Report: Hundreds Of Documents Conflict Biden's Account Of Why Ukraine Prosecutor Was Fired

this ain't about bidens, or Burisma

This is about Trump being a threat to our National Security... and him abusing his power and him allegedly breaking the law....

His pay for play tactics are nothing less than MAFIOSO, and he has compromised himself with who knows how many countries?

I know that Qatar is one of them, he played hard on them until they gave his son in law a loan to bail him our of some financial mess....

Well you certainly hit most of the commie talking points. Long on accusation and very short on specifics. Good job commie.

Notice the new buzzward that Schiff introduced with his lies about the content of the transcript MAFIOSO?

Yep, but they continue to ignore quid pro joe. LMAO

I think they are sacrificing him because he is an old white male and they don't think he can beat Trump. Did you notice that three days after Biden announced his candidacy, China broke off trade negotiations with Trump:? China paid Hunter Biden's group $1.5B. Yes, Billion with a B. So they figured they owned Biden, but, after watching him flail and flounder, they reopened negotiations with Trump, because Biden no longer looked like the sure deal he looked like on paper.

Democrats HAVE nothing else. They have NO positive case to make in 2020.

That generally doesn't work well.

Ukraine – Conduct of Joe and Hunter raises troubling questions

Serious underlying questions about the Biden family’s involvement in Ukraine persist.

Evidence suggests that Hunter Biden’s dealings in Ukraine posed a conflict of interest for his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, Biden defenders are deploying talking points meant to deflect from the troubling facts, but these talking points – regularly repeated in the news media – do not hold up to a fact check.

The Burisma investigation continued well past when Joe Biden called for the prosecutor in charge to be fired. Burisma’s own attorneys testify that the case was not formally closed until late 2016, months after the prosecutor was fired. Transparency International also says the matter remained open until November 2016.

The investigation continued for years after Hunter was hired, all while Vice President Biden played an active role in U.S. relations with Ukraine.

Schweizer and McLeod: Busting Biden myths on Ukraine – Conduct of Joe and Hunter raises troubling questions

This is about Trump being a threat to our National Security... and him abusing his power and him allegedly breaking the law....

His pay for play tactics are nothing less than MAFIOSO, and he has compromised himself with who knows how many countries?

I know that Qatar is one of them, he played hard on them until they gave his son in law a loan to bail him our of some financial mess....

Well you certainly hit most of the commie talking points. Long on accusation and very short on specifics. Good job commie.

Notice the new buzzward that Schiff introduced with his lies about the content of the transcript MAFIOSO?

I think they are sacrificing him because he is an old white male and they don't think he can beat Trump. Did you notice that three days after Biden announced his candidacy, China broke off trade negotiations with Trump:? China paid Hunter Biden's group $1.5B. Yes, Billion with a B. So they figured they owned Biden, but, after watching him flail and flounder, they reopened negotiations with Trump, because Biden no longer looked like the sure deal he looked like on paper.

Democrats HAVE nothing else. They have NO positive case to make in 2020.

That generally doesn't work well.

quid pro joe is already a two time loser and a total gaff machine, the commies never wanted him to begin with, they want Warren or Harris. The problem is neither one is electable.

It doesn't matter how many documents prove Biden is a liar. The DNC and MSM aren't going to change their stories. They're bigger liars than Biden.

Just a pro-tip from someone with Mensa level IQ, going after people's intellect with that sub 80 IQ of yours is not a smart move, makes you look even dumber than you are.
128 IQ here... ;)
so, defend your position.... I should have done so in my last post... I'm sorry for not doing so and just asking that question....

What Biden did, was NOT illegal, THAT is why he did brag about it, in public... he had nothing to hide about it...

it was because Shokin was NOT prosecuting anyone for their corruption....

he also came from the previous Russian puppet Ukrainian regime....whose President had to run to Russia once kicked out...

And all of our allies, the UK. the EU. the IMF supporting the Ukraine were sick and tired of seeing the corruption taking place, the stealing of their help, not being prosecuted by Shokin....

This was not Biden doing this to somehow help his son... Burissma or whatever the heck it was called, was NOT being prosecuted by this Shokin guy.... even if this company were corrupt...

A new replacement prosecutor, who was not corrupted like Shokin, likely would have prosecuted them if they were corrupt.... how does that help Joe, or his son?

The whole made up bull crap on that from Giuliani/solomon/trump is simply non sensible to me....

