Report: Hundreds Of Documents Conflict Biden's Account Of Why Ukraine Prosecutor Was Fired

Last edited:
The truth is now being revealed. Simply put, these documents from Ukraine prove Biden lied. He strong armed and bribed the Ukrainian government.

Report: Documents Conflict with Biden's Ukrainian Prosecutor Story
And the conspiracy theory spin machine begins....
Well, now that the Russian collusion thing is gone were moving to Ukraine. Next best thing I suppose.

Indeed. They are making up Ukraine Biden crap at a furious rate....after all this time.

you can't seriously be this dumb???

Just a pro-tip from someone with Mensa level IQ, going after people's intellect with that sub 80 IQ of yours is not a smart move, makes you look even dumber than you are.
128 IQ here... ;)
so, defend your position.... I should have done so in my last post... I'm sorry for not doing so and just asking that question....

What Biden did, was NOT illegal, THAT is why he did brag about it, in public... he had nothing to hide about it...

it was because Shokin was NOT prosecuting anyone for their corruption....

he also came from the previous Russian puppet Ukrainian regime....whose President had to run to Russia once kicked out...

And all of our allies, the UK. the EU. the IMF supporting the Ukraine were sick and tired of seeing the corruption taking place, the stealing of their help, not being prosecuted by Shokin....

This was not Biden doing this to somehow help his son... Burissma or whatever the heck it was called, was NOT being prosecuted by this Shokin guy.... even if this company were corrupt...

A new replacement prosecutor, who was not corrupted like Shokin, likely would have prosecuted them if they were corrupt.... how does that help Joe, or his son?

The whole made up bull crap on that from Giuliani/solomon/trump is simply non sensible to me....

That being said, I don't think Hunter should have taken this job on with this company in the Ukraine... I do think he likely used his own last name to get the gig.... but I have seen absolutely no evidence that Joe showed or gave his son or this business any "favors".... and absolutely no evidence that he got Shokin fired because of his son.

And, this is a perfect example of why every one should follow strict ethics guidelines..... if there is even an appearance of impropriety, then you should recuse, or if a close relative, not take the job etc etc etc.

If you read the documents Solomon put together, they kind of give quid pro joe a black eye. Bidens son got more than 3 million from Burisma while joe was in charge of Ukraine, and a 1.5 billion investment form a subsidiary of the bank of China, when joe was running the show there. 1 instance might be a coincidence, 2, NO WAY.

Where do we find those documents, Texas?

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Ukraine PGO Memo Translation

1. If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?
What's more, Ukrainian prosecutors attempted to get this information to the US Department of Justice (DOJ) since last summer - first unsuccessfully engaging a US attorney in New York who they say showed no interest, and then reaching out to Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's attorney.

Meanwhile, the Bidens' adventures in Ukraine have been out there for nearly four years with virtually no MSM follow-up or scrutiny.

Biden has faced scrutiny since December 2015, when the New York Times published a story noting that Burisma hired Hunter Biden just weeks after the vice president was asked by President Obama to oversee U.S.-Ukraine relations. That story also alerted Biden’s office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Documents I obtained this year detail an effort to change the narrative after the Times story about Hunter Biden, with the help of the Obama State Department.

Hunter Biden’s American business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer, texted a colleague two days after the Times story about a strategy to counter the “new wave of scrutiny” and stated that he and Hunter Biden had just met at the State Department. The text suggested there was about to be a new “USAID project the embassy is announcing with us” and that it was “perfect for us to move forward now with momentum.” -The Hill

Shokin told Solomon that when he got fired, he was planning to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that he and Archer collected from Burisma - which in some months totaled over $166,000 according to documents seized by the FBI.

Joe Biden, meanwhile, has been peddling the narrative that Shokin's March 2016 firing had nothing to do with Burisma - a narrative which Shokin himself disputes.

"The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors," Shokin testified in the affidavit, adding "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation."

There's more to come! Biden is on his way out.
So, it's all about Biden's campaign, just as we thought..... Rudy tutti' s purpose in the Ukraine...

