Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack

I spoke to two mods about Sunni Boy and his Nazi comparisons and they both said practically the exact same thing
LOL.....I can imagine Toastman saying, "Mods please help me!! (all while sobbing) the evil Sunni Man is saying bad things about Israel and the Juden (sob, sob, crying and moaning) :lol: :lol:

Stop deflecting, what do you have to say about yourself being an attention whore ???

Notice how no one responded to the first to times you posted that Nazi jibberish , so you posted it again a few minutes later in the same thread until someone responded ! That's pretty sad, and I actually felt bad for you for a bit, so I decided I will respond, but then I remembered you're a scumbag Muslim :cool:

We call that Attention Whoring ! :cool:

Last edited:
That's the second or third time he posted THE EXACT same thing in this thread. In a matter of a few minutes. The poor little loser is really craving the attention :lol:

I spoke to two mods about Sunni Boy and his Nazi comparisons and they both said practically the exact same thing : To ignore him instead of responding to his posts because he is clearly seeking attention.

Hahaha it's so true.

:cool:

sorry dude, but Israel and Jews aren't special.

if they act like Nazis, its fair to liken them to Nazis.

That's the second or third time he posted THE EXACT same thing in this thread. In a matter of a few minutes. The poor little loser is really craving the attention :lol:

I spoke to two mods about Sunni Boy and his Nazi comparisons and they both said practically the exact same thing : To ignore him instead of responding to his posts because he is clearly seeking attention.

Hahaha it's so true.

:cool:

sorry dude, but Israel and Jews aren't special.

if they act like Nazis, its fair to liken them to Nazis.

Who do you think you are fooling, you are calling them Nazis because you are a rabid Jew Hater (as seen by your previous account) and a rabid pro - Palestinian.
Nice try though trying to justify yourself ;)

Geez you have quite the obsession with Jews. Why is that??

Maybe you should read Sherri's post history to see why she gets the responses that she does

I dont have any obsession , 'm acting the way you deserve . As long as you see muslims as enemies , you're my enemy : )

When did I say I see Muslims as my enemy ??

BTW, it's a little bit disturbing that you have enemies with posters on a message board that you don't know, just sayin ' :)

Last edited:
Who do you think you are fooling, you are calling them Nazis because you are a rabid Jew Hater (as seen by your previous account) and a rabid pro - Palestinian.

I don't hate Jews.

You're confusing criticism of Israel with hating Jews.

Its a common Hasbara tactic.

I don't hate Jews.

No, I have no problem with people who criticize Israel. Everyone has the right to their opinion.
I am specifically calling YOU a Jew hater because of your previous posts

I don't hate Jews.

Yes. "Disparage/Defame" is #3 in the "Five Stages of Zionist Hasbara".

No, I have no problem with people who criticize Israel. Everyone has the right to their opinion.
I am specifically calling YOU a Jew hater because of your previous posts

I am not a Jew-hater, and my posts don't reflect any hatred of Jews.

so stop lying.

Uhh, I was responding to your comment that contained the word "steal" and I never referenced it anyway.

This how zionists argue...diversion, deflection before outright fibbing.

Even though the mall was jewish owned, even though many of the stores in the mall were jewish owned and operated, not a single jew has been identified among the dead.

Guess they all got lucky and decided to take the same day off...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Alfalfa; Yesterday at 04:22 PM.

This is how Pro Palestinian argue; Lying about the Mall being " Jewish owned", claiming the Israel Gov't warned all Jewish Shop Keepers to stay away, etc. Diversion, deflection, and outright lying

Huh? Are you drunk?

No, but you are. On second thought, you aren't drunk. You're just a liar. The Mall was " Jewish Owned?" Prove it. The Israeli Gov't warned Jews to stay home? Prove it. What word don't you understand :cuckoo:

"The report also said Israel, which has close security ties with Kenya, had warned of plans to attack Israeli property in September..."

Yes, Israel warned them because jewish interests were at risk...heheh. Anyone think if no jewish/israeli intersts were at stake if they would have said a damn thing?

It is not the first time Israel warns state from terror attacks, smartass.

Why should I take the word of a Zionist about anything?

Especially, today, after we keep having lying propaganda threads, one after another, started by Zionist posters.
Poor Frau Sherri, stuck in a little town when she could be joining the White Widow on her next attempted terrorist act. (Many of those converts really become so violent.) As we can see, Sherri has nothing going for her in her life, and her computer appears to be her best friend since she keeps the computer company 24/7 so she can post her nonsense. There is actually more going on in Canoga Park, CA where she used to reside. Psst. Frau Sherri, maybe you could have been the Queen Bee at the new Islamic Center on Victory Blvd. in Tarzana/Reseda. The Imam is looking for someone just like you to help him in attempting to drag in potential converts.

Poor Frau Sherri, stuck in a little town when she could be joining the White Widow on her next attempted terrorist act. (Many of those converts really become so violent.) As we can see, Sherri has nothing going for her in her life, and her computer appears to be her best friend since she keeps the computer company 24/7 so she can post her nonsense. There is actually more going on in Canoga Park, CA where she used to reside. Psst. Frau Sherri, maybe you could have been the Queen Bee at the new Islamic Center on Victory Blvd. in Tarzana/Reseda. The Imam is looking for someone just like you to help him in attempting to drag in potential converts.

you really should stop trolling.

now, isn't it odd that an Israeli mall was warned by the Israelis about a possible terror attack?

i find it odd, and troubling.

It is not the first time Israel warns state from terror attacks, smartass.

Why should I take the word of a Zionist about anything?

Especially, today, after we keep having lying propaganda threads, one after another, started by Zionist posters.

That's why I keep saying we should have sympathy for Sherri . I mean, only a sad, lonely demented woman would spend her ENTIRE day EVERY day on a message forum spewing hatred and lies about Israel. Maybe we could start a fund to help Sherri get out of her shack and go out to partake in activities.

I guess with time the real story will come out.

Speaking of that, I was just reading an article by Seymour Hersch alleging the US was lied to big time about what happened to Bin Laden.

I really admire that man, he brought out the story about Mai Lai .

I drove about 100 miles to listen to him speak at a University once.

Speaking of that, I was just reading an article by Seymour Hersch alleging the US was lied to big time about what happened to Bin Laden.

You mean you actually left your house once ?

And why is it that the OP is not the real story ?

Why is it that what you saw on the news is not the real story ?

you really should stop trolling.

now, isn't it odd that an Israeli mall was warned by the Israelis about a possible terror attack?

i find it odd, and troubling.
Go diddle yourself, Miss.

Forum List

Back