That being said, I don't think Hunter should have taken this job on with this company in the Ukraine... I do think he likely used his own last name to get the gig.... but I have seen absolutely no evidence that Joe showed or gave his son or this business any "favors".... and absolutely no evidence that he got Shokin fired because of his son.

And, this is a perfect example of why every one should follow strict ethics guidelines..... if there is even an appearance of impropriety, then you should recuse, or if a close relative, not take the job etc etc etc.

If you read the documents Solomon put together, they kind of give quid pro joe a black eye. Bidens son got more than 3 million from Burisma while joe was in charge of Ukraine, and a 1.5 billion investment form a subsidiary of the bank of China, when joe was running the show there. 1 instance might be a coincidence, 2, NO WAY.

Where do we find those documents, Texas?

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Ukraine PGO Memo Translation

1. If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?
What's more, Ukrainian prosecutors attempted to get this information to the US Department of Justice (DOJ) since last summer - first unsuccessfully engaging a US attorney in New York who they say showed no interest, and then reaching out to Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's attorney.

Meanwhile, the Bidens' adventures in Ukraine have been out there for nearly four years with virtually no MSM follow-up or scrutiny.

Biden has faced scrutiny since December 2015, when the New York Times published a story noting that Burisma hired Hunter Biden just weeks after the vice president was asked by President Obama to oversee U.S.-Ukraine relations. That story also alerted Biden’s office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Documents I obtained this year detail an effort to change the narrative after the Times story about Hunter Biden, with the help of the Obama State Department.

Hunter Biden’s American business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer, texted a colleague two days after the Times story about a strategy to counter the “new wave of scrutiny” and stated that he and Hunter Biden had just met at the State Department. The text suggested there was about to be a new “USAID project the embassy is announcing with us” and that it was “perfect for us to move forward now with momentum.” -The Hill

Shokin told Solomon that when he got fired, he was planning to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that he and Archer collected from Burisma - which in some months totaled over $166,000 according to documents seized by the FBI.

Joe Biden, meanwhile, has been peddling the narrative that Shokin's March 2016 firing had nothing to do with Burisma - a narrative which Shokin himself disputes.

"The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors," Shokin testified in the affidavit, adding "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation."

If you think an investigation is warranted, then go about it legally and transparently.

I am guessing that wasn’t done because there is no real substance to this.

Wow, I am not surprised whatso ever.

Report: Documents Conflict with Biden's Ukrainian Prosecutor Story

Solomon reported that, for instance, an official Ukrainian government memo shows that Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about Ukrainian prosecutors....

In other words — the company that employed Biden’s son apologized to the Ukrainian government after the firing of the chief prosecutor for the “U.S. representatives and public figures” actions or remarks.

Solomon also reported that Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to the Ukrainian government memo and Burisma’s American legal team’s internal memos.

According to Solomon, the memos raise the following “troubling questions”:

1) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma’s American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?”

2) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Solomon reported that in a “newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court,” Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation.

“The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified, according to Solomon.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin reportedly said.

Solomon said other documents show that as Biden’s efforts to fire Shokin picked up steam, Burisma’s American legal team “appeared to be moving into Ukraine with intensity.”​

Gosh, life sure is sweet when you are a Democrat....and out of jail.

BATA BOOM!

Now we know who Giuliani has as a point man, to spread his propaganda dirt is... John Solomon

I was wondering who Solomon was getting his bull crap from the past few months.... now we know.....

Unlike you, Solomon is respected for his journalistic work. But truth hurts your leftist pea sized brain. Your stupidity has been growing exponentially the more your fantasies get slapped down. It will be funny watching you cry and moan when Trump rolls to re-election.
What if he doesn’t?

Even Biden admitted, or well... bragged about it back when he thought it was not illegal.
you can't seriously be this dumb???

Just a pro-tip from someone with Mensa level IQ, going after people's intellect with that sub 80 IQ of yours is not a smart move, makes you look even dumber than you are.
128 IQ here... ;)
so, defend your position.... I should have done so in my last post... I'm sorry for not doing so and just asking that question....

What Biden did, was NOT illegal, THAT is why he did brag about it, in public... he had nothing to hide about it...

he also came from the previous Russian puppet Ukrainian regime....whose President had to run to Russia once kicked out...

And all of our allies, the UK. the EU. the IMF supporting the Ukraine were sick and tired of seeing the corruption taking place, the stealing of their help, not being prosecuted by Shokin....