Trump withholding the money we allotted to fight off Russia, till Ukraine helped to get rid of his political opponent, Biden...

Thanks for spelling it out for us....

That’s funny. Did you come up with that all on your own. Biden started this when he was VP. The proof was released two days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HELLO?

Of course Biden helped get the Corrupt prosecutor Shokin fired for the USA, the EU, the UK, the IMF and the World bank,

WHO WOULD NOT PROSECUTE

the corrupt criminals who committed crimes against us and our allies.

WHY do ya'll believe all of the lies Trump tells and pushes....???

Why

why

why?

The truth is now being revealed. Simply put, these documents from Ukraine prove Biden lied. He strong armed and bribed the Ukrainian government.

Well, now that the Russian collusion thing is gone were moving to Ukraine. Next best thing I suppose.

Indeed. They are making up Ukraine Biden crap at a furious rate....after all this time.
Biden admitted putting a $Billion Dollar Bounty On Shokin, The Prosecutor investigating his son for corruption and using US Taxpayer money to do it:

Shokin's account is supported by documents from Burisma’s legal team in America, which appeared to be moving into Ukraine with intensity as Biden’s effort to fire Shokin picked up steam.

Burisma’s own accounting records show that it paid tens of thousands of dollars while Hunter Biden served on the board of an American lobbying and public relations firm, Blue Star Strategies, run by Sally Painter and Karen Tramontano, who both served in President Bill Clinton’s administration.

Just days before Biden forced Shokin’s firing, Painter met with the No. 2 official at the Ukrainian embassy in Washington and asked to meet officials in Kiev around the same time that Joe Biden visited there. Ukrainian embassy employee Oksana Shulyar emailed Painter afterward: “With regards to the meetings in Kiev, I suggest that you wait until the next week when there is an expected vote of the government’s reshuffle.” -The Hill

Panties will get all wet again, and then...Trump will still be president.

So, it's all about Biden's campaign, just as we thought..... Rudy tutti' s purpose in the Ukraine...

Trump withholding the money we allotted to fight off Russia, till Ukraine helped to get rid of his political opponent, Biden...

That’s funny. Did you come up with that all on your own. Biden started this when he was VP. The proof was released two days ago.

HELLO?

Of course Biden helped get the Corrupt prosecutor Shokin fired for the USA, the EU, the UK, the IMF and the World bank,

WHO WOULD NOT PROSECUTE

Why

why

why?
BUT THAT WOULD BE AN OUTRAGE, BECAUSE SHUT UP: Ukraine must investigate Joe Biden’s son, says ex-Ukrainian PM.

MOSCOW/KIEV (Reuters) - Ukraine must investigate the activities of Joe Biden’s son to establish whether his role in a Ukrainian gas company complied with the country’s laws, Mykola Azarov, Ukraine’s former prime minister, said in an interview.

Joe Biden, former U.S. vice president and a contender in next year’s U.S. presidential race, has loudly denied using his influence to get Ukraine’s prosecutor general fired to prevent him investigating his son’s involvement and has said that he and his son have done nothing wrong.

Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau said on Friday it was investigating activity at Burisma between 2010-2012...

Hunter Biden was a director on Burisma’s board from 2014 until at least 2018, according to documents filed by the company in Cyprus where it is registered.

It was in the Ukrainian public interest to ascertain the legality of his activities.

In particular, he said it was important to investigate what Biden had done for Burisma to justify his fee.

Ukraine must investigate Joe Biden's son, says ex-Ukrainian PM

HELLO?

WHO WOULD NOT PROSECUTE

Why

why

why?

What crimes against the US specifically? BTW we don't represent the other organizations you named, they can take care of their own business.

Just a pro-tip from someone with Mensa level IQ, going after people's intellect with that sub 80 IQ of yours is not a smart move, makes you look even dumber than you are.
128 IQ here... ;)
so, defend your position.... I should have done so in my last post... I'm sorry for not doing so and just asking that question....

