🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Israel, Hamas holding secret talks through Egypt

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Report: Israel, Hamas Holding Secret Talks - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Israel has been holding secret negotiations with the Hamas movement since the end of its Operation Pillar of Defense, Channel 2 News reported on Friday.

According to the report, the Egyptian-mediated talks are being held as part of the ceasefire reached between the sides at the end of operation in November and which said that both sides will refrain from attacking one another and the sides will work to reach understandings.

Channel 2 News indicated that an Israeli delegation that arrived in Cairo on Thursday came to Egypt for the purpose of holding talks with Hamas, through Egyptian mediators.

Until now, the negotiations have been conducted under a veil of secrecy, said the report, which added that according to the understandings reached between the sides, Israel will agree that the Rafiah border crossing between Gaza and Egypt be opened for the passage of commercial goods and construction materials.

................:cool:

• Banned
Oh, and I thought Israel had no control over the Egyptian border, huh? ...:cuckoo:

This proves Israel controls the Egyptian border, so for all the pro Israel posters pointing the finger at Egypt for also 'enforcing' a blockade, this just completely diminishes your argument.

Even though I knew this for years, just to prove to people.

you proved nothing 'because' The article says that
the border between egypt and gaza is "CLOSED"---
it does not say ISRAEL CLOSED IT -----

anyone interested in just how HATRED
is expressed in the timbre of a voice
---get an EGYPTIAN TO SAY THE WORD

"BALESTINIAN"

egypt is allowing smuggling thru tunnels
between gaza and egypt-----no surprise
there because egypt does not want to be
held responsible for the crap that it is
gladly ALLOWING to be smuggles -------
face facts 'because'------no doubt
smuggling gazan children into egypt would
be halted with bullets in the heads of
both the kids and the smugglers

Report: Israel, Hamas Holding Secret Talks - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Israel has been holding secret negotiations with the Hamas movement since the end of its Operation Pillar of Defense, Channel 2 News reported on Friday.

According to the report, the Egyptian-mediated talks are being held as part of the ceasefire reached between the sides at the end of operation in November and which said that both sides will refrain from attacking one another and the sides will work to reach understandings.

Channel 2 News indicated that an Israeli delegation that arrived in Cairo on Thursday came to Egypt for the purpose of holding talks with Hamas, through Egyptian mediators.

Until now, the negotiations have been conducted under a veil of secrecy, said the report, which added that according to the understandings reached between the sides, Israel will agree that the Rafiah border crossing between Gaza and Egypt be opened for the passage of commercial goods and construction materials.

................:cool:
Secret, huh. I didn't know that.

• Banned
The specific conditions being negotiated are secret, but the negotiations aren't secret anymore. And that just also goes to the pro israel sympathizers when they say Israel doesn't talk to 'terrorists', yeah I'm sure about that. :lmao:

• Banned

"BALESTINIAN"

Israel decides the conditions if the border, if Egypt just opened it freely and let anything go through the US would threaten to end aid to Egypt if they had done so and that would be by Israel contacting the US. We all know that. And Israel is clearly deciding the limits and what can go in and what cannot.

"BALESTINIAN"

Israel decides the conditions if the border, if Egypt just opened it freely and let anything go through the US would threaten to end aid to Egypt if they had done so and that would
be by Israel contacting the US. We all know that. And Israel is clearly deciding the limits and what can go in and what cannot.

Try reading my post-----and the article----Israel blocks
war materials from egypt to gaza----it does not
block children from getting out. The UN has declared
Israel's blocking of WAR MATERIALS to gaza
to be LEGAL ---but it happens anyway via the
TUNNEL/BAKSHEEHS METHOD <<<the favored
method of criminals

"BALESTINIAN"

Israel decides the conditions if the border, if Egypt just opened it freely and let anything go through the US would threaten to end aid to Egypt if they had done so and that would be by Israel contacting the US. We all know that. And Israel is clearly deciding the limits and what can go in and what cannot.
This tells me Israel has adult leadership.