This was not Biden doing this to somehow help his son... Burissma or whatever the heck it was called, was NOT being prosecuted by this Shokin guy.... even if this company were corrupt...

A new replacement prosecutor, who was not corrupted like Shokin, likely would have prosecuted them if they were corrupt.... how does that help Joe, or his son?

The whole made up bull crap on that from Giuliani/solomon/trump is simply non sensible to me....

That being said, I don't think Hunter should have taken this job on with this company in the Ukraine... I do think he likely used his own last name to get the gig.... but I have seen absolutely no evidence that Joe showed or gave his son or this business any "favors".... and absolutely no evidence that he got Shokin fired because of his son.

And, this is a perfect example of why every one should follow strict ethics guidelines..... if there is even an appearance of impropriety, then you should recuse, or if a close relative, not take the job etc etc etc.

If you read the documents Solomon put together, they kind of give quid pro joe a black eye. Bidens son got more than 3 million from Burisma while joe was in charge of Ukraine, and a 1.5 billion investment form a subsidiary of the bank of China, when joe was running the show there. 1 instance might be a coincidence, 2, NO WAY.

You idiots don’t believe proof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truth is now being revealed. Simply put, these documents from Ukraine prove Biden lied. He strong armed and bribed the Ukrainian government.

And the conspiracy theory spin machine begins....
Well, now that the Russian collusion thing is gone were moving to Ukraine. Next best thing I suppose.

Indeed. They are making up Ukraine Biden crap at a furious rate....after all this time.

Just like your making the Trump shit up after all this time. Hypocrite

There's more to come! Biden is on his way out.
So, it's all about Biden's campaign, just as we thought..... Rudy tutti' s purpose in the Ukraine...

Trump withholding the money we allotted to fight off Russia, till Ukraine helped to get rid of his political opponent, Biden...

Thanks for spelling it out for us....

That’s funny. Did you come up with that all on your own. Biden started this when he was VP. The proof was released two days ago.

HELLO?

Of course Biden helped get the Corrupt prosecutor Shokin fired for the USA, the EU, the UK, the IMF and the World bank,

WHO WOULD NOT PROSECUTE

the corrupt criminals who committed crimes against us and our allies.

WHY do ya'll believe all of the lies Trump tells and pushes....???

Why

why

why?

The lies are being told by the Demtards Why do you believe them.

128 IQ here... ;)

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Ukraine PGO Memo Translation
  1. If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?
What's more, Ukrainian prosecutors attempted to get this information to the US Department of Justice (DOJ) since last summer - first unsuccessfully engaging a US attorney in New York who they say showed no interest, and then reaching out to Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's attorney.

Meanwhile, the Bidens' adventures in Ukraine have been out there for nearly four years with virtually no MSM follow-up or scrutiny.

Biden has faced scrutiny since December 2015, when the New York Times published a story noting that Burisma hired Hunter Biden just weeks after the vice president was asked by President Obama to oversee U.S.-Ukraine relations. That story also alerted Biden’s office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Documents I obtained this year detail an effort to change the narrative after the Times story about Hunter Biden, with the help of the Obama State Department.

Hunter Biden’s American business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer, texted a colleague two days after the Times story about a strategy to counter the “new wave of scrutiny” and stated that he and Hunter Biden had just met at the State Department. The text suggested there was about to be a new “USAID project the embassy is announcing with us” and that it was “perfect for us to move forward now with momentum.” -The Hill

Shokin told Solomon that when he got fired, he was planning to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that he and Archer collected from Burisma - which in some months totaled over $166,000 according to documents seized by the FBI.

Joe Biden, meanwhile, has been peddling the narrative that Shokin's March 2016 firing had nothing to do with Burisma - a narrative which Shokin himself disputes.

"The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors," Shokin testified in the affidavit, adding "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation."
If you think an investigation is warranted, then go about it legally and transparently.

I am guessing that wasn’t done because there is no real substance to this.
That's what Barr and Durham are doing.

The Trump-Zelensky Phone Call

Democrats lied about the nature of the phone call. Here is the full transcript. Not So Swift Schiff thought the president would assert privilege and their fake interpretation would rule the day as a fight over executive privilege was fought. Similarly Schiff probably thought the Administration would refuse to release the complaint by the person described as the “whistleblower.” Outsmarted again.

Both documents show that there is no there there. As of Wednesday morning, when the Ukraine phone call transcript was released, the public knew more about what transpired on the call than the whistleblower knew when he/she filed the complaint.