What Biden did, was NOT illegal, THAT is why he did brag about it, in public... he had nothing to hide about it...

he also came from the previous Russian puppet Ukrainian regime....whose President had to run to Russia once kicked out...

And all of our allies, the UK. the EU. the IMF supporting the Ukraine were sick and tired of seeing the corruption taking place, the stealing of their help, not being prosecuted by Shokin....

This was not Biden doing this to somehow help his son... Burissma or whatever the heck it was called, was NOT being prosecuted by this Shokin guy.... even if this company were corrupt...

A new replacement prosecutor, who was not corrupted like Shokin, likely would have prosecuted them if they were corrupt.... how does that help Joe, or his son?

The whole made up bull crap on that from Giuliani/solomon/trump is simply non sensible to me....

That being said, I don't think Hunter should have taken this job on with this company in the Ukraine... I do think he likely used his own last name to get the gig.... but I have seen absolutely no evidence that Joe showed or gave his son or this business any "favors".... and absolutely no evidence that he got Shokin fired because of his son.

And, this is a perfect example of why every one should follow strict ethics guidelines..... if there is even an appearance of impropriety, then you should recuse, or if a close relative, not take the job etc etc etc.

If you read the documents Solomon put together, they kind of give quid pro joe a black eye. Bidens son got more than 3 million from Burisma while joe was in charge of Ukraine, and a 1.5 billion investment form a subsidiary of the bank of China, when joe was running the show there. 1 instance might be a coincidence, 2, NO WAY.

Where do we find those documents, Texas?

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Ukraine PGO Memo Translation

1. If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?
What's more, Ukrainian prosecutors attempted to get this information to the US Department of Justice (DOJ) since last summer - first unsuccessfully engaging a US attorney in New York who they say showed no interest, and then reaching out to Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's attorney.

Meanwhile, the Bidens' adventures in Ukraine have been out there for nearly four years with virtually no MSM follow-up or scrutiny.

Biden has faced scrutiny since December 2015, when the New York Times published a story noting that Burisma hired Hunter Biden just weeks after the vice president was asked by President Obama to oversee U.S.-Ukraine relations. That story also alerted Biden’s office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Documents I obtained this year detail an effort to change the narrative after the Times story about Hunter Biden, with the help of the Obama State Department.

Hunter Biden’s American business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer, texted a colleague two days after the Times story about a strategy to counter the “new wave of scrutiny” and stated that he and Hunter Biden had just met at the State Department. The text suggested there was about to be a new “USAID project the embassy is announcing with us” and that it was “perfect for us to move forward now with momentum.” -The Hill

Shokin told Solomon that when he got fired, he was planning to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that he and Archer collected from Burisma - which in some months totaled over $166,000 according to documents seized by the FBI.

Joe Biden, meanwhile, has been peddling the narrative that Shokin's March 2016 firing had nothing to do with Burisma - a narrative which Shokin himself disputes.

"The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors," Shokin testified in the affidavit, adding "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation."

The Burisma case laid dormant in 2014 and 2015, by the corrupt Prosecutor.... he was not investigating them, he chose not to...

Are you actually taking Russia's propaganda, and believing it?

NOW PLEASE, for the sake of logic and critical thinking....

HOW would Shokin being gone and being replaced by an incorruptible Prosecutor, have helped Burisma if they were corrupt?

The new prosecutor would simply go after them.

If Shokin was telling the truth, which he was not, but if he were telling the truth and Poroshenko told him to drop the case against Burisma,

WHY THE HECK WOULD BIDEN need Shokin fired, as Trump is claiming and you all have licked up?

this ain't about bidens, or Burisma

This is about Trump being a threat to our National Security... and him abusing his power and him allegedly breaking the law....

His pay for play tactics are nothing less than MAFIOSO, and he has compromised himself with who knows how many countries?

