Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack

Who do you think you are fooling, you are calling them Nazis because you are a rabid Jew Hater (as seen by your previous account) and a rabid pro - Palestinian.
Nice try though trying to justify yourself ;)

I don't hate Jews.

You're confusing criticism of Israel with hating Jews.

Its a common Hasbara tactic.

Yes. "Disparage/Defame" is #3 in the "Five Stages of Zionist Hasbara".
Isn't it wonderful that even simple minded folks learn new words on the hate sites? Does anyone think the Alfalfa even heard of that word before he started reading hate sites? Stormfront much, Alfalfa?

I don't hate Jews.

You're confusing criticism of Israel with hating Jews.

Its a common Hasbara tactic.

Yes. "Disparage/Defame" is #3 in the "Five Stages of Zionist Hasbara".
Isn't it wonderful that even simple minded folks learn new words on the hate sites? Does anyone think the Alfalfa even heard of that word before he started reading hate sites? Stormfront much, Alfalfa?

What? Buttwheat still with us?

I guess with time the real story will come out.

Speaking of that, I was just reading an article by Seymour Hersch alleging the US was lied to big time about what happened to Bin Laden.

I really admire that man, he brought out the story about Mai Lai .

I drove about 100 miles to listen to him speak at a University once.

You mean you actually left your house once ?

To buy a new burqa and prayer rug.

do you EVER stop trolling?

this topic is about the Kenya attacks, not attacking Sherri.

Oh, Hoffy - when did you get elected board nanny? Particularly as the ONLY poster you're rushing to 'defend' is one whose keyboard needs to be listed by the EPA as source of toxic waste.

Just like a knee-jerk of a 'liberal'! If someone's being slammed, they MUST be a saintly innocent.......unless they're a Jew, in which case it's all 'hasbara' and 'Zionist oppresser'.......

The juden here have great difficulty trying to defend zionist Israel's apartheid policies.

So they are forced to attack the poster as a way to deflect serious discussion about that fascist state. .. :cool:

The juden here have great difficulty trying to defend zionist Israel's apartheid policies.

So they are forced to attack the poster as a way to deflect serious discussion about that fascist state. .. :cool:

I love it how Sunni Boy calls Israel a fascist state when Muslims in the ME are the most fascist and racist people on this planet.
But it's typical of Muslims to take the attention off of their hateful and blood thirsty people and blame Israel for everything, even though Israel is the only civil nation in the ME while the Muslims continue to massacre each other at record rates

:cool:

Sunni Man , are you keeping track of how many of your Sunni brothers have died so far during this Arab spring in the ME ?

Forum List

Back