favor though'' to look in to his own political quests... also, while holding back funds allocated by congress to help fight off the Russians who have killed hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians already.

THAT is illegal AND an abuse of power

What I find really strange is how you commies could care less how the maobama admin and the DNC went to the Ukraine to get dirt on the Trump campaign.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Trump is doing Russia's bidding by trying to equivocate the two... while at the same time trying to get the Ukraine involved in our election.... :rolleyes:

From your article link:

Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case.”

There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine.
Longtime observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and economic struggles plaguing the country — not to mention its ongoing strife with Russia — would render it unable to pull off an ambitious covert interference campaign in another country’s election. And President Petro Poroshenko’s administration, along with the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, insists that Ukraine stayed neutral in the race.

I think it's time for you do as we say and not as we do commies to accept the election, Trump won despite your efforts to enlist assistance from foreign countries. Trump and his AG have every right to look into what occurred, in fact he is constitutionally obligated to do so.

Why did he wait 3 years to do so,why did he use his own personal consiglieri fixer Giuliani, instead of following the normal protocol and legal procedures thru the DOJ

SORRY

I do not buy in to your BS.

Withholding aid to new governments in volatile countries is not unusual til we get a feel for the new government. And the favor Trump asked for was related to the 2016 election. Biden's name camp up much later and was about 8 seconds of the 30 minute call. Why did he wait 3 years, I think he's been a bit busy with all the bullshit that has been brought against him and he may possibly think he now has an administration in Ukraine that will aid him in discovering what the genesis of that bullshit was. Ukraine was involved, the question is to what extent and who were the players.

first, you never answered why was his personal consiglieri involved, why was his personal lawyer, Giuliani involved?

And, 5 or so pages of this notes summary of the phone call takes up about 5 minutes of a 30 minute call....

the full transcript is under lock and key, on an ABOVE Top Secret Server, put there to hide it from his own staff.... let's see what was really said

Giuliani has been working with Ukraine since before the Mueller investigation wrapped up, like I said they are trying to find the genesis of the Ukraines helping the DNC and the sham intel investigation. And they've been placing conversations with foreign leaders on that server since his conversation with the Australian PM and the Mexican president were leaked. Can you really blame them?

YES

Why are they search for how an investigation started on Russian interference when out intel agencies all agreed it happened?

Are you saying Mueller didn't do his job?

We see you can. Biden bragged about strong arming another government. With Obama's permission. Your party is in trouble.

Trump does it all the time.
Give me an example.
Trump threatens Mexico with sanctions if they don' help with the border.

Now what?

Numbers approaching the border are much lower and the wall is going in. Any more questions?

So we no longer need the stupid wall.

Wrong again commie, I said the numbers have been reduced, not stopped.

The Deep State are going to go after the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. Maybe they are plotting to assassinate him or have him remove like the way they are trying to remove Maduro from office.Maduro was going to help stop drug trafficking until the Deep State spread lies about his VP was a drug trafficker.

Seek help for your TDS.. You are no longer sane..

Forum List

Back