I know that Qatar is one of them, he played hard on them until they gave his son in law a loan to bail him our of some financial mess....

in the beginning he also played hard on China, until they gave his daughter the Copyright requests that had been out there for a year, not being approved....until Trump became president....

this ain't about bidens, or Burisma...
Yes it is. Democrats routinely use their offices to enrich themselves at our expense.
...His pay for play tactics...
Hillary helped create "a major technology transfer initiative" that "may have substantially undermined U.S. national security," according to Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute and the author of " Clinton Cash."

Part of the "reset" was the creation of "Skolkovo," an industrial enclave near Moscow that was to become a kind of Russian Silicon Valley. The idea was to encourage U.S. firms to help out with both technology and investment, in exchange for market access.

Despite warnings from both the FBI and her own State Department about the possibility of Russia getting access to militarily sensitive technologies, Hillary went ahead with the program. Why?

At the time, Vekselberg -- head of the Skolkovo Foundation and a pal of Vladimir Putin -- was also a contributor to the Clinton Foundation. These ties later proved quite lucrative, with 17 of the 28 American companies that participated in the Skolkovo project also being donors to the Clinton Foundation.

All the way back in 2010, as Skolkovo was getting underway, former President Bill Clinton traveled to Russia to deliver a speech for which he was paid $500,000 by a mysterious Russian investment bank named "Renaissance Capital." While there he met with a variety of movers and shakers, including Vekselberg.

With the Clintons, one hand always washes the other.

This is about Trump being a threat to our National Security... and him abusing his power and him allegedly breaking the law....

His pay for play tactics are nothing less than MAFIOSO, and he has compromised himself with who knows how many countries?

I know that Qatar is one of them, he played hard on them until they gave his son in law a loan to bail him our of some financial mess....

Well you certainly hit most of the commie talking points. Long on accusation and very short on specifics. Good job commie.

Well you certainly hit most of the commie talking points. Long on accusation and very short on specifics. Good job commie.

Notice the new buzzward that Schiff introduced with his lies about the content of the transcript MAFIOSO?

Even Biden admitted, or well... bragged about it back when he thought it was not illegal.

128 IQ here... ;)

No question

The traitorous crooked democrats have been bought off

Even Biden admitted, or well... bragged about it back when he thought it was not illegal.

128 IQ here... ;)

No question

The traitorous crooked democrats have been bought off

And no Republicans? Mitt Romney had a man on this corrupt Ukrainian Company's board, seated with Hunter Biden.

You don't think it's possible that the GOP Senate has sat silently through all this, because they have several members whose corruption could be exposed if they speak up?

All democrat leaders are crooks and rino republicans are too

The men of America has judged this as being true with their majority for trump

This brings suicide for the democrats and rinos

Notice the new buzzward that Schiff introduced with his lies about the content of the transcript MAFIOSO?

Yep, but they continue to ignore quid pro joe. LMAO

Wow, I am not surprised whatso ever.

Solomon reported that, for instance, an official Ukrainian government memo shows that Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about Ukrainian prosecutors....

In other words — the company that employed Biden’s son apologized to the Ukrainian government after the firing of the chief prosecutor for the “U.S. representatives and public figures” actions or remarks.

Solomon also reported that Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to the Ukrainian government memo and Burisma’s American legal team’s internal memos.

According to Solomon, the memos raise the following “troubling questions”:

1) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma’s American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?”

2) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Solomon reported that in a “newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court,” Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation.

“The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified, according to Solomon.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin reportedly said.

Solomon said other documents show that as Biden’s efforts to fire Shokin picked up steam, Burisma’s American legal team “appeared to be moving into Ukraine with intensity.”​

Gosh, life sure is sweet when you are a Democrat....and out of jail.

BATA BOOM!

Now we know who Giuliani has as a point man, to spread his propaganda dirt is... John Solomon

I was wondering who Solomon was getting his bull crap from the past few months.... now we know.....

Unlike you, Solomon is respected for his journalistic work. But truth hurts your leftist pea sized brain. Your stupidity has been growing exponentially the more your fantasies get slapped down. It will be funny watching you cry and moan when Trump rolls to re-election.

Forum List

Back