• Banned

"BALESTINIAN"

Israel decides the conditions if the border, if Egypt just opened it freely and let anything go through the US would threaten to end aid to Egypt if they had done so and that would
be by Israel contacting the US. We all know that. And Israel is clearly deciding the limits and what can go in and what cannot.

method of criminals

They block much more materials from going in, and they that just proves they control the conditions of the border, I never said they block people from traveling. Whatever you do, Hamas will never prevented from getting war materials if they want to. God helps them. I know it shocks you. They also might demand to monitor everything going from into the border. Which also further proves my point. All Arabs know this, it seems only Westerners actually think Egypt has full control over that border.

method of criminals

'because'>>
They block much more materials from going in, and they that just proves they control the conditions of the border,

no---it just "proves" that egypt is cooperating with the legal
blockade of war materials into gaza over its border but allowing
the tunnel smuggling/baksheesh activity

I never said they block people from traveling.

Perhaps YOU did not say it----but many isa-respecting
whores and pimps have compared gaza to an isa-
respecting "concentration camp" where from which
LEAVING is completely blocked----good of you to admit
the gazan mothers throw their children under bombs.
My austrian relatives would have given their
right arms to get their kids out before the isa-respecters
got their hands on them

Whatever you do, Hamas will never prevented from getting war materials if they want to. God helps them.

Very good 'because' you bring back the movie GODFATHER ---
the baptism scene in which michael corleone declares his
religious convictions FASCINATING SCENE. I am fully aware of
the fact that Hamas will always seek out and get babybrain smashing
nail bombs-----it is an islamic thing

I know it shocks you.

Nothing from isa-respecting sources shocks me----I was exposed
to the filth at a young age

They also might demand to monitor everything going from into the border. Which also further proves my point. All Arabs know this, it seems only Westerners actually think Egypt has full control over that border.

You have proven no point-----please to not imply that "ALL ARABS"
are like HAMAS it is racist filth

What? You're very illiterate Rosy. I don't get why you babble about such random things and change the topic every sentence.

Oh, and I thought Israel had no control over the Egyptian border, huh? ...:cuckoo:

This proves Israel controls the Egyptian border, so for all the pro Israel posters pointing the finger at Egypt for also 'enforcing' a blockade, this just completely diminishes your argument.

Even though I knew this for years, just to prove to people.

Wait, so if Israel controls the border between Gaza and Egypt, how does Hama keep getting weapons ???

God finds them ways. No one knows all their methods of getting weapons. And they have every right to defend themselves and acquire weapons just as Israel is stockpiling missiles every day that would be used on Gaza in the future.

God finds them ways. No one knows all their methods of getting weapons. And they have every right to defend themselves and acquire weapons just as Israel is stockpiling missiles every day that would be used on Gaza in the future.

Well thank you for proving my point !

method of criminals

They block much more materials from going in, and they that just proves they control the conditions of the border, I never said they block people from traveling. Whatever you do, Hamas will never prevented from getting war materials if they want to. God helps them. I know it shocks you. They also might demand to monitor everything going from into the border. Which also further proves my point. All Arabs know this, it seems only Westerners actually think Egypt has full control over that border.

How do you now that God helps them?

My understanding is that Hamas smuggles in Iranian built weaponry.

method of criminals

How do you now that God helps them?

My understanding is that Hamas smuggles in Iranian built weaponry.

Connery, are you really that naive to think Iran smuggles everything through Egypt without Egypt catching them or noticing them? They get certain weapons from Iran, most of them come from elsewhere. God helps them in a way where they have several options to get weapons. No matter who tries to stop it. They are in urgent need of any defense weapons which can't be smuggled, they are too large. So they need some kind of deterrence. Which is the rockets. They actually got plenty from Libya. And other sources people don't all know about.

But yet this doesn't relate to weapons, read the article and see the construction material, and ease of transactions. But of course people will try to change the topic. There's a reason why Israel said they wanted to keep Gaza on the brink of collapse. They won't allow it to thrive freely.

Israel pushed Gaza to 'brink of collapse': WikiLeaks - US news - WikiLeaks in Security | NBC News

Of course Israel does not want HAMA/GAZA to survive Hamas/gaza is
DEVOTED by its own declaration to the imposition of the filth and
shit of shariah on all of the former "palestine mandate". Jews did
not want nazi germany to survive either Both are ISA-RESPECTING
entities-----from the people responsible for almost every genocide
in the history of the world. Try to keep in mind---jews have a 1400
year experience with the stench of shariah

Perhaps Scotty is beaming them in. Ever think of that?

Forum List

Back