The transcript was so devastating to the Democrats’ claims that Schiff, instead of reading it, recited lies about it, admitting he was lying only after he was called out for manufacturing what it actually said.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/adam_schiffs_impeachment_fun_playhouse.html

We do so much for you.

We need a favor

Only stupid fuck from Texas would be so stupid not to see the implied threat.

The truth is now being revealed. Simply put, these documents from Ukraine prove Biden lied. He strong armed and bribed the Ukrainian government.

Even Biden admitted, or well... bragged about it back when he thought it was not illegal.
We see you can. Biden bragged about strong arming another government. With Obama's permission. Your party is in trouble.

Trump does it all the time.

128 IQ here... ;)

not the first time someone monetizes their last name.... ivanka trump, Don jr Trump, Kushner's sister. donald trump himself....

As long as Joe Biden did nothing to get Hunter that $600k a year board member salary, then it was legal.... Did Joe promise Hunter's employer something, or ask for a ''favor''?

NO, he did not....

is there an ''appearance'' of impropriety? IMO there is, and this is why I think Hunter should not have taken the job.... but that still does not make it illegal or criminal...

128 IQ here... ;)

not the first time someone monetizes their last name.... ivanka trump, Don jr Trump, Kushner's sister. donald trump himself....

As long as Joe Biden did nothing to get Hunter that $600k a year board member salary, then it was legal.... Did Joe promise Hunter's employer something, or ask for a ''favor''?

NO, he did not....

is there an ''appearance'' of impropriety? IMO there is, and this is why I think Hunter should not have taken the job.... but that still does not make it illegal or criminal...

Funny how you ignore the second instance with the Chinese bank and the billion dollar plus investment Hunter Biden got from them. The younger Biden had no expertise in either the gas industry or private equities. What are the chances he'd get either gig if his name was Clyde Smith?

Trump asking Ukraine to look into it and cooperate with US law enforcement is a legitimate request.

As for your example of the Trump family monetizing their name, that was a situation that existed prior to their entry into public service. The same can't be said for the Bidens.

What I find really strange is how you commies could care less how the maobama admin and the DNC went to the Ukraine to get dirt on the Trump campaign.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

I think it's time for you do as we say and not as we do commies to accept the election, Trump won despite your efforts to enlist assistance from foreign countries. Trump and his AG have every right to look into what occurred, in fact he is constitutionally obligated to do so.

128 IQ here... ;)

NO, he did not....

Funny how you ignore the second instance with the Chinese bank and the billion dollar plus investment Hunter Biden got from them. The younger Biden had no expertise in either the gas industry or private equities. What are the chances he'd get either gig if his name was Clyde Smith?

Trump asking Ukraine to look into it and cooperate with US law enforcement is a legitimate request.

As for your example of the Trump family monetizing their name, that was a situation that existed prior to their entry into public service. The same can't be said for the Bidens.

What I find really strange is how you commies could care less how the maobama admin and the DNC went to the Ukraine to get dirt on the Trump campaign.

I think it's time for you do as we say and not as we do commies to accept the election, Trump won despite your efforts to enlist assistance from foreign countries. Trump and his AG have every right to look into what occurred, in fact he is constitutionally obligated to do so.

Trump has been told over & over from his own staff that this Biden Ukraine stuff is bullshit.

Trump is lyin' & you assfucks be buyin'

We see you can. Biden bragged about strong arming another government. With Obama's permission. Your party is in trouble.

Trump does it all the time.
Give me an example.

I already said, he likely got the gigs due to his last name...

Bull crap! He used 3 personal lawyers to look in to it for political purposes and as president asked the Ukraine president ''for a favor though'' to look in to his own political quests... also, while holding back funds allocated by congress to help fight off the Russians who have killed hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians already.

THAT is illegal AND an abuse of power

Trump is doing Russia's bidding by trying to equivocate the two... while at the same time trying to get the Ukraine involved in our election.... :rolleyes:

From your article link:

Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case.”

There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine.
Longtime observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and economic struggles plaguing the country — not to mention its ongoing strife with Russia — would render it unable to pull off an ambitious covert interference campaign in another country’s election. And President Petro Poroshenko’s administration, along with the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, insists that Ukraine stayed neutral in the race.

Why did he wait 3 years to do so,why did he use his own personal consiglieri fixer Giuliani, instead of following the normal protocol and legal procedures thru the DOJ

SORRY

I do not buy in to your BS.

Forum